Search results 1-20 of 128.

Wednesday, September 18th 2019, 9:18pm

Author: Gunny_Walker

Thanks for the merge

you guys rock, Thanks for the merge

Friday, September 13th 2019, 3:19am

Please, fully merge S1-S16

ARS - im just that strong that after 2- 3 games at most 95.99% of the players don't even want to bother me unless they are the top 1-2% of S17 that has been here so long it doesn't matter any more. so yes I would like a merger cross server at least. we don't need to merge locally cause i like winning FZ with no issue and basic level bs... Whats the purpose of having local wins and cross server wins if they'll not utilize it? S16 if what 3-5 years old? S17 is going on 3. but yet still no cross se...

Wednesday, September 11th 2019, 5:47am

Please, fully merge S1-S16

Ars. I have to disagree - S17 - i been here from the start - no one will pvp me unless i snipe, then after i get like 1-2 games - the queue itself clears out that is not at all fun by any means...

Wednesday, July 17th 2019, 7:36am

account from armorgames

Quoted from "SoulSucker" all players had to start from scratch on rom? lmao well some of the players lmao

Wednesday, July 17th 2019, 2:30am

account from armorgames

unfortunately all the ROM folks had to start over, How ever the good thing here - the gold is cheaper and they give better free stuff than ROM. The communication between PM, and GMs here sucks. but if u want to start here S17 is the newest server 1-2 years old, Servers 1-15 are crossed, S16 - is also a solo server.

Tuesday, July 9th 2019, 1:06am

Event Diary

I haven't really recharged on this game in well over a month - went from spending about 350 / month to nothing those finances are really making my pocket look fat. After Spear chick the game is pointless now.... We don't get no one to update the forums, no one to reach out to if u hit a GM from another version of the game they tell you there is nothing they can do.... so its kindof pointless to recharge esp if ur already a top player. Ill just take my 160g weekly pvp and the random gold u can ge...

Monday, July 8th 2019, 2:57pm

event balls are not appearing after recharges -

They gave up on english forums. Dema doesn't come around often, Para MIA, Z, keeps telling us he reports stuff. basically this forum is really no longer monitored. everyone writes concerns but no one ever responds this has been ongoing for the last 2-3 months...

Sunday, June 30th 2019, 12:49am

balls are still not appearing - event is broken - we get the gold but not the balls - please provide an update

Wednesday, June 26th 2019, 7:51pm

event balls are not appearing after recharges - recharged a few times, the balls are not being added to the mail. the 100g per ball is not working - i have received the gold but not the balls. s17 bastien Motorcity

Tuesday, June 11th 2019, 10:01am

Events packs didn't load

Events packs didn't load when are events going to load

Saturday, June 1st 2019, 8:08am

did they fix the bug with lileth yet

bump, no clear answer on this yet, has this been fixed or do i still not play this card

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 3:54pm

Maintenance

well its either watch all the noobies fade away or have them test their luck on the new ROM - that doesn't work well in FF or Chrome. and has had just as many or if not more than Here! Hell half of their players are still waiting for merges that was told it took 2-3 days. some have been waiting 1=2 weeks by now.. some only took 2-3 days. yea KAL has been going down hill, who honestly is surprised that it occurred.... only way to get a emergency tix would be para or zaine. go play outside for a l...

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 3:52pm

can't log in

Can't use FB log-in game is broken S17 - Bastien

Saturday, May 11th 2019, 8:50pm

Quoted from "Bobzerrrr" Same bug with lileth reported on the French server since yesterday... Server is down and nobody seems to have any will to fix it quickly... its the weekend they might submit a emergency ticket for u guys but more than like won't be fixed till monday - tuesday

Friday, May 10th 2019, 6:40pm

did they fix the bug with lileth yet asking so i can play my card

Friday, May 10th 2019, 8:51am

When will we receive the chests for recharging 100g for last weeks event

so its going on 2-3 weeks since they stated we would get 1 chest per 100g recharged. i would like to know if we will get this before the fruit thing is over with on 5/15/19.... a simple yes or no would be awesome....

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 5:21pm

Game is broken (various servers)

[/size Seems as if the server 17 is broken again. pvp doesn't work, boss runs not working, map, tower, just being used as an expensive group chat right now. 4-5 time time broken in 3 weeks.] Can't run GSD again this week.

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 10:09am

Seems like S17 GSD is broken no one is able to create teams

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 1:11am

Dang para and we thought the fun was just beginning!!!