You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

Friday, August 30th 2019, 12:49am

Author: Namii

Star Chest RNG

Quoted from "Swifty" This will be the 4th week for starry night. Last month when we got our soccerballs we should of had the event straight away. But it likely won't appear anytime soon because next week is fricken dragon ball E3!! Yeah....but it's always like this. The events run for a month. 2 weeks you get boxes for recharging. The next 2 weeks you get boxes for spending.

Monday, July 15th 2019, 11:31pm

chest

Yeah.....didn't get mine either.

Friday, July 12th 2019, 11:15am

event balls are not appearing after recharges -

Quoted from "Demadrend" Manually will take forever...I sent them out yesterday so I could ask GameDevs to turn on the event on and you can exchange them. The issue before, was the event was active but the Ball Chests weren't being sent Thanks for trying for us, Dema. We do appreciate it, even if the devs don't come through. LOL

Wednesday, July 10th 2019, 11:51pm

event balls are not appearing after recharges -

I mean, thanks for finally sending me the ball boxes - but the event is over - so they're useless.

Wednesday, June 12th 2019, 5:38pm

Why is it down?

Quoted from "Moonlit Butterfly" Also, Namii, Hesper + Riverseer does not break the game (I should know as I used them both). Interesting. I was under the impression Lelith + any card that keeps her alive. I can vouch for the Lelith + Rihalla because I did an oops on that one. Also, I don't know that Layla is comparable. She's a small recharge. Lelith was a super store card - so 8k/30k. I would not consider that a fair compensation. I'm not sure what the answer is, but it's getting frustrating t...

Wednesday, June 12th 2019, 11:07am

Why is it down?

Yeah, using Lelith by herself causes no problem. I use her in every deck I have. It's the combo of Lelith/Rihalla or Lelith/moon or Lelith/Riverseer. I was told Salaine has to be on the field as well, to bust the server, but..... she does not. That's why the whole "sanction the players who use Lelith" argument is stupid. If no one from the game is going to tell us the combo that breaks the server, I'm not sure how we're responsible.

Friday, May 17th 2019, 11:28pm

S16 - down again

Can someone just reboot the server? Nothing works.

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 1:17am

Game is broken (various servers)

Quoted from "Saber" found this by chance when spectating battle in S16 301 Moved Permanently my screen freze in magnum turn when he put Tansy Hemlock and rhialla. when i reload the page, S16 all fuctions are broken. its happen in Friday, May 3rd 2019 00:30 - 00:38 server time in Server 16. I hope its help fix your problem. Freaking Magnum ruins everything.

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 12:59am

I guess it's S16's turn?

We've crashed. Nothing works - at all. No pvp, no tower, no bosses, no battlements.

Wednesday, May 1st 2019, 1:47am

Satan packs/2018 packs - can't use rubies

Quoted from "Kaynie" Lol the next pack will be even better. You can already start gathering for it. Ooooooh. What's in it?

Monday, April 29th 2019, 10:42pm

When will we receive the chests for recharging 100g for last weeks event

Yes, that silver would come in handy right about now. lol Any word on when that's being sent out?

Tuesday, March 5th 2019, 12:03pm

Events arent there

Yeah, the top up event that was supposed to start today is missing.

Tuesday, March 5th 2019, 2:18am

extract pack error

It looks like that. lol 301 Moved Permanently

Saturday, March 2nd 2019, 12:05am

March Event List

Awesome! Thank you so much!

Friday, March 1st 2019, 6:40pm

March Event List

Is this going to be posted soon? I'd like to see when Gold Rush is running, and which recharge events are happening. Thanks!

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 1:29am

Supremacy

While I would prefer the Supremacy to go back to the 7 days, you are still only buying 1 pack with the way it's set up now. I was able to claim last month with only 1 purchase. This month, I did buy 2, but I ended up with 1700 points. Doh!

Tuesday, February 12th 2019, 12:58pm

support tickets

I just wanted to update anyone who cared, on this. My ticket was resolved, and Demadrend was very helpful and polite. So I guess, 5 stars for customer service. LOL