You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 56.

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 4:42am

Author: Ars Regnum

Please, fully merge S1-S16

Quoted from "Gunny_Walker" ARS - im just that strong that after 2- 3 games at most 95.99% of the players don't even want to bother me unless they are the top 1-2% of S17 that has been here so long it doesn't matter any more. so yes I would like a merger cross server at least. we don't need to merge locally cause i like winning FZ with no issue and basic level bs... Whats the purpose of having local wins and cross server wins if they'll not utilize it? S16 if what 3-5 years old? S17 is going on ...

Friday, September 13th 2019, 1:33am

Quoted from "Saber" Ars, are you perhaps a novelist ? you're really like type much huh ? you should be happy cus i read half of it ... jk hahaha first let me make clarification, when i say all server mean all server from english server S1-S17. when we talking about booster,im sure every server have it, not only server 17, server 16 not exception. look at their 2v2 rank, some rank not match with their player profiles. i never say S17 full of booster, its just some person with many alts. who know...

Thursday, September 12th 2019, 8:20am

Quoted from "Saber" Server 17 need to merge,because arena lack of competition. i know how gunny feels, cus im experience it. most old players quit and some doenst care about pvp anymore. right now server 17 like paradise for booster and cheater. with no GM in this game, ppl can do as they like without care. as you can see top 3 rank in 2v2 s17 own by one person. we can see S16 as exemple for good arena, full of activity. so i dont get the reason why we shouldnt get merge. If we take what you're...

Wednesday, September 11th 2019, 9:46am

Quoted from "Gunny_Walker" Ars. I have to disagree - S17 - i been here from the start - no one will pvp me unless i snipe, then after i get like 1-2 games - the queue itself clears out that is not at all fun by any means... Don't take this personally, but the common point to your problem, based on how you described it, is you. The way you describe the issue, no one is willing to PvP with you regardless of circumstance. I can only assume, given how you said you've been active since the start, th...

Monday, September 9th 2019, 11:13pm

About "Topup Gold Stores & get extra-Goodies"

If you recharge more than 1k gold in a single instance, you get the Legend's Pack. It doesn't mention cumulative totals. It's important to note, there's nothing that specifies you'd get a Epic pack for each time you recharge 100 either, but presumably you probably hit some sort of threshold where it reset, otherwise you should have gotten 3 packs (assuming each recharge was over 100) or just 1 pack.

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 6:35am

Pantheon packs compensation

Quoted from "FilthyHealer" It's sad that the Gold Rush was switched around, but I received compensation for Valiant pack openings atleast, a Godlike Invoker and some silver. So Some amount of compensation is being handed out, it's a small step but it's still a step. No, that's even worse, because it means that they're handing out compensation without any sort of announcement. If no one got compensation, at least there's no communication and all in all everything is consistent. When no one has a...

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 3:50am

Pantheon packs compensation

Expecting compensation for anything is a novice mistake. Then again, most people probably don't even realize the current event (gold rush) is wrong.

Friday, August 30th 2019, 11:37pm

Quoted from "ID." I think people (on all servers) would like a larger, more active pool for pvp rather than having to trumpet for 1 individual player to come and fight them or sniping people who are maybe swapping wins just to get daily quests done who dont actually want to pvp.. Fighting the same 5-6 players over and over again will of course get fairly dull fairly quickly so a merge with another server will at least increase that pool, and increase the fun a bit. The problem is that mentality...

Friday, August 30th 2019, 8:47am

Finding PvP on S17 is not hard. There's almost always somebody sitting in the arena waiting for a match or shouting in the message board for 1v1/2v2, and if you just lurk in the arena, you'll also see plenty of people "trade" wins back and forth. We even have our resident experts who claim they know exactly who the boosters are and when to snipe them. So no, finding PvP matches isn't hard. You can easily just advertise on the server that you're willing to hand out free wins, and people will pour...

Wednesday, August 21st 2019, 9:13am

Booster Bonanza Doesn't Work

It's over. You missed it. Try again another time.

