You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

Monday, July 1st 2019, 12:33am

Author: DaniSmith

Thank You

Thank you everyone for all the great fun I have had playing this game but now I think my time on KaL has ended. I gave my account away, and I just wanted to say a couple things. To all my friends on S16, thank you, you gave me another world to live in when real life wasn't fun, and thank you for all the intriguing conversations about all the weirdest and dumbest topics. I hope the best to all of you, and even though I will no longer be playing KaL ill check the forums once in a while to see what...

Sunday, June 30th 2019, 6:42pm

In-game trivia rewards?

yup, and neither the comp for the missed pvp season

Saturday, June 29th 2019, 11:12am

KaL S16

BTW, didn't see Unscathed made a thread about this right before mine, same thought, same time. But ya basically what he said is right.

Saturday, June 29th 2019, 11:09am

KaL S16

All I want to say is that I am disappointed. I have played KaL for almost 3 years (with a break in the middle) and now its just breaking down. As some of you may know S16 didn't get pvp rewards this season, so we missed out on our gold, league tickets, and post. I am not saying it won't happen because I don't really know, but the fact that we haven't heard about any talk of compensation (which I would love to be just the rewards from the pvp season depending on where one ranked) is sad. I reall...

Monday, June 10th 2019, 3:03am

In-game trivia rewards?

Im out of league tickets and can no longer finish the quest for the soccer balls. Why? Cause KaL can't send trivia rewards from over 2 weeks ago??? PLZ SEND THE WINNERS THEIR PROPER REWARDS.

Friday, June 7th 2019, 1:38pm

In-game trivia rewards?

The in-game trivia was on May 19th. I don't suppose we can expect the prize for winning to come in the next century? Has been almost 3 weeks. KaL get it together please. Send the prizes!!

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 2:07pm

Maintenance

Unbelievable, 3rd delay for maintenance. Come on KaL, you are falling down, please get back up before its too late.

Friday, May 17th 2019, 9:24pm

can't log in

Game crashed again!!! YAAAAY! Isn't it so nice that this happens at least once per week!

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 6:59pm

can't log in

Works now, thank you

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 3:52pm

Easter Event missing rewards

lol, no I like puppies please give me my reward for the event I did

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 3:48pm

I did all 50 tower levels after the event started and did not get valentina godlike. Why?

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 3:45pm

can't log in

yup, same on S16, says password is wrong and doesn't let me enter

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 3:38pm

Wait, did they already give out the rewards? I did not get mine!!

Wednesday, May 8th 2019, 2:01pm

Easter Event!

What happened to the Easter Event rewards???

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 12:59am

S16 Crashes???

S16 crashes without warning??? Please FIX, and for once give compensation for missed playing time (fixing it in a timely manner is more important).

Monday, April 29th 2019, 9:22pm

RoM shuts down in May. One time opportunity to repopulate KaL

I completely agree with giving them rewards but the rewards Kaynie offered in the beginning of this thread are insane. Rewards like that would be completely unfair to people who have been playing this game for a long time and have been working hard to get a deck not even to as good as decks which could be made with those cards. - 5 Tarots of choice - 5 Vice & Virtues of choice - 5 Fire Rubys - 2 Black Opals - 25M Silver Honestly if such amazing rewards were given to new members, I would just tra...

Thursday, April 25th 2019, 2:26am

Yup, I am also missing Godlike Valentina and the reward for the battlement quest. Please give the rewards as promised or some comp instead. Im sorry to say but it is getting a little tiring that every event is late, or that all the prizes are not given out.

Sunday, March 3rd 2019, 5:41pm

March Event List

When are we getting the march event list?