Search results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Friday, January 12th 2018, 2:42am

Author: SirKanco

Zidane's new avatar

no,sorry we dont care bout ur avatar

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 12:16am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

Quoted from "Walthamir" thanks kaynie. Kanco and schenko, if you don't have nothing smart to say, just don't say nothing at all.... and i am the idiot? lol, and my petition was to remove or give opportunity to new players to have that card.... just that.... i'm not here saying dumb things.... i just told scorch it and thats it where is the problem?

Saturday, December 23rd 2017, 8:57pm

Happy Anniversary!

zidane he doesnt deserve reward anyway

Saturday, December 23rd 2017, 12:08am

Dang it i can't afford any of the sale.

bosha just recharge and u will be able to buy it

Saturday, December 23rd 2017, 12:06am

Recharge

hmmm who? :O

Tuesday, December 19th 2017, 10:33pm

cyber monday 50% off modesty please :D

Quoted from "Walthamir" I never say that awakaned michael its op, wich is, just wanted awakaned michael for bonanza, because its useful for my deck, people start telling stuff about Salaine and comparing cards, when i dont even compare, like i said all the time, they are completly different cards. Both useful cards. And i never defend qilins or fairies when im the one that make the request to put qilins out of game. But thats not the point for this post. And yes i dont mind if there is a wheel ...

Tuesday, December 19th 2017, 1:26pm

Friend list thing is also bugged, but it's old as world and you don't care

Quoted from "Schenko" kaynka on every server you are on my friend list thats cute

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 12:02am

game is not card collecting game anymore

qilins deck is easy to beat u even dont need any recharge card to beat it,but if u dont know how to make good anti qilin then rip

Friday, December 15th 2017, 11:55pm

game is not card collecting game anymore

Quoted from "Schenko" Quoted from "miyu" nids and how dont u guys have pan he should still be in trojan war packs >.> lol nids yeah but they are not usefull like pan , i had brutal fae and qilin deck with pans with nids its almost impossible to have such strong deck HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA u had brutal fae and qilin deck why are u lying

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 7:47pm

No showdown this week?

Quoted from "Schenko" Quoted from "SirKanco" Quoted from "Schenko" as i said those gm's dev's... if you dont want do your job properly work something else JESUS... who tf are u? i am sveta corina . nezelis se kacit w me pozz mandullju

Sunday, December 10th 2017, 7:44pm

No showdown this week?

Quoted from "Schenko" as i said those gm's dev's... if you dont want do your job properly work something else JESUS... who tf are u?

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 1:16pm

Author: Archrow

Recharge

can anyone fix that bug?

Monday, August 21st 2017, 12:09pm

Recharge

when i chose type of payment and how much gold i want and which server and when i click to the checkout it just loading and return me on same page when i need chose typement and how much gold only recharge by paysafe doesnt work others works

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 7:20pm

Recharge

i hope u will fix it soon i cant recharge

Sunday, August 20th 2017, 11:35am

Recharge

Recharge by paysafe doesnt work can u check it? pls ty