You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 109.

Yesterday, 11:42pm

Author: Fuerst_Axolotl

Card Issue Tracker

Quoted from "Fuerst_Axolotl" Hello Hero Agnikai, I already send a Ticket about that problem, kazax has 2 Bugs at the moment. 1. His devils World ability dont affect Dragon. 2. He has a 25% Chance to send a enemy creature in range back to the Hand. Yosho, i will Test it sunday or saturday together with chilly abigal. With friendly Greetings, your Prince Axolotl. Quoted from "Lucid" Kazax Doomfield seems to be massively bugged. It does not affect Dragon type HP. Also, when a card is within range,...

Yesterday, 11:14pm

Card Issue Tracker

Quoted from "AgniKai" Kazax Doomfiend (Godlike) I also noticed that sometimes instead of killing a card that's less than 20 HP it just makes the life go down to 1 HP. Hello Hero Agnikai, The error is caused by an interaction between Lysandra and Kazax. With friendly greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Yesterday, 8:28pm

The sleeping guardians.

You wake up drenched in sweat. You look around and realize that you are not in sitting in your room. Instead of your monitor and your comfortable desk chair, you are now surrounded by grasses and hard stones. You are not able to see much in the dark, but what you are able to see is completely unfamiliar to you. You see light silhouettes of old ston structures and nearby you hear the rippling of a small river. Your eyes are slowly getting used to the darkness. You stand up. Still confused and a b...

Thursday, January 23rd 2020, 9:53am

Packs missing

Hello Heroes, The Booster are fixed. With friendly greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Wednesday, January 22nd 2020, 7:04pm

Packs missing

I dont know.

Wednesday, January 22nd 2020, 5:26pm

Packs missing

Already forwarded.

Tuesday, January 21st 2020, 10:55am

[Mod] Fürst Axolotl

Hello heroes, My mailbox will be temporarily closed. I have to clean it up. It will be available again soon. Yours sincerely, your prince Axolotl. Addendum: The mailbox is open again.

Tuesday, January 21st 2020, 10:49am

Packs missing

Hello Hero Hopeless, It is forwarded to the Devs. With warm greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Sunday, January 19th 2020, 9:13pm

Card Issue Tracker

I let the text changed into: Dance Partners: When on the Battlefield, all other friendly creatures gain status: Tit-for-Tat (Upon dying, kill 1 random enemy creature)"

Friday, January 17th 2020, 7:57am

Card Issue Tracker

Hello Heroes, The Ability "Red"(?) from the Feature "Gun Master Kara" has a problem and ist coded as a Aura and a buff with lifetime. The Problem is, after the buff ends, it will be refresht and at the other Hand the buff will Removed when Kara leaves the Battlefield. With warm greetings, your Prince Axolotl. (And Ramudo, next Time with an Example pls.)

Thursday, January 16th 2020, 5:34pm

game wont load

Hello Hero Dragonfrost, I dont know from that Problem at the Moment. Login is ok. Did you clear Cookies and Cache? Did you have the same Problems with a other Browser/Server? With friendly greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 7:53pm

Cookie time event

I´m Pushing so hard i can, but no news infos at the moment sry.

Tuesday, January 14th 2020, 10:31am

Card Issue Tracker

Here comes the Problem, the Bug triggers when you play the mentions cards after the modesty. As example, clicken the videolinks by Post 25. 301 Moved Permanently

Monday, January 13th 2020, 10:32am

Card Issue Tracker

The error is reportet. Some cards (doomskar, mephiston, doris) are able to Block the modesty effect under circumstances.

Friday, January 10th 2020, 2:06pm

Card Issue Tracker

Thats interesting, did you have a Example? Maybe Screenshots or a video?

Friday, January 10th 2020, 1:22pm

Card Issue Tracker

Hello Hero Agnikai, I already send a Ticket about that problem, kazax has 2 Bugs at the moment. 1. His devils World ability dont affect Dragon. 2. He has a 25% Chance to send a enemy creature in range back to the Hand. Yosho, i will Test it sunday or saturday together with chilly abigal. With friendly Greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Wednesday, January 8th 2020, 8:26pm

Join Kings and Legends Team! - Volunteer Team Recruitment

Greetings the heros of Elyria! We have an open recruitment for GMs and Mods on Kings and Legends EN! The focus of our team is simple: to serve and help our community thrive. If you've ever wanted to actively improve the Kings and Legends experience, this is your chance! Game Masters and Mods will undergo a two week training period initially, before working independently.As an offically-endorsed helper, A GM's responsibilities will be taken seriously. Unprofessional conduct will not be tolerated...

Wednesday, January 8th 2020, 7:53am

sprint to heaven

The thread intended for this is now open. I ask you in the future for more discipline, because the difficulty of the tasks increases and planning-wise it has to run smoothly. But this only works if the players stick to the task and time periods. (For example, post your posts in the dedicated thread)

Tuesday, January 7th 2020, 10:12pm

Card Issue Tracker

Hello Heroes, long time i open the last post. A short one: The Card Locksley Robyn has +4 Range instead of +2. With friendly greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Tuesday, January 7th 2020, 9:26pm

sprint to heaven

"What do u mean by all submissions before or after will be declared invalid ? Do u mean that i must do it again ? To start over with the tower ?" Yup, the eventtime was planned to start after the maintenance, so everybody have the same start. Sadly, the maintenance doesnt start, but i heard from the players the ascension tower got resetet, so: The Event start tomorrow, i want the screens are maked from 08.01-13.01, not earlier, not later and not the tower from the week before.