You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 904.

Thursday, December 12th 2019, 8:19pm

Author: Kaynie

Transparency

could give us a small sneak peek or its a secret till its here?

Thursday, December 12th 2019, 8:15pm

Transparency

Quoted from "Fuerst_Axolotl" PVP: Changes are planned in the next update to make the fights more interesting. I am also curious if they will arrive and have the planned effects. so what were the changes? I cant see anything or they didnt make it into the update yet?

Thursday, December 12th 2019, 5:21pm

Transparency

MERGE MERGE MERGE MERGE

Tuesday, December 10th 2019, 12:03am

Hello :)

+1 merge us finally.

Tuesday, December 3rd 2019, 7:32pm

Merge feedback thread

too many ppl were looking for a merge or why did it get deleted?

Friday, November 29th 2019, 7:10pm

Black Friday event question

worst black friday ever. thanks for nothing.

Saturday, November 2nd 2019, 1:07pm

Mods/Gm's for EN

everything is better then Zidane and Parabellum

Wednesday, September 18th 2019, 10:52pm

Thanks for the merge

can u merge s1 too please? thank you!

Tuesday, September 3rd 2019, 6:36am

gold rush

Quoted from "FilthyHealer" I wouldn't be surprised if they had some difficulties until the September 5th, after the Elenora recharge event ends, which I won't be recharging during G-Rush if I don't get Elenora as well. Recharging doesn't count towards Gold Rush (except the X days bonus gold fonds, were u put a part of gold in to reclaim it again), so it shouldnt make a difference if Elenora and Gold Rush are up at the same time or if Elenora is up before the Gold Rush. It would only make a diff...

Sunday, September 1st 2019, 11:48am

gold rush

forbidden zone missing too

Saturday, August 17th 2019, 6:32pm

Upcoming Events!!

301 Moved Permanently click on the spoiler on the bottom. You can open the english list there. The german GM tried to post it into english forums but the english GM removed it, so he posts it into the german forums in english. Dunno why the english GM doesn't post a list himself or accepts the help of the german GM tho.

Friday, August 16th 2019, 11:40pm

Please, fully merge S1-S16

Quoted from "raggatwin" Love the idea Guild Showdown ( more fun dough) - Harder get top 32 - so the rewards for new players are impossible by collecting free easy gold. But this isn't like forever the Merge thing ? ?? ? ? ?? yea, merges are permanent. And yes, it makes it harder to get top 32. Thats why I think a merge with 1-16 would be currently better then a merge of 16-17. The time difference between 1 and 16 is irrelevant, as 16 is already so old, that they missed nothing that is still rel...

Friday, August 16th 2019, 11:19pm

Please, fully merge S1-S16

In addition to the already mentioned and already sufficient justification, there are a few more reasons for this merge: - Rise of Mythos will shut down on August 30. If S16 merges with S1 instead of S17, the RoMfugees have a better chance to develop in peace on S17. - S1 Arena is as dead as Epstein. - S17 Post Season decks look like they were created with the autofill function. They won't stand a chance vs S16. - besides killing Sefeia we also want to kill Dragon!

Tuesday, July 23rd 2019, 7:09am

[S17] No More Updates?

Dark Ezelin was missing on all servers.

Sunday, July 7th 2019, 12:11pm

Event Diary

Quoted from "Maxim95" Can't someone else post an event list? 09.07 Eternal Amber Bonanza (Victory Packs) 09.07 Deadly Widow (Standard Dragon Packs) / Dragon Aspect Alexis (Master Dragon Packs) Bonanza 15.07 Daily Login (till 25.07) 15.07 Small Recharge Promo for Garder Lori 15.07 Gold Rush (Legendary Anja Blackbir, Awakened Quinn) 16.07 Booster Bonanza for 40 Ball Chests (Pantheon Packs) 19.07 Big Recharge Promo for Becca Feistdom 22.07 Free Card Event 23.07 Maintenance Inbetween there are also...

Tuesday, July 2nd 2019, 7:14pm

Thank You

Quoted from "Unscathed" congrats you just got you acc banned for telling them you gave your acc to someone else! Very unlikely. Majority of S1 Accounts has been passed around and havent seen anyone being banned for it.

Friday, June 28th 2019, 2:34pm

Fierce Pack and Lifewarder Rhialla

Has anyone opened her? Havent heard of anyone, so I think the description is just not updated yet.

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 10:32pm

DUMB cards

Gamigo is just the publisher of Kings and Legends and not the Developer, thats why they are releasing Cards from the same pool as the JP/CN version and RoM (hosted by Gamefuse/Changyou), as they are all made by the same Developer (Fire Elemental Shenzhen). Some cards were first published in Kings and Legends before they went into JP/CN/RoM. Also some cards have multiple different versions with small varities in it, like Quinn. In JP and KaL its an ice version while in RoM and CN its fire based.