You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

Thursday, September 12th 2019, 9:47am

Author: Schlachtenhorn

Please, fully merge S1-S16

"Now, we can claim that the first point is "irrelevant". Since we don't actually know the code base they're operating off of and it's assumed that the differences in database are primarily due to language differences" Drop that here:

Saturday, August 17th 2019, 6:35pm

Upcoming Events!!

and when the english gm knows About the list, he start the same Thing again…..

Saturday, August 17th 2019, 7:37am

Please, fully merge S1-S16

The next merge is Server 16 and 17.

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 1:57pm

smooties event pack missing

The Packs are coming the next day (31.07), you know that when you have a Event Plan. (The Event Plan from Kaynie got deletet for some Reason)

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 11:20pm

Tira Civet

The violent strike i think is working like the salaine attack up buff, it not really a buff and ignored arctic barrier

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 2:34pm

Booster Bonanza Doesn't Work

"[System] Hi Heroes, Bastet Booster Bonanza has been disabled. Logs will be pulled and cards send out to deserving recipients." I think you mean that or?

Tuesday, July 16th 2019, 8:45pm

account from armorgames

no Chance, they are different Publishers and dont work together.

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 6:30pm

Game is broken (various servers)

well it Looks like 3 Servers are dead because a bug https://forum.kingsandlegends.com/index.…23539&pageNo=2&

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 11:01am

Quoted from "Kaynie" ever heard of these mysterious scroller messages? Everyone gets them on login. First of all not that many people have the main card required to crash it, but those who have it have a high chance to do it by accident, as the 2nd card u must play + the card ur opponent must play are pretty common. It would be enough to just write a scroller that people shouldnt use Lelith till she gets artic barrier, that wouldn't state how the bug works exactly but prevent the chance that pe...

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 9:45am

this is so a typical kaynie move, the will is not Evil but the idea is stupid as hell "Or you mention the cards, so some people don't crash the game by accident? If ppl think its funny to crash the game on purpose then just ban them." Oh boy, the Chance was Players crash the Server by his wills is way times higher when by accident and ban them for? "sry i didnt read the Forum and dont Nothing About this bug, but thx for banning me for Playing my Cards who i purchased?" no way "Honestly how much ...

Monday, April 1st 2019, 7:14pm

Spotless-Fabiola infinite Loop Broken combo....

Wrath, calm down. This combination does not work anymore. The reason you have already delivered yourself: Theres a fix on Judgment that summoned cards by her dont act

Friday, March 29th 2019, 11:30pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

It feels like the awakened cards are as if the thought had not been thought over. It's not just the lack of reputation that this does not generate, but also the fact that you can not sacrifice them and the other stuff. The fact that the minimum price in the auction house makes a further sale difficult or impossible makes it no better. While this may not be considered a mistake, a future consideration of catching up on the lack of opportunities offered by, for example, unawakened cards would be w...

Saturday, March 9th 2019, 4:34pm

how much longer till we get...

Spamming the same Thread is a good option to gain your Answer.

Thursday, March 7th 2019, 2:55pm

Calmed down Guys, Goldred from the French Forum says the Card was switched against a other.

Tuesday, March 5th 2019, 7:44am

extract pack error

This looks less like a disconnect, but more a loss of data to or from the servers. It will be harder to find the right reason, because it can be anything, be it scripts, interruptions or other things. Empty Cookies and Cache, Refresh Flash Player and check your connection to the server: Simultaneously press the [Windows] and [R] keys to open the Run command. Enter "cmd" and confirm with "OK". In the editor enter the command "ping" to check the connection to the website: "ping www.kingsandlegends...

Monday, March 4th 2019, 10:02pm

Just as a short note: On Legendary she does not have the effect Soulbound, that means the loop is possible.

Monday, March 4th 2019, 7:03pm

I know the video myself, that was great. Later he had even destroyed the world boss with the combo. It took 1 week for the world boss to be playable again.

Sunday, March 3rd 2019, 12:42am

extract pack error

May I ask what you mean? A picture and a bit more text would increase the comprehensibility for both players and GMs if you'd like it fixed. Because I noticed no irregularities in the moment.

Friday, March 1st 2019, 9:38pm

Shade Queen Shi'lah

She works as Intended. This means, she gained the Ability Death Touch for the first rounds.