You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Friday, February 14th 2020, 4:36pm

Author: Yoysho

Valentine's Day

A (not yet so) Renowned Pugilist falls in love with a Chantress. Unable to confess, he is gifted by Archangel Maximus with the Chantress' mail address. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately writes her and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well. But the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the Chantress, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the Chantress he wrote to is not the sam...

Sunday, February 9th 2020, 11:02am

Dolphin

So according to people who got Dolphin her Evolution buff only lasts a single turn. From the description "All summoned friendly creatures gain ..." you'd think it was an on-summon buff like Madame Madaline with duration >1 turn. Is that a mistranslation or a bug?

Saturday, February 1st 2020, 12:06am

Kings and Legends Wiki

Looking quite ok after figuring out fandom uses an ancient MediaWiki version so the way to get edit tokens is quite different from what is described in the documentation of MediaWiki. I could probably start the text scraping tomorrow, but I'm gonna have a look at the file upload API to get the images along with the text. I think the next thing after filling the card/ability contents would be making those fancy ability templates from the ROM Wiki work. Comparing my scraped version and the ROM one...

Thursday, January 30th 2020, 11:11am

Card Issue Tracker

Quoted from "Yoysho" Now this is somewhat of a heisenbug. Sometimes when I play Diabolic Metili, the CD of my leftmost card goes to max -1 AFTER Metili's turn. It's not her 1 distract due to her summoning, searing doesn't carry the distract and it happens after her -5cd whole-hand ability, i.e. the card is shortly at 0cd. It's happened in pve and pvp, on auto and not on auto and it doesn't happen consistently at all. So I got a screenshot of this thing happening recently. Starting hand was Grey...

Thursday, January 30th 2020, 11:05am

Kings and Legends Wiki

I can scrape the ROM Wiki for all the cards and get their raw wikitext pretty easily. Manually creating a new page from that data yields something like https://kings-and-legends.fandom.com/wiki/Abbadon with the image of the armless failure yet missing, but scraping the image along with the wikitext isn't much additional work. Once I figure out how to script the page creation and image upload the transfer of data is probably going to take half a day to a day at like 30s intervals in order to be n...

Monday, January 27th 2020, 6:38pm

Card Issue Tracker

Quoted from "Savvy" Quoted from "Savvy" Mass Cure 8 Add 8 Life to all friendly creatures, each turn. Can break HP Limit. It does not break HP limit and i enhanced to GL with out testing this first. If this is a bug please fix. if this is intentional can i please refund my Fire Ruby and silver. Im also having another bug with Sadina - Sacrifice contract Cards like Deadly blows life lose to summoner do not proc it Because DB/Premed/Frenzy do not deal damage, but make you lose life. Other damage r...

Friday, January 24th 2020, 8:36pm

Card Issue Tracker

Now this is somewhat of a heisenbug. Sometimes when I play Diabolic Metili, the CD of my leftmost card goes to max -1 AFTER Metili's turn. It's not her 1 distract due to her summoning, searing doesn't carry the distract and it happens after her -5cd whole-hand ability, i.e. the card is shortly at 0cd. It's happened in pve and pvp, on auto and not on auto and it doesn't happen consistently at all.

Friday, January 17th 2020, 10:10pm

PatchNote

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna be late and never gonna make you wait, never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye (rom) never gonna tell a lie and have you spend blindly.

Friday, January 17th 2020, 8:12pm

Card Issue Tracker

Vigorous Katerina with heavenly help does not in fact attack enemies on other lanes. I think it's a general problem of units with breath attacks if they're given vigilance since I've seen it happen with Gloam Wyrm too. Also: Is it working as intended that holy damage via Piety (Nerdy, Severina, Brume, ...) is in fact reducible via resistance / red? Pretty much every other holy damage source is non-reducible even if it isn't listed like with Blessed Dragonkin.

Sunday, January 12th 2020, 9:21pm

The sprint to heaven

Server: S16 Judgement IGN: Yoysho 301 Moved Permanently

Tuesday, January 7th 2020, 11:16pm

Card Issue Tracker

Also Geraldine Lady Grey's Dark Communion is lacking immune to predator. The liches don't get gobbed by e.g. Gob Queen or Tyrann. Dark Communion 3 on Awa Arrogance does contain the immune to predator text.

Wednesday, January 1st 2020, 8:09pm

Why Free Card Events should be forever forbidden

What you forget is the longer people have been playing, the more diverse their decks get via free card events. It's just that you're currently in a level/score bracket which is very samey because you match people who have started their accounts at similar times to you. Take an f2p who started 2 months prior to you and he'll probably have quite a different deck by having more diverse free cards plus some more from AH. Another point which you shouldn't forget is that free card events also depress ...

Tuesday, December 31st 2019, 2:36pm

Event Ideas

It's never going to happen, but #yolo: - Inverted ascension tower past lvl50 with decks based on actual player pvp decks. Make it go up to 60, with 60 being anyone with your rating + avg(top200)/2 rating. Have non-towercoin rewards increased like 5x for 51-60. - Boss based on GSD deck combos. Have a weekly boss with 4 bossdudes whose decks are equivalent to the last GSD winners. Can be beaten once per week for some number (3+) of sealed-league-like picks. - Make a 4v4 event quest like the 2v2 gu...

Sunday, December 29th 2019, 10:51am

Advent Event bonustask 2019

From forming letters with dudes, over word searches causing bad moods, the elves were busily finishing up the remains of a year of deck buildup. Modest counters appeared counter-counters were held dear like bock beer as with combo dragons widely feared you really needed a second spear. Dear heroes of Elyrian dreams, Gamigo had all their schemes well-organized until the law hit and it was no more, the holy writ. Information sought no longer available but the game's still viable, give to Dema his ...

Thursday, December 26th 2019, 10:32am

server merge

I share the doubts of Duchi, but rather that non-vips will leave the game entirely for the no daily win reason and no league tickets, hence fewer collect 7 X chests and no gl/awa cards. New whales can just recharge and spend their gold, getting them gl and awa cards or buy at the ridiculous AH rates. But non-vips are basically stuck at free card events and maybe a cheap leg every week or other. But the cheap ones are sheet, so you save up, which makes it rather like 4 weeks per good leg card. Me...

Friday, December 20th 2019, 7:05pm

Cookie time event

So it's five days past the deadline for the event . Will the rewards be sent out sometime soon?

Saturday, December 14th 2019, 9:54pm

Part 1. Beat the Boss with his own Weapons.

Since ST is still missing, here's an O like O G R E in ST stage 2. M8s: Yoysho, S16 DapperDan, S16 Fireball, S17

Tuesday, November 26th 2019, 10:48pm

Event list

Quoted from "Der_Namenlose" the limit was the reason we post pictures over extern uploads... This produce now problems so we work for solving the problem... The list did somewhat look like a spreadsheet screenshot, so if that's true exporting the subsection as a PDF should stay well below the attachment limit as it can store the text more efficiently. Or export as CSV and just put up the plain text information. It all depends on the format you have the original list in though. If you can give s...

Sunday, November 24th 2019, 1:09pm

Event list

Hi Fuerst, can't you store those event list images on Gamigo servers like Dema did with the Day of the Dead? Another way would be using attachments which do get uploaded directly to somewhere on the forum server. The 150kB limit is kinda harsh though. For reference: 301 Moved Permanently and image source https://assets.frontend.gamigo.com/cms/3…los_muertos.jpg