You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 197.

Saturday, November 2nd 2019, 6:20pm

Author: Unscathed

Mods/Gm's for EN

you're doing an awesome job so far, so i think it would be brilliant if you stayed

Friday, November 1st 2019, 3:00pm

Card Issue Tracker

a lot of card abilities are turning into chinese...

Wednesday, October 30th 2019, 4:36pm

My Card Creations

Erica Astrologer Awakened - 50k gold rush 23hp 2 attack 5 cd Abilities Stars Align +9 range. Deals 0 - 200% damage. Hits the target creature and creature/hero behind. Solar Blessing Immune to all negative effects. All enemy heroes take 1 fire damage, 2 frost damage, 3 shadow damage and 4 holy damage upon acting. Shooting Star Randomly deals 5 fire damage to a friendly or enemy creature. Enemy creatures gain the status 'burned': take 1 fire damage at the end of each turn for 5 rounds. Friendly cr...

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 5:58pm

My Card Creations

Emilia Distortion Epic / Legendary / Godlike Demon Epic 2 attack 10 hp 5 cd Abilities Destruction +1 range. Damages the target and creature behind it. Damage dealt can not be reduced, and is converted to hp for its summoner. Legendary 3 attack 12 hp 5 cd Abilities Destruction +1 range. Damages the target and creature behind it. Damage dealt can not be reduced, and is converted to hp for its summoner. Distortion After attacking, will deal N damage to all enemy creatures and heroes, when N is equa...

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 5:05pm

Question and Answer Thread

is the Sealed League going to be updated? if so do you know when?

Friday, July 26th 2019, 11:16pm

event balls are not appearing after recharges -

Hello Heroes! We are very sorry about this... Now if you would all like to recharge again we will happily send you the balls, though the minimum is 50k to receive them (this 50k does not include balls btw) Alternatively, you could help us find Demadrend's balls as it appears he has lost them and because of this, is unable to inform the community about anything! hope this helps!

Friday, July 26th 2019, 11:12pm

Tira Civet

oh ok.... hmm she will be interesting

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 11:16pm

Tira Civet

301 Moved Permanently godlike gains arctic barrier which means she wont benefit from violent stride... wondering if it is meant to be like this or if it is a mistake?

Wednesday, July 3rd 2019, 5:31pm

Thank You

trueeeee

Tuesday, July 2nd 2019, 6:28pm

Thank You

congrats you just got you acc banned for telling them you gave your acc to someone else!

Saturday, June 29th 2019, 11:03am

Server Breaks

So with all the server breakings, a LOT of rewards has been lost. Now i understand that it was caused by the players, so you dont need to compensate the down time itself, but server 16 is still missing its end of season gold, medals and packs. post season was lost also. Because of this, i feel everyone should get the season ranking rewards they were entitled to, as well as 200k silver (the betting rewards) and the godlike pack from 1st place if you were in the top 32. for free players, this is o...

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 7:39pm

DUMB cards

301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently do they never learn that op cards just break the game? these are ridiculous. we have nerdy on steroids and the this stupid buff card. with wheel and spear saint combo, tanja is just broken. i like how lust is way too op but this isnt. please dont release these.

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 7:18pm

game down

aye - he is the godfather of kal..... bow down nd kiss the ring

Sunday, June 23rd 2019, 2:52pm

Card Issue Tracker

vander haze as been brought up COUNTLESS times. works as intended just wrong description

Friday, June 21st 2019, 4:38pm

Why is it down?

server 16 down again

Sunday, June 16th 2019, 10:28pm

Missing

LOL nice try #Caught

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 7:26pm

Demadrend

i mean thats kinda happening anyway

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 5:19pm

Demadrend

Quoted from "Kaynie" You can read about Rhialla on the german and french forums. The moderators posted it. I would assume that the english mods got the information from demadrend too, just had no time to post it yet. They are volunteers afterall, so just give them time.. The removal of rhialla is demas work and his solution to the lelith. No need to hate, just hold out 2 more weeks and enjoy the new possibilities that will result due to laylahs arrival and rhiallas removal. The meta will change...