You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Friday, June 28th 2019, 2:24pm

Author: Lantus

Fierce Pack and Lifewarder Rhialla

so what happens if someone opens now a fierce pack and get rhialla?

Tuesday, June 25th 2019, 3:28pm

Fierce Pack and Lifewarder Rhialla

If they will remove Rhialla from game on 26.6. why you can still get it in Fierce pack? It does not have any sense.

Tuesday, May 28th 2019, 11:28am

Still can't complete "Bandits" Quest

If developers can't fix something why not just remove it and add something else. Why leaving something that brakes all the time. There is plenty of other quest they can add...

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 3:04pm

Easter event

https://forum.kingsandlegends.com/index.…&threadID=23483

Tuesday, April 2nd 2019, 7:39am

Still can't complete "Bandits" Quest

Can you guys just fix this by removing it and adding one more quest to fight in the arena? So u will have two same quests but it will populate a little bit more our empty arena. I think it is a nice workaround.

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 8:51am

Supremacy

Quoted from "Kaynie" Its shocking, people manage to be at work on time, to do their breaks on time, to finish on time, to watch their favourite shows on time, to meet a friend for sports on time etc, but they can't claim a pack on time which doesnt even take two minutes? You can even chose ur time to claim it freely now as the Event starts now at 0 am. This is so not true, people late to work all the time, they don't do breaks on time, finish on time? Really? Just take KAL stuff are they do all...

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 8:47am

Supremacy

I don't do supremacy anymore because chances are low that I will manage to get all free packages. And in my opinion, only reward worth it there are opal fragments. So for me, a trade-off between extra packs and opal fragments is not good. I would like to see old 7 days supremacy. It is very hard to get all the packs because it is not resetting at the exact time like events, instead time u can collect free pack is moving forward. And I know that not collecting all free packs is on me but game dif...

Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 7:47am

support tickets

Normally Forever. But there are rumors that a ticket from some guy was resolved but there is no actual evidence to prove that theory.

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 6:02am

Where is my card??

Can we know how much gold u pay for it?

Friday, December 14th 2018, 3:21pm

xmas event -

it is working but You need to buy exactly Standard packs next to one that cost 1000 silver.

Friday, April 20th 2018, 8:31am

Supremacy

why is time changing for supremacy? i will lose my fragments because of it

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 8:02am

Modesty and Qilins

It's not a bug, it's a feature

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 7:46am

Valentines Event

Tanwen win on server 5 cluster? Is this for real? This is better than Eurosong [img]http://forum.kingsandlegends.com/index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=1812&h=b2e6e217b37b0af04c1794bedefd5575d6edfaa0[/img]

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 4:59pm

St. Valentine Event | Post your Cards!

1) Ingame Nickname: Lantus 2) Server : S5 Azrael 3) Ultimate Skill wished : Chosen One 4) Link of your card : https://imgur.com/k9a0blZ

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 2:22pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Maybe it is just like reaping saddle. First level is in front of hero just 1 row. Second level is in front and above hero. So u can see it works in gs or 2v2. and 3 level is in front above and below hero.

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 6:04pm

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

Quoted from "Kaynie" recieved 500g, what are they for? Recieved the fragments and fire ruby already, but a few things still missing: 2x Braves 2 Pack (are the 500g the replacement for that?) 400 Rubies 250 Halfblood Rep Crests 250 Demon Rep Crests 250 Goblin Rep Crests 250 Undead Rep Crests Legendary Lupus 100x Elixier of Life 1 Fire Rune 10x Tower Tickets 200k Silver Beach Girl Cucullu 1x Ring of Wisdom (Epic) 1x Universal Pack QUEST 1: PvP SNAP (ARENA 1v1 QUEST) Enter the Arena (you can use a...

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 6:57pm

What happened to sept 26th events and sundae rewards?

Ship sales without the captain. No one of the crew is here, just the passengers....