You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 124.

Saturday, February 15th 2020, 6:25pm

Author: Lucid

Server Merge?

I play on Server S15, which is merged with S1 through to S14 and it has been this way for many years now. Since this, all the S1-S15 merged server have begun to decline in population to the point no one is in queue for most of the day/night and those who do go into arena half the time are boosters doing it while everyone else is offline. Speaking with players from S1-S15 and S16/17, the majority want a merge. I don't know what is holding one off, but I can assure you that it isn't doing the game...

Saturday, February 15th 2020, 2:24pm

Card Issue Tracker

The new card - Amemiya - seems to have an issue with her attack. She has 'Wrath of the Nile', which means she should hit 4 x 1 and heal herself and summoner. However, she does not have this range, she has to be right in front of an enemy monster before she attacks, even then she will only hit the first one not any behind.

Saturday, January 25th 2020, 11:41pm

Card Issue Tracker

Kazax Doomfield seems to be massively bugged. It does not affect Dragon type HP. Also, when a card is within range, when Kazax acts, it sends an enemy card back to their hand (Has Dread). I do not know if it is just a bug with godlike, or it is just missing from list of abilities but could this be changed, since it is annoying.

Friday, January 24th 2020, 11:59pm

False descriptors or packs bugged

I also opened packs and noticed I did not get what was described on the pack. Was not 6 epics or not always gotten an event card. Feel like this should be corrected because for 598g a pack, it is a decent pack price and not to get what you're buying for is slightly annoying.

Wednesday, January 8th 2020, 3:08pm

The sprint to heaven

301 Moved Permanently Psychosis Server S15 (Caligula)

Sunday, December 22nd 2019, 5:42pm

server merge

I believe it is the best interest for the player base of S1-15 as well as increase in business income, so a win win? +1 for this.

Saturday, December 14th 2019, 10:53pm

Part 1. Beat the Boss with his own Weapons.

Hello, If it was not for maissac I would of done all of them... did not realise you only had to do one. C - 301 Moved Permanently O - 301 Moved Permanently Server S15 (Caligula) In-game name - Psychosis Thought I would attach both of what I have done! Best regards.

Thursday, December 12th 2019, 10:06pm

AWA Lust

I did read your reply before and you still was against merge ''because people wouldn't be able to compete'' or something. Yes you did mention about godlike gear, to which I replied a lot of S17 players have godlike gear, so you don't require godlike gear compensation, a lot of S1-S15 players do not have godlike gear and they have been playing for a very long time, so why should S17 be freely gifted it? Anyway, lets agree to disagree about a merge because it not what this thread is about and merg...

Thursday, December 12th 2019, 8:56pm

AWA Lust

Hahah, didn't take long for there to be a thread/topic about awaken Lust. Yeah she is broken, but name a lot of cards that are not broken? Lust isn't the most broken card we have dealt with anyway. I like how New_Hopeless44 was the one arguing against the merging of all servers and is also the one who is arguing for the side of remove a card because it is overpower and I don't like it I'm guessing? To keep everyone happy, revert Lust back to godlike only and merge all servers? Because I personal...

Monday, December 9th 2019, 10:09pm

Hello :)

We do need a merge, S1-S15 is completely dead and needs the merge most. There is no reason for a merge or even cross-merge to be put off, since there is no massive advantage S1-S15 has over the other two servers. So why do we basically need to beg for a merge/cross? It would be nice for transparency and for you to share with us the plans for a merge or at least something to happen to our server which will help activity in all.

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 12:44am

Transparency

Can I ask what is wrong with being transparent with your customers? This goes for a lot of things within this game, and I believe I am not the only one who has either said or thought it.[/size] We'll list a couple: Merge: between servers S1/S15 to S16/S17. We was told a merge between S1/S15 and S16 would happen many years ago? But we are still yet to have one, surely this is just clearly being ignored now because it has been mentioned and brought up countless times. The population of S1/S15 is v...

Tuesday, October 2nd 2018, 7:21pm

Give me Goodies!

I support this massively. Saddles, and accessories should be available for those with all main god gear (helmet, armour, weapon, cloak).

Sunday, September 30th 2018, 10:27pm

merge

Quoted from "Focust" Quoted from "shadowwish" i think its about time for s-17 to be merged into s-16, it would be nice S16 and S17 should be merged only should adequate compensation be provided. As per many posts placed by Walthamir in the past, S17 would not require any compensation for such a merge. But as a duly elected ambassador for S16, I feel it should be stressed that, given our recent issues with certain areas not working correctly, that we are at a distinct disadvantage against this s...

Thursday, September 27th 2018, 10:12am

Missing battlements and post reward

They can attach more than one pack in a mail, there was already one showing master skill pack IV which most likely contained the 2, the other one shown nothing, if it was master skill pack IV it more than likely would of still shown the image, and why would Dema send it separately? Surely just making it more hard work for himself.

Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 11:02pm

I believe it is what they actually wanted to send? Nothing! I'm just messing. It might be something that didn't attach probably or the mod tool for it is buggy so it wouldn't allow it to be sent.

Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 4:51pm

Speaking of this event, when will rewards even be sent out? It doesn't state on the thread, and since you cannot get more than one of each, surely they can just be sent?

Wednesday, September 26th 2018, 2:49pm

I do agree with you there. Normally forum recharge events are months apart, but 2 within the space of a week?

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 12:06pm

Quoted from "Focust" I feel that it is only fair for S16 folks to receive one fire ruby and 7 million silver as compensation. Don't think the other servers need compensation as it was the combination of both battlements and post season not working that set S16 back compared to the rest of the servers. -Focust Why do you feel you deserve a fire ruby and 7 million silver? Due to the downtime issues, you didn't miss out on a fire ruby and 7 million silver, maybe a million to two at max. All server...

Monday, September 17th 2018, 7:25pm

Multiple issues during the weekend

These other things that you say need to be prioritised first, have been awaited for a long time. So an extra day or so while deciding on compensation for the huge error in post, isn't an issue. Compensation would be nice, since the thing that only happens once a month, messed up. A lot of people lost out on silver, and cards because of it. We aren't certain to receive anything, but it would be nice because of the large amount of issues (yes GS has been compensated, but there was far more than ju...

Monday, September 17th 2018, 12:31pm

cant get in

Tried to avoid a new post, because it'll attract criticism over making a new thread about it and also for even asking for compensation.