You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

Yesterday, 9:20pm

Author: Fuerst_Axolotl

PatchNote

@Saber There is a Reason out of my Might. Please Accept it. @ID. Two big things, i dont tell more. With warm greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Yesterday, 5:58pm

PatchNote

Hello Hero Asagrimmr, Sadly, is it Not longer allowed to Post Patchnotes and Eventlists from our Side. I will try my best that they allow them again. But meanwhile, you and the other needs to suffer in the Darkness. I am sorry about that Circumstances. (I really liked the work to prepare this lists and share them with you) With warm greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Yesterday, 5:52pm

30 day log on

Hello Hero Jarhead Jesus, let yourself be surprised. With warm greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Monday, December 9th 2019, 4:30pm

Cookie-Time event

Hello Hero Maniak, You send the Picture together with your Servername and Ingamename per PN to Demadrend. With warm greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Wednesday, December 4th 2019, 1:21pm

Cookie-Time event

Hello Hero Focust, I send already a Message to clarify this Issue. I hope the missing items reach you soon. To the Other: I dont want to Bake, the last time I baked, they used it as a rat poison. With warm greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Wednesday, December 4th 2019, 10:50am

Cookie-Time event

Hello Hero Focust, You mean the Dias de Muerte Event? You participated, but were not considered in the evaluation? When yes, i will send a Request about that. With warm Greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Tuesday, December 3rd 2019, 7:40pm

Merge feedback thread

Short: Remember the First Sentence from that Thread, after the Hello Heroes. So it got Deactivatet.

Tuesday, December 3rd 2019, 7:27pm

GoldRush (card: Pegasus-Knigth Tanith

Well, in our List stands 9.11.19-16.11. It is an Error. It could be 8.12-14.12. compared to the last Goldrushs. Sry about my wrong Informations earlier.

Tuesday, December 3rd 2019, 4:38pm

Hmm ok. My list says he share Nearly the same Time like Doris, i will Check it.

Tuesday, December 3rd 2019, 3:32pm

09.11-16.11 He was in the 10k Goldrush aviable.

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 8:56pm

Cookie-Time event

Bake a gingerbread man who looks like the picture or has similarities with them. (Cap, scarf, packet, big eyes, bobby beard)

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 8:09pm

Improving Battlements & Reputation rewards

Hello Hero Steelfist, Please Stop calling me big boss, i am just a moderator and from that, we have 5. I looked the Card. Of the German Server they had the Names Franz and Sissi (dont ask). I dont know why they had the Name Paris and Helena in EN when they dont share the Theme what his Names let you think. And yes, i remember that you ask for a Guideupdate, i dont found the time to go further in the ideas, sry about that.

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 4:16pm

Cookie-Time event

"Please bake us a cookie which resembles a gingerbread man in the picture below, so we can entice him and confirm he is the culprit. "

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 12:33pm

Transparency

PVP: Changes are planned in the next update to make the fights more interesting. I am also curious if they will arrive and have the planned effects. I think the questions were addressed to Demadrend, but only we volunteers read that and answer directly. (Exceptions such as technical problems can we ignored) (To much Text, my grammarproblems shines like a sun)

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 12:27pm

Transparency

Updates: Without the Devs, we cant do anything, it is a hard and long way for Improvements. Need a complete Plan, Technical difficulties etc.

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 12:24pm

Transparency

Events: If it works, I will be able to host a forum event soon. There was also a request for the special quest line, where you have to do things and get fragments and a special exchange item. In addition, an event should come, but I have no more specific information. (And there is it) The problem of forum events is the fact that volunteers need to plan and prepare them. It need to be approve them from our bosses. After that, Hosting, take care of the results and send a list for the items need Ti...

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 12:15pm

Transparency

Cards Bugs and Removal: The explanation why bugs slip through again and again is based on 2 things: 1. Too many potential possibilities, I can not test everything. 2. At the moment there is only me for the tests on De and En, in addition to the Game Master tasks for en and moderation for both. I miss the time (and concentration) at the moment to effectively care about it because of my work and the multiple task field. The removal / weakening of cards is a bit more delicate, we are only players, ...

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 12:05pm

Transparency

Event List: It bothers me myself. I do not want to deprive you of the lists, but I have to follow instructions. Do not use an uploader and (which was not addressed so far) it is not allowed us to open your own threads at the moment.

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 11:53am

Transparency

Hello Hero Lucid, I will try to answer it step by step. Merge / Cross: I've only had negative experience with it so far. However, should that really be desired by the majority, I can send that Feedback, but I need the certainty that it is really desired by the majority. However, I can not guarantee if and when this will be done.

Monday, December 2nd 2019, 11:49am

Improving Battlements & Reputation rewards

Hello Hero Steelfist, Suggestion1: Technical issues would make a Problem. But like the other Suggestion, i can ask about it. Suggestion2: The Rewards are outdatet yes, when i have time, i will make ideas about the rewardssystem and discuss them with the other. Maybe we can make some Changes. Question1: Are they both exist as Cards? When no, you are welcomed to create some or make ideas about them. Question2: Both belong to the category "Fiends", thats the reason.