You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

Saturday, November 9th 2019, 11:48am

Author: Fuerst_Axolotl

[Event] El Dia de los Muertos

Hello heroes, The event is over, we thank all participants. With warm greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Friday, November 8th 2019, 4:03pm

[Event] El Dia de los Muertos

Hello Heroes, Remember that just a few Hours left before the Event stopped. With sincerly Greeting, your Prince Axolotl.

Friday, November 8th 2019, 11:21am

booster bonanza

Hello Heroes, The Missing Boosters are now Online. With sincere greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Friday, November 8th 2019, 10:21am

[Work in Progress] Boosters and their chances

Hello Heroes, Here is an overview of the boosters and the probabilities with which chance the cards can appear. However, consider the following: 1. Changes may occur as a result of booster updates. 2. The odds are given in groups, that is, if a group has 3 cards and has 3% chance, you will need to clear it first. Percent Chance / Number of Cards. 3. It's just a chance, you can be lucky and draw a card 4 times in a row that only has 1%, but you may also be unlucky and after 100 moves you may not ...

Friday, November 8th 2019, 10:10am

[Mod] Fürst Axolotl

Hello heroes, I am your new old moderator for the English Kings and Legends Volunteers Team. My tasks will be: communication Testing updates Review errors, report and forward And everything else that happens What is there to tell about me hmmm: - Bad English - A strong will - Ready to fight with other verbal (for the community) - work in a cooling chamber at -37 * Celsius (please do not joke about staying cool) - Bike every day his 15 kilometers - Like to read - Gaming - and otherwise I prepare ...

Thursday, November 7th 2019, 2:14pm

booster bonanza

Hello Hero lusu, The error was reported by me about 3 hours ago, the DEVs are informed and work on it. With sincere greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 8:37am

Sealed league rates

Hello hero CheyChey, Changes to the Sealed League are planned to make it fairer and more interesting. However, I can not say when or if they will come at all. With sincere greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Monday, November 4th 2019, 9:07am

Card Issue Tracker

Hello Heroes, A first report that has been reported by me so far: 1. Evanger Rey: The Abilitydescription Dazzling Dance will be Changed: Dazzling Dance: Max. Movement. Can pass through enemy creatures. Moves backwards after acting. When possible, will attack enemy creature directly behind with a double attack. 2. Sorcerers Trap: A switch from one of the Keywords: Dealing instead of Recieved. Sorceror´s Trap: If this Creature dealing magic damage, it heals itself for equivalant damage. Damaged cr...

Saturday, November 2nd 2019, 6:18pm

Day of the Dead event

Hello Hero, I send a Request about this Question, but i dont get a Answer yet. I think you have at least the weekend available. However, I will not get more information until Monday. With sincere greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Saturday, November 2nd 2019, 11:12am

Mods/Gm's for EN

Hello heroes, After some internal discussions, a plan has been developed, but first I want to ask you, because it concerns you. It was asked if I can be your Moderator permanently, because the whole process does not like to be repeated. But in return I asked for a GM as support because I have problems with English and 2 Communities is more work than some people think. But now you come into play. Would you accept this agreement? A new English Game Master and me as the English Kings and Legends Te...

Friday, November 1st 2019, 3:10pm

Card Issue Tracker

Hello Hero Unscathed, The fear skill of creatures like Roxia is reported. If you want you can call me more. Then I can record them internally. With sincere greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Thursday, October 31st 2019, 6:06pm

Event List

What's displayed in the game is Final. Even if something else should be here. Cards: Loginbonus: Black Friday: With warm greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Thursday, October 31st 2019, 6:06pm

Patchnotes

Patchnotes for Version 2.6 ( 9 ) for the 12.11.2019 The News: __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Cards Welcomed the New Cards: Math can kill you and she will show you that: A Holy Knight of the holy Order: Double the Swords, Double the Fun: A blessed Swordmaster from the East: He misunderstand the Difference between a Horse and a Pegasus: _______________________________________________________________________...

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 5:07pm

Question and Answer Thread

Hello hero, An update is planned, however I can not say when or if it comes at all. With sincere greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 10:32am

Card Issue Tracker

Hello Heroes, I will continue to use the thread. Help me and i help you. @CheyChey, can you give me a better Text for this ability? @Maxim95, the Error will be patched (Text and functionality) @lusu, the ability worked in my Tests, can you give me a Screen or a explanation in what Situation this error occured? Greetings, Axolotl.

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 10:25am

Question and Answer Thread

Hello Heroes, If you have questions, you are welcome to ask them. With warm greetings, your Prince Axolotl.

Monday, October 28th 2019, 6:54pm

[Important] GM Activity for EN.

Hello heroes, The Game Master Zidane is no longer available. As long as no new game masters and / or moderators for the English version has been found, the English section will be supervised by me. Consider the following things: 1. This message is only valid as long as new Game Masters and / or moderators for your version have been found, or I will be instructed otherwise in the future. 2. My English is not the best, please forgive me any mistakes. 3. As a result of my work and looking after my ...

Thursday, October 17th 2019, 5:27pm

Riverseer Hyacinthe

Hello Heroes, The Ability "River Song 3" is being reworked. After the revision, the effect will take 6 instead of 4 rounds. With greetings, your Fürst Axolotl.

Thursday, October 17th 2019, 3:41pm

Event List

What's displayed in the game is Final. Even if something else should be here. Cards: Loginbonus: With warm greetings, your Prince Axolotl.