You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 386.

Today, 6:25am

Author: CheyChey

Card Issue Tracker

Legendary Drakaina summoning 4 shadow whelps...

Friday, November 15th 2019, 11:08pm

Card Issue Tracker

Stormy Dragonkin says 'can't move' but the effect it grants is 'can't act' Definitely lost a sealed league fight on that one.

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 1:08am

Sealed league rates

Why is it that there's a sealed league event, so you spend 200 gold, and my pool consists of 5 legendary walls and 3 useless skills, 4 1cc units and a horse? And then players on server 1 always have at least one awakened, or my opponent who just had like 6 legendary elites and 3 godlike undead elites... oh, and excuse me, an epic yumi. Where do I sign up to bang someone for server 1 league rates, or to get my 200 gold back every other day? No? Just me?

Saturday, November 2nd 2019, 6:13pm

Day of the Dead event

Just wondering how long the event is going to last for, my MSpaint skills are pretty weak, so I'm drawing it by hand and wanted to know if I have hours or days

Monday, September 16th 2019, 7:22am

Evanger Rey

Evanger Rey has Vigilance in her text box, specifically in parenthesis, and it should be Backstab... ^ above, this shows her skipping attacking an adjacent unit to run down her lane hit something from behind. vvvvv below, this shows her with a clear lane ignoring an adjacent unit to attack the enemy boss.

Sunday, August 11th 2019, 9:49pm

Star Chest RNG

Quoted from "Ars Regnum" The way they have it set up you'll need around 100 to 300 chests to even have a chance of getting a single "complete set" from any of the chest events. That's just the system "working as intended". You might consider it intentionally deceptive that all 7 items have the same rarity and nothing to distinguish which one should be rarer, and how much rarer, but that's just the way things are. I think the only indication of rarity involved is the sell-for-silver price. As fo...

Friday, August 9th 2019, 3:59am

Star Chest RNG

This is why I'm not putting gold into the game anymore. Look at this filth! Not to mention 20 recharge packs and no legendary, but at least that's 0/20

Tuesday, July 9th 2019, 7:09am

Thank You

Can't remove a card for months... I'm sure an account is safe. Besides, it's not like anyone left BECAUSE THEY COULDN"T DEAL WITH A CARD to clarify: users leaving because the devs couldn't manage unbreaking the game

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 11:55pm

Why is it down?

Has anybody noticed how fast the game loads while all functions are down, though?

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 6:37pm

Demadrend

To be fair, think about how much he can fix if he has to come back here and tell you/us about it everytime? It's like my sister who tells you to do something for her and then you do it wrong, so she micromanages every step you take and then complains about how you did it wrong anyway. It would be easier for her to just do it. Even if he came and says, "hey guys, I'm working on a fix" the entire forum would devolve into badgering him on WHAT kind of fix, WHEN, why not today, COMPENSATION COMPENSA...

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 6:33pm

Why is it down?

24 hours. We had it back for TWENTY FOUR ******* HOURS

Saturday, May 18th 2019, 6:27pm

S16 - down again

I'm saying comp us for the things we should be able to do on a regular daily basis. I'm not asking for more than that, just the daily gold, silver, etc. from the activity portion alone. * not like "GiVe Me OpAl GiVe Me RuBy 1o0o GoLd fReE aWakEnEd"

Saturday, May 18th 2019, 5:12pm

can't log in

Quoted from "Kaynie" Quoted from "CheyChey" Are they going to comp supremacy? Dailies? gg Supermacy still works, why would they comp for it? Don't think there will be any comp, they havent compensated for this before. The issue is most likely caused by certain player(s) on purpose. > inability to log in... can't claim rewards when you can't log in. As for it being caused by players, how many people can actually pull the bug off versus the number of players who can't do anything at all. Just dis...

Saturday, May 18th 2019, 3:35am

can't log in

Are they going to comp supremacy? Dailies? gg

Saturday, May 18th 2019, 2:06am

S16 - down again

16 hours later... good thing it corresponds with a supremacy

Tuesday, May 14th 2019, 1:04am

Daily Login

I think they comped us for it, but holy hell, I was pissed when I thought I missed a day. Never in all my life was I more worried

Thursday, May 9th 2019, 1:40am

Game Is Broken Again Time To Start Compensating Players

to be fair, I've been here since server 2, and even back then, they couldn't fix something as simple as giving the wrong players rewards for being the first 4 to beat king's mausoleum. It's why I stopped at VIP5