You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Saturday, February 1st 2020, 10:30am

Author: kaiba987978

Kings and Legends Wiki

Funny you should mention the ability templates.. those goddamn devils have been my sole focus for 2 days now.. I completely understand how they work, the problem is, they simply dont on our wiki xD we might need some javascript to get them working.. i can get mouse over tooltips working easily with templates in no time so they work for all the cards you scrape yoshi.. but as soon as I make them a clickable link as well, that "overwrites " the tooltip and displays destination on mouse over instea...

Thursday, January 30th 2020, 11:56am

Kings and Legends Wiki

Yes and yes The template is very easy to use but a bit difficult to explain. And i've sortde about 1100 of the 1500 pictures. Don't know where to upload it tho. hmm ..

Wednesday, January 29th 2020, 9:42pm

Kings and Legends Wiki

Updated Fenris The Butcher site, check it for the new creature template Edit: I've got a better example of the templates I've salvaged. They're pretty cool. Check out the "Paladin" page for example. Arrows below info box for scrolling between units from that "category". Go left for Squire, go right for templar, and go right from templar to get to Lucanus. The template is dynamic, so if you upload both a picture of non-awakaned and awakened unit, it imports both to the infobox (See Crusader Lucan...

Wednesday, January 29th 2020, 6:49pm

Kings and Legends Wiki

No the layout of for example Mercy if you look up that card on the RoM wiki. The green box with stats and info in.

Wednesday, January 29th 2020, 3:18pm

Kings and Legends Wiki

Alright, so. I've salvaged the Creature template from RoM. It's pretty cool and almost got it working at this point. Needs about 1 or 2 hours more work. But i've run into a different issue. All the images in the data dump are named in chinese. Makes finding a card super hard so I'm sorting them into categories as I write this. Let me know if you have time/wanna help out it's gonna take an hour or two

Wednesday, January 29th 2020, 3:21am

Kings and Legends Wiki

Got the dump, its in the thread "A goodbye Gift" on the kongregate forums that's where i got the fenris picture. they're not HD but fairly good quality.. anyways, 3:24am, so I'm gonna sleep and take a look at the RoM wiki tomorrow to see if i can salvage something too..

Wednesday, January 29th 2020, 3:06am

Kings and Legends Wiki

I'm getting filtered cause i posted links. Try and search the fandom wiki for fenris the butcher. I just set up that page. I imagine thats the gist of the layout. If you like the layout, we can go on to details like icons for hp, atk type, proper rank icons. I think the abilites should link to sites with the abilities too. Edit: Is this way gonna take a lot more time? 100%. Is it gonna be a far better wiki where you can viably search for cards tho? 100%.

Wednesday, January 29th 2020, 3:03am

Kings and Legends Wiki

Just threw this together in 5 min, thinking this is the gist of how a card page should look like. https://kings-and-legends.fandom.com/wiki/Fenris_the_Butcher Of course, if you agree, we can do details like hp icons, damage icons, add pages for abilities so you can click them, add dmg type icon to rank info table.

Wednesday, January 29th 2020, 2:31am

Kings and Legends Wiki

I'll help out too! But i really disagree with the way the wiki is set up right now. Right now, you can select a race and see all creatures of that race in tables. Very inefficient way of browsing cards. If possible, I think it would be FAR better for each card to have their own page containing all information about their ranks. This will make browsing and searching cards far superior to current format.

Saturday, January 25th 2020, 3:00am

Card Issue Tracker

Quoted from "Savvy" Mass Cure 8 Add 8 Life to all friendly creatures, each turn. Can break HP Limit. It does not break HP limit and i enhanced to GL with out testing this first. If this is a bug please fix. if this is intentional can i please refund my Fire Ruby and silver. This is due to them meaning something else by "can break hp limit". To them, it means "she still heals if someone is at max hp, and thus gains attack" but I thought the same as you at first.

Monday, January 13th 2020, 12:20pm

Submission

Username: kaiba987978 server: Bastien - S17 submission: https://imgur.com/a/SYfO9gP Cheers

Friday, January 10th 2020, 1:24am

Cookie time event

Yes, but that is for the christmass event. Cookie Time was a separate event for making a gingerbread man resembling ser crumbsalot in real life.

Thursday, January 9th 2020, 11:01pm

Cookie time

Hey, I haven't even recieved confirmation on my submission, is this true for everyone?

Sunday, December 15th 2019, 7:45pm

Dessert Fortress DONE

Letter chosen: I https://imgur.com/a/bcbIlv3 participants: kaiba987978 - S17 kaiba987987 - S17

Monday, November 18th 2019, 11:03am

dia de los muertos

Did you decide a winner yet?