Sunday, August 18th 2019, 2:16pm

Upcoming Events!!

And...patch notes are up. Awakened V&V finally coming through again. Thanks Goldred/Furst as usual.

Saturday, August 17th 2019, 9:58pm

Upcoming Events!!

No. As far as we're aware, the English GM's policy has been "No communication". It would have been nice if that was a joke, but it's been two/three months that the GM has been doing this. Just use the French/German threads. Should probably thank Furst and Goldred, for at least trying to do something, even if their efforts got sniped.

Sunday, August 11th 2019, 11:56pm

Star Chest RNG

Quoted from "CheyChey" Quoted from "Ars Regnum" The way they have it set up you'll need around 100 to 300 chests to even have a chance of getting a single "complete set" from any of the chest events. That's just the system "working as intended". You might consider it intentionally deceptive that all 7 items have the same rarity and nothing to distinguish which one should be rarer, and how much rarer, but that's just the way things are. I think the only indication of rarity involved is the sell-...

Friday, August 9th 2019, 10:26pm

Star Chest RNG

The way they have it set up you'll need around 100 to 300 chests to even have a chance of getting a single "complete set" from any of the chest events. That's just the system "working as intended". You might consider it intentionally deceptive that all 7 items have the same rarity and nothing to distinguish which one should be rarer, and how much rarer, but that's just the way things are.

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 8:15pm

Ally Banner!

"It was fun while it lasted" "No Expectations, No Disappointments" "There's a precedent for this" Uhh...what else do you want us to say? This is basically the same song and dance.

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 8:51am

[S17] No More Updates?

Quoted from "ID." s17 have ally banner but other servers dont? Every server should have the ally banner. In any case now that the patch did come in (no official statement, but we got the free quest so I guess in their books it's "problem solved"), we find ourselves with a different issue, one that is a little bit more peculiar. The advertisement for the Pantheon Pack in game lists cards like Vander Haze, Eternal Faranth, Saviour Soteria, etc. are available on the preview. Now, on the English fo...

Tuesday, July 23rd 2019, 7:18am

[S17] No More Updates?

Quoted from "Kaynie" Dark Ezelin was missing on all servers. That doesn't change the fact that it was missing on S17, so a precedent for S17 not getting the free card quest already exists. Yes, the quest wasn't available due to the collective server outage issues, but again, why S17 isn't getting these free card quests does not matter anymore. I am not asking for the quests to be implemented. If the management team decides that S17 should not have the free card quests anymore, I fully support t...

Tuesday, July 23rd 2019, 6:49am

[S17] No More Updates?

So according to the July Event Log (French), we were supposed to have card quests for Vander Haze/Princess Lucienne on July 8th-July 12th and now July 22nd to July 26th. I'm going by Goldred's log here . S17 did not have the first round on July 8th to July 12th. Ok, fine, what's past is past. As of July 22nd (It is now the 23rd across most of Europe), S17 still does not have said quest active. We can most likely assume that we will not be getting this quest on S17. As of a month ago, we had no m...

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 10:16pm

DUMB cards

To give people an idea of how far this goes: Tanja was released on the Chinese servers on April 16th. (http://wzzh.23game.cn/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=2535) (Link is safe, but it's in Chinese, so use google translate if you can't read it. Also the Chinese servers don't bother with card images in their updates, so basically you "have" to know Chinese in the first place to recognize each of the abilities match up 1 to 1.) Becca should have been before that or within 1 - 2 weeks afaik. These are the three...

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 9:30pm

DUMB cards

Well...bad news for you then....most of the cards in the pipeline are only going to get worse. All of these cards came out on the other servers before hitting KaL with text translations and otherwise no other changes. (Which, in the KaL devs' defence, makes sense, because they seemingly can't afford to actually hire a team of people to make cards.) edit: I still find it kind of amusing that the French/German forums had patch notes for the next month up since 2 - 3 days ago, but people on the Eng...