You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 157.

Saturday, August 17th 2019, 11:11am

Author: Alenka

Please, fully merge S1-S16

Yh, we know Schlachti, but we don't approve this merge.

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 2:16pm

smooties event pack missing

It got deleted by Zidane because that's the only thing he can do.

Monday, July 29th 2019, 5:26pm

Ally Banner!

Meanwhile on s1-s15 there's no Ally Banner at all.

Wednesday, July 24th 2019, 5:22pm

[S17] No More Updates?

Dream on guys, they still haven't sent the missing balls to people that recharged during the second ball event. And that was for real money. Doubt they will refund anything.

Friday, July 12th 2019, 1:22pm

event balls are not appearing after recharges -

Hello, the balls are still not appearing after recharge. Got the gold and the card but no balls.

Friday, July 5th 2019, 11:14am

Event Diary

Because the English GM quit the game. You need to check the German or French forum.

Friday, June 14th 2019, 9:12am

Unable to enter Challenge Hall, Arena, Map, Battlements or Ascension Tower

The crash is caused by Lelith Hesper + Lifewarder Rhialla combo. On 26th June Rhialla will be removed from the game, which will solve the problem forever. Yuhuuu

Wednesday, June 12th 2019, 12:51pm

Why is it down?

Quoted from "Moonlit Butterfly" Also, about whales complaining about Hesper being removed, think about what happened to Pan. That's not comparable. Pan was a free card. They just gave people the resources back, problem solved. Lelith was 100 EUR recharge card.

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 10:23am

Maintenance

Ascension of Jesus

Wednesday, April 17th 2019, 11:24am

Server MRG1 is broken

Hello, since yesterday evening nothing works except league. Can't enter arena, battlements, tower or challenge hall. Pls fix it, ty

Tuesday, April 2nd 2019, 12:11pm

Stop the boosting!!

Quoted from "Moonlit Butterfly" Quoted from "Ars Regnum" and why the meta is pay to win Just to get it out there, is it not. Neither game is "pay to win". For instance, just because you pay for cards does not mean you will, or can, win. "Pay for a better chance" more like, but neither game is pay to win, even with the silly cards that come out. I mean, you get people that did not pay anything and still manage to win against people who did. It is surprising the amount of people that do not under...

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 11:29am

Supremacy

I personally don't mind the 15 days Supremacy. Longer-lasting Supremacy gives more free packs (Supremacy runs once a month only, for the past year or two) = higher chance of opening or combining "sac" cards now. Besides that it still only requires to buy 1 pack, and I have no problem claiming, as it can be easily done on phone.

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 5:51pm

Supremacy

Last post season i played on my phone xD

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 9:47pm

Howling Gail - is this true?

No, the correct translation should be: "When summoned, kills all enemy creatures that have been summoned by enemy creatures." Works like Winged Emperor during her first turn.

Friday, August 10th 2018, 8:39pm

update in future

ah nice :3 wonder what the second function is :-D

Friday, August 10th 2018, 6:50pm

update in future

blacksmith feature has never existed.