You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Tuesday, August 20th 2019, 11:29pm

Author: Berrie

Please, fully merge S1-S16

Please, don't merge s16 with the rest of the servers, if anything s17. Still lots of fresh meat on s16, that gets beat up enough as it is. S16 already has a lot of rom players, and what I have seen of them so far, many are big spenders, and are doing better then people who have been here longer then them.

Sunday, August 18th 2019, 1:27am

Upcoming Events!!

German gm (don't know your name).....you are great! Thank you for your effort

Saturday, August 17th 2019, 6:29pm

Upcoming Events!!

Why not in English for months? You post in German and French, but not English? This is very offensive!! Please rectify.

Thursday, August 8th 2019, 2:01pm

Why????

Ugg....sorry, I was only joking about getting the 5 gold back, but thank you.

Wednesday, August 7th 2019, 8:59pm

Why????

Why am I being penalized for something someone else did? I bought my eternal amber in good faith!!! I didn't buy it for 3000 gold....3005.... (where is my 5 gold? ) My guess is, this post will be deleted, if so, why?

Thursday, August 1st 2019, 5:00pm

Ally Banner!

Yay!!! Its back! Thank you!

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 1:14pm

Ally Banner!

Of course it is gone today. BRING IT BACK!!!

Monday, July 29th 2019, 5:10pm

Ally Banner!

I just wanted to be proactive, and point out something that I hope is an error/oversight, before tomorrow comes.... How can ally banner be a 16 day event that only runs for 7 days? Hmmmm? Ally banner started on Tuesday the 23rd, and the deadline is Tuesday the 30th!! Please fix! Thank you.

Monday, July 1st 2019, 6:15pm

Thank You

After awhile crocodile!!! P.s....Good luck and take care!

Tuesday, June 11th 2019, 6:31pm

In-game trivia rewards?

Yes, this is confusing, not sure why it is taking so long. :/

Tuesday, June 11th 2019, 6:30pm

Down time

This is the game's fault.....they need to fix it...period. Its not fair to the people who purchased the card, and its not fair to everyone who is impacted by the card when it shuts a server down. We should not fight each other....fight the developers instead.

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 11:04pm

Maintenance

I will stop complaining, as actions speak louder then words anyway....

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 1:57pm

Maintenance

SERIOUSLY???? AGAIN? AND WHAT....WE ARE ALL SUPPOSE TO CONTINUE TO LITERALLY (TE HE HEE) SIT AROUND, AND HAVE PATIENCE? WATCH ALL OF OUR NEWBIES FADE AWAY? I don't think so.

Tuesday, May 28th 2019, 5:46pm

Arena

AND......it would be nice if the system messages didn't show up in public...completely disrupts conversations! (besides, they are annoying!) As well, would be nice if allies chat had its own tab so that other conversations can be blocked out....better for concentration.

Monday, May 27th 2019, 7:10pm

Arena

In my opinion, the game should do away with the requirement of arena wins for dailies and events, and change it to just win or lose. I don't believe that means people won't go into the arena, as they still need to fulfill the 5 pvp requirement. It just takes away the stress and pressure of getting dailies. This is not a mechanism to encourage others to get better, it just deflates and frustrates people, and makes them want to quit playing the game altogether; considering the sharks, (whales that...

Sunday, May 19th 2019, 5:20pm

S16 - down again

Agreed. Are they trying to kill the game? To leave a server down for 4 days? Will drive all the new people away. I've been seriously looking into other games. So, enjoy your weekends!!

Saturday, May 18th 2019, 5:27pm

S16 - down again

I started playing last summer. Relevantly speaking, there haven't been that many major issues, and most have been taken care of pretty quickly, this includes individual issues I have had with the game. They have been right on top of them. I try to have patience, stuff happens...it is what it is. However, not this time, because it is noticeable that the server is having more and more issues. I find it highly offensive that they let the server be down all weekend long, because they don't work on t...