Search results 1-8 of 8.

Thursday, January 16th 2020, 7:32am

Author: SoulSucker

Transparency

Quoted from "Ramudo" You're basically shooting the messenger. absolutely right

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 8:00pm

Transparency

Quoted from "Tabula_Rasa" Quoted from "Fuerst_Axolotl" PVP: Changes are planned in the next update to make the fights more interesting. I am also curious if they will arrive and have the planned effects. 2 updates later now i haven't experienced any differences in arena (empty most of the time since 2017) so what happened? cancelled? will it come 2021? or have you just talked bull*** like u did with the "don't awake lust" crap u anounced and never took back? your frustration sucks tabu...nevert...

Wednesday, August 21st 2019, 7:51am

Upcoming Events!!

Quoted from "Ars Regnum" ... Should probably thank Furst and Goldred, for at least trying to do something, even if their efforts got sniped. yeah, thank him...he´s doing a great job in germany... addy: Schlachtenhorn youtube chanel is also online

Wednesday, August 14th 2019, 7:10am

Star Chest RNG

Quoted from "Zidane" Hello player, so I opened ten thousand star chests, and the orange chest, although rare, is still about twice as likely to be found as the red: How much gold do I have to buy to get 10.000 star chests Zidane?

Monday, August 12th 2019, 7:03am

Star Chest RNG

Quoted from "rummuffins" perhaps you can find some consolation in knowing that someones got even worse luck than you dont worry - i have twice as many boxes open as you...with the same result

Thursday, July 25th 2019, 7:37am

Tira Civet

just like with heerfürstin sheena in combination with salaine @ schlachtenhorn - no idea what´s her name here on the server... never the less, tira is a very interesting

Wednesday, July 17th 2019, 12:56pm

account from armorgames

and I thought everything would be better at ROM

Wednesday, July 17th 2019, 7:10am

@ Gunny

all players had to start from scratch on rom?