You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 125.

Yesterday, 11:23am

Author: Fuerst_Axolotl

Card Issue Tracker

"I will Open today 5 Tickets for Amemiya." hust sry, a litte bit bad mooded. No it is a error and should be a negative effect, i think they switched by a mistake the mode of the skills (Delphin Evolution and Amemiyas Bone Freeze).

Yesterday, 9:08am

Card Issue Tracker

Hello Hero Lucid and Taramas, I will Open today 5 Tickets for Amemiya. Wrath of Nile > Not Working Blood Boil > Description Error (affect all source of damage) Bone Freeze > 1. Is working like a Positive Effect (thats the reason why he break shield ward) 2. Description Error (Enemy creature on the battlefield are unable to act, Not move) The last Knight > Impale doesnt worked I had yesterday some Space to Test her more than the overwiev test, the results are horrible. My apologize. With warm gre...

Saturday, February 15th 2020, 10:00am

Cookie time event

"Sigh" Again, as soon as there is news, I will inform you. Neither you nor the event will be forgotten and you will receive your rewards as soon as possible.

Thursday, February 13th 2020, 10:49pm

Valentine's Day

Period: 14.02.2020 - 14.02.2020 Love doesn't stop at the creatures of Elyria either. Invent a romantic story of two creatures from Kings and Legends and put them in the provided Thread. Don't forget to add your player name and server name!The following item can be obtained: 3 x Sweetie Pack

Thursday, February 13th 2020, 10:47pm

Valentine's Day

Period: 14.02.2020 - 14.02.2020 You can post your story here. Observe the specified period.

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 8:09pm

The sleeping guardians.

Georg have found out the names and are shouting them with all his strength into the darkness of the ruin: "Elder-Dragon Kane, Ryli the White Witch, Archangel Israphel, Demoness Lettie and Ser Crumbsalot, i found your old names and ask for your assistance." He did not expecting a reaction to occur, but he should be wrong. Suddenly lights appeared, chants and dancing form around you, slowly circling around him. The lights seized, enveloped and seized him to change him. The wild dance continued, pr...

Wednesday, February 5th 2020, 9:31am

Dragonmaster Caradoc Dragonfly Death Question

Dragonmaster Caradoc > Adjusted > Adjacent Priyanka > Thick 2 > It is work like Tifa Hartlock ability, dealing the same amount of damage to the Summoner of the hittet creature. My Apologize, this was my first Loca for EN.

Tuesday, February 4th 2020, 1:58pm

booster bonanza reset

There was a booster boom with the Ranger Booster before maintenance, but it was a different card and it ended regularly just before maintenance.

Tuesday, February 4th 2020, 12:37pm

booster bonanza reset

If I'm not mistaken, a new booster boom started today with the card "Caliminity Caitlyn". The old one was removed accordingly.

Sunday, February 2nd 2020, 1:06pm

BEST VIP 0 GUIDE from a 3 year straight VIP

I think you still have some improvements ahead of you. But I like the beginning. As a little comment from my side: The insertion of forum events that are carried out by our side again and again.

Saturday, February 1st 2020, 7:21am

[Event] Cookie~Time!

Hello heroes, we thank you for the plentiful cookies! The thief was finally successfully caught. He was able to escape from two traps first, but then the third trap finally brought him down. When the damage done by the gingerbread man is repaired, you will receive your rewards for your efforts. (He caused a great deal of destruction, which may take some time to repair.) The catchers who caught him get the respect of the gingerbread man and as a penance he joins them. Here are a few of the best c...

Tuesday, January 28th 2020, 9:58pm

Card Issue Tracker

Hello Heroes, a quick (late hust) warning:Tyrann Ravage is NOT in the Fierce Pack included and dont should! With friendly greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Tuesday, January 28th 2020, 9:06pm

Kings and Legends Wiki

Hello Heroes, When i have Time, i can give you some Support. With friendly greetings, your Prince Axolotl. (At the moment a little bit bad, my apologize)

Tuesday, January 28th 2020, 7:07pm

[Official] Flash Player

Dear Heroes, Adobe’s Flash-Player coming to an end surely raised some questions about the future of Kings and Legends, with the two most common being: What is going to happen to Kings and Legends? Are you working on a solution? This thread will focus on answering most of your questions (concerning Adobe’s Flash-Player). Adobe made an announcement that there won’t be any further updates and downloading the Flash-Player won’t be supported anymore. As a result, many popular browsers like Chrome, Fi...

Tuesday, January 28th 2020, 6:48pm

[Official] Awaken Lust

Hello Heroes, not long ago there was a Post about the awakened version of the card Lust and the request to not awaken her, cause it was not planned to release that card as an awaken version. This thread had the purpose to make the process easier for us if the card get removed. It also had the purpose to minimalize the consequential damage. The card will not removed and the previous announcement will be revoked und canceled . You can awake the Card without any restrictions or the danger from a re...

Monday, January 27th 2020, 11:18am

The sleeping guardians.

Period: 27.01.2020 - 29.01.2020 The pictures in the books have weathered over time and you can no longer see exactly what they represent. However, the puzzle must be solved to getting ahead. Submit your solution words to [FürstAxolotl] via private message in the forum. The following pictures of the guards are available: >> Guardian 1 << >> Guardian 2 << >> Guardian 3 << >> Guardian 4 << >> Guardian 5 << Don't forget to add your player name and server name! Only full and correct names of the crea...

Saturday, January 25th 2020, 11:42pm

Card Issue Tracker

Quoted from "Fuerst_Axolotl" Hello Hero Agnikai, I already send a Ticket about that problem, kazax has 2 Bugs at the moment. 1. His devils World ability dont affect Dragon. 2. He has a 25% Chance to send a enemy creature in range back to the Hand. Yosho, i will Test it sunday or saturday together with chilly abigal. With friendly Greetings, your Prince Axolotl. Quoted from "Lucid" Kazax Doomfield seems to be massively bugged. It does not affect Dragon type HP. Also, when a card is within range,...

Saturday, January 25th 2020, 11:14pm

Card Issue Tracker

Quoted from "AgniKai" Kazax Doomfiend (Godlike) I also noticed that sometimes instead of killing a card that's less than 20 HP it just makes the life go down to 1 HP. Hello Hero Agnikai, The error is caused by an interaction between Lysandra and Kazax. With friendly greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Saturday, January 25th 2020, 8:28pm

The sleeping guardians.

You wake up drenched in sweat. You look around and realize that you are not in sitting in your room. Instead of your monitor and your comfortable desk chair, you are now surrounded by grasses and hard stones. You are not able to see much in the dark, but what you are able to see is completely unfamiliar to you. You see light silhouettes of old ston structures and nearby you hear the rippling of a small river. Your eyes are slowly getting used to the darkness. You stand up. Still confused and a b...

Thursday, January 23rd 2020, 9:53am

Packs missing

Hello Heroes, The Booster are fixed. With friendly greetings, your Prince Axolotl.