You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 888.

Sunday, July 7th 2019, 12:11pm

Author: Kaynie

Event Diary

Quoted from "Maxim95" Can't someone else post an event list? 09.07 Eternal Amber Bonanza (Victory Packs) 09.07 Deadly Widow (Standard Dragon Packs) / Dragon Aspect Alexis (Master Dragon Packs) Bonanza 15.07 Daily Login (till 25.07) 15.07 Small Recharge Promo for Garder Lori 15.07 Gold Rush (Legendary Anja Blackbir, Awakened Quinn) 16.07 Booster Bonanza for 40 Ball Chests (Pantheon Packs) 19.07 Big Recharge Promo for Becca Feistdom 22.07 Free Card Event 23.07 Maintenance Inbetween there are also...

Tuesday, July 2nd 2019, 7:14pm

Thank You

Quoted from "Unscathed" congrats you just got you acc banned for telling them you gave your acc to someone else! Very unlikely. Majority of S1 Accounts has been passed around and havent seen anyone being banned for it.

Friday, June 28th 2019, 2:34pm

Fierce Pack and Lifewarder Rhialla

Has anyone opened her? Havent heard of anyone, so I think the description is just not updated yet.

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 10:32pm

DUMB cards

Gamigo is just the publisher of Kings and Legends and not the Developer, thats why they are releasing Cards from the same pool as the JP/CN version and RoM (hosted by Gamefuse/Changyou), as they are all made by the same Developer (Fire Elemental Shenzhen). Some cards were first published in Kings and Legends before they went into JP/CN/RoM. Also some cards have multiple different versions with small varities in it, like Quinn. In JP and KaL its an ice version while in RoM and CN its fire based.

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 9:12am

[Criticism] Rhialla -- Rip Off

Comp could have been a bit better, but atleast Rhialla is finally gone.

Tuesday, June 25th 2019, 11:26am

game down

Its maintenance day, calm down noobs

Friday, June 21st 2019, 8:39pm

Why is it down?

Quoted from "Moonlit Butterfly" Anyway, it really is annoying that this issue this has not been fixed. Apparently their way of fixing the issue is removing a card (instead of just doing one job). Is this going to be the answer to all of said problems? Removing cards (and other things such as giving them new abilities)? Why not just try to sort the problem out yourselves instead of using an alternate method? I mean, surely it can be done... Removing Rhialla is a long term solution. They could ha...

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 5:56pm

Demadrend

Quoted from "Moonlit Butterfly" Quoted from "Kaynie" Thats not what i meant. I just wanted to give a source before ppl accuse me again of having some intel or so. As I said, I think it will be posted on EN forums soon too. It just might be that the english volunteers had no time yet. The removal is in 2 weeks so still plenty of time to announce it. Just have to wait and see what happens, then. See if it gets posted here, too. Otherwise it is just us in the dark and the other 2 knowing what is h...

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 5:28pm

Demadrend

Quoted from "Moonlit Butterfly" Quoted from "Kaynie" You can read about Rhialla on the german and french forums. Apparently you seem to think that everyone knows German and French. Er, sense would be a good thing to have because not everyone understands, types or speaks these languages. I feel as if you only put this down because you yourself, understand them. Again, just because you know things does not mean everyone does. Quoted from "Moonlit Butterfly" Quoted from "Kaynie" You can read about...

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 5:14pm

Demadrend

You can read about Rhialla on the german and french forums. The moderators posted it. I would assume that the english mods got the information from demadrend too, just had no time to post it yet. They are volunteers afterall, so just give them time.. The removal of rhialla is demas work and his solution to the lelith. No need to hate, just hold out 2 more weeks and enjoy the new possibilities that will result due to laylahs arrival and rhiallas removal. The meta will change massively.

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 5:04pm

Why is it down?

Quoted from "Unscathed" yes - Reborn broke s16.... just remove the bloody cards Just 2 more weeks. Removing Rhialla will fix this issue and prevent possible future issues.

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 3:09pm

Why is it down?

26th of June will fix the issue, they are going to remove rhialla from the game.

Wednesday, June 12th 2019, 4:00pm

Why is it down?

Quoted from "Moonlit Butterfly" Quoted from "Alenka" Quoted from "Moonlit Butterfly" Also, about whales complaining about Hesper being removed, think about what happened to Pan. That's not comparable. Pan was a free card. They just gave people the resources back, problem solved. Lelith was 100 EUR recharge card. That's actually a good point. The Trojan packets were free (of gold) unless you bought them via the AH. Hmm, I don't even know what a good compensation would be. I mean, I doubt they ca...

Wednesday, June 12th 2019, 6:14am

Why is it down?

Quoted from "Ars Regnum" There is a known card which, when played, essentially causes the server to stop communicating between server side and client side. Some functions still work like basic