You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

Saturday, February 15th 2020, 2:22am

Author: Ramudo

Valentine's Day

Once upon a time, Elyria was a lovely place. Gun Master Kara and Dale Darkblade strolled along the shore near the Seaport while having a nice chat. “Have you ever just felt, different than everyone else?” asked Kara. “Of course, I’ve changed plenty over the course of Elyria’s life. I’ve had to adapt to the new warriors that travel here frequently and learn new skills.” Dale said. “I feel the same.” said Kara. I just feel like everyone hates me whenever I fight in the arena.” She sat down on a ne...

Sunday, February 9th 2020, 1:36am

Kings and Legends Wiki [Progress]

Hey everyone! It's been a bit. So far, the wiki is coming along. We're formatting it to stay along the lines of the RoM wiki so it is familiar to most, but of course the page will actually be updated. Just a snippet of what has been added: - Reformatted Main Page - Templates for Cards are slowly being added. - Main Page Features and actual background. - Info pages are being slowly added. - Scraping of the RoM wiki pages are being moved over, though the links need to be redirected to our wiki. - ...

Friday, February 7th 2020, 4:33am

PatchNote

What do you mean events? Likely people know what cards are coming since they're literally in the guide lol. I don't know about events though.

Thursday, January 30th 2020, 1:10pm

Kings and Legends Wiki

Likely what you could do is either compile the photos or zip them in a folder and upload them to something like dropxbox or something along those lines.

Thursday, January 30th 2020, 1:35am

Kings and Legends Wiki

Quoted from "kaiba987978" Updated Fenris The Butcher site, check it for the new creature template Edit: I've got a better example of the templates I've salvaged. They're pretty cool. Check out the "Paladin" page for example. Arrows below info box for scrolling between units from that "category". Go left for Squire, go right for templar, and go right from templar to get to Lucanus. The template is dynamic, so if you upload both a picture of non-awakaned and awakened unit, it imports both to the ...

Wednesday, January 29th 2020, 7:45pm

Kings and Legends Wiki

Show me an example later.

Wednesday, January 29th 2020, 3:24pm

Kings and Legends Wiki

Which Creature templates would you be referring to? Like the logos for each race? If so, I’ll have more time a bit later to look into it.

Wednesday, January 29th 2020, 3:32am

Kings and Legends Wiki

Quoted from "kaiba987978" Got the dump, its in the thread "A goodbye Gift" on the kongregate forums that's where i got the fenris picture. they're not HD but fairly good quality.. anyways, 3:24am, so I'm gonna sleep and take a look at the RoM wiki tomorrow to see if i can salvage something too.. Well there you go we both had the same idea. I need to finish up school work. I'll see what I can get done this week. Cheers!

Wednesday, January 29th 2020, 3:17am

Kings and Legends Wiki

My goal is 2 months. I doubt it'll be done by then. But my free time will be spent looking into how the Rise of Mythos wiki was formatted and reusing some of those assets. Your way of setting up the wiki is generally what I had in mind. Each card will have a page, so it'll take a damn lot of effort. I believe on a Kongregate forum an old moderator dumped a .jpg compilation of all the cards in RoM before it died. I will link those assets when I get some time. Right now definitely is not that time...

Wednesday, January 29th 2020, 2:42am

Kings and Legends Wiki

Quoted from "kaiba987978" I'll help out too! But i really disagree with the way the wiki is set up right now. Right now, you can select a race and see all creatures of that race in tables. Very inefficient way of browsing cards. If possible, I think it would be FAR better for each card to have their own page containing all information about their ranks. This will make browsing and searching cards far superior to current format. What would you suggest for categories? I mean like clarify a little...

Tuesday, January 28th 2020, 11:20pm

Kings and Legends Wiki

Quoted from "Diogenes" Quoted from "Ramudo" Which wiki would you recommend finishing? I would do KAL wiki. Like you said, there are some minor differences between the games. Also, it would be nice to have a wiki for this game rather than rely on an old guide from a similar game. But that is up to you to decide. I think I was a bit unclear. I’m just trying to explain as we know, cards from RoM and KaL are similar, but names and perks are mixed. I will probably fact check the abilities and names ...

Tuesday, January 28th 2020, 9:39pm

Kings and Legends Wiki

Quoted from "Diogenes" I support updating and completing the wiki if you want to do it. However, I am not sure if it is worth the effort since there is a ROM wiki that is more complete. Granted I think that even that wiki is outdated. If you do plan to develop the wiki, I suggest listing events like Forbidden Zone or the event that vet players give silver to newbies for exp. That way, new players know what to expect from those events. I’m tempted to copy statistics from that wiki, but there are...

Tuesday, January 28th 2020, 8:34pm

Card Issue Tracker

Quoted from "Sami14_TURBOO" If Dragoness Melusine is played on the first turn and no other card is played, it does not act nor does it summon a creature Um, she has the ability "Lonely" that prevents her from doing ANYTHING without other friendly cards on the field. It's no bug. Read the card.

Tuesday, January 28th 2020, 8:19pm

Kings and Legends Wiki

First Message: Hey everyone, So I'm looking into ways to help develop the community into a better place. To do so, I looked around and found out that the wiki (fandom & or gamepedia) are not at all developed. I've set my sights on developing these and finishing unfinished pages and to add card statistics pages. Is anyone in favor of this happening? Or would you consider this a wasted effort? I personally feel that it would be far easier to look up cards this way, as to not have to wait for the g...

Friday, January 24th 2020, 5:24pm

False descriptors or packs bugged

If the packs are obviously bugged and or their descriptions are screwed, DONT OPEN THEM. Save your gold for other things. Regardless, I don't know if they'll refund you.

Thursday, January 16th 2020, 6:57pm

game wont load

Quoted from "Sauron" It's just me or game is down? Game is working fine. Clear your cache & cookies. If not, maybe reinstall your browser if worst comes to worst?

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 8:21pm

Hack N' Slash 5

Cards with the Hack N' Slash 5 Ability do not attack in a 3x1 area, but instead have an attack range of directly in front of them. When they do attack an enemy directly infront of them, they perform a 4x1 area attack. I don't think other of Hack N' Slash +#s exist, but I'm sure I'm wrong.

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 8:08pm

Transparency

Quoted from "Tabula_Rasa" Quoted from "Fuerst_Axolotl" PVP: Changes are planned in the next update to make the fights more interesting. I am also curious if they will arrive and have the planned effects. 2 updates later now i haven't experienced any differences in arena (empty most of the time since 2017) so what happened? cancelled? will it come 2021? or have you just talked bull*** like u did with the "don't awake lust" crap u anounced and never took back? I don't think accusations help in th...

Thursday, January 9th 2020, 5:49am

Ascension Tower Event (Complete)

https://ibb.co/pfjHrfY Ramudo - S16