You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Yesterday, 3:37pm

Author: Moony

PatchNote

Quoted from "Ramudo" What do you mean events? Likely people know what cards are coming since they're literally in the guide lol. I don't know about events though. I mean, people know what's coming as free cards/bonanzas. So that info is being passed around somehow, just not in patch notes as would be fair for all.

Friday, February 7th 2020, 2:50am

PatchNote

There are people in-game who know what events and cards are coming, so why can't everyone know???

Friday, January 17th 2020, 8:53pm

PatchNote

Quoted from "Moony" Quoted from "Moony" I'm just going to keep bumping this until we get an appropriate explanation... What exactly is the rule that changed? Why was it changed?

Thursday, January 2nd 2020, 2:46pm

Why Free Card Events should be forever forbidden

If you lose to a player simply because she/he's got GL Ameratsu, then you have bigger problems than this. I am happy for the free GL, because it may come in handy some day to burn for awa. But I also have a completely F2P alt that I use, and I am constantly trying to make the best deck I can there. And you know what? GL Ameratsu isn't even in the deck! Yeah, it's GL, but it's in no way, shape or form an OP card. On the other hand, a while back I got a leggy Carolina for free -- and that's a stap...

Wednesday, January 1st 2020, 7:05pm

Why Free Card Events should be forever forbidden

Not going to go point by point on everything stated above, but I will say I (and I believe the majority of players, esp F2P) STRONGLY disagree with this criticism. Free card events definitely increase server activity. There are a lot of non-whale players who actively avoid 2v2, and many also avoid 1v1. When these events happen, that changes. The cards that are given out for these events, rarely affect the overall meta, but there is always value in having free leg and gl cards. I for one was very...

Monday, December 30th 2019, 4:34pm

PatchNote

Quoted from "Moony" I'm just going to keep bumping this until we get an appropriate explanation... What exactly is the rule that changed? Why was it changed?

Thursday, December 26th 2019, 4:21pm

PatchNote

I'm just going to keep bumping this until we get an appropriate explanation... What exactly is the rule that changed? Why was it changed?

Thursday, December 19th 2019, 3:34pm

FZ

We've had 3 back-to-battle (why?) events in the almost 4 months I've been here, and only 1 FZ. Also, we need to know upcoming in-game events ahead of time so we can plan.

Tuesday, December 17th 2019, 11:56pm

PatchNote

If there is a reason why patch notes/event lists can't be posted, I have a hard time understanding why we can't be told the reason.

Thursday, December 12th 2019, 8:01pm

PatchNote

If there is a reason why patch notes/event lists can't be posted, I have a hard time understanding why we can't be told the reason.

Friday, December 6th 2019, 12:13am

Event list

Why is it so hard to share planned events with players? Why is it being prevented from being posted or shared?

Friday, November 29th 2019, 1:34am

Black Friday event question

Since it is a 2 day event, I was wondering... Are the item purchase limits per DAY, or TOTAL per event??? Because I was pretty sure when the event diary was a thing and up, that you would have had the ability to purchase many more of the same items (i.e. fire opals) Edit: if it's only 1 fire opal total limit, then K&L you made a mistake. I would have recharged much more if the limits you had when the event diary was up (10 max, I believe, or was it 99?)

Wednesday, November 27th 2019, 3:41pm

Event list

Quoted from "Yoysho" Quoted from "Der_Namenlose" the limit was the reason we post pictures over extern uploads... This produce now problems so we work for solving the problem... The list did somewhat look like a spreadsheet screenshot, so if that's true exporting the subsection as a PDF should stay well below the attachment limit as it can store the text more efficiently. Or export as CSV and just put up the plain text information. It all depends on the format you have the original list in thou...

Tuesday, November 26th 2019, 9:14pm

Event list

The event list, was a LIST, not an image. Yes, at the bottom of the list were images of the upcoming cards, but it makes no sense to say you can't post the event list (that was already posted) because you can't post images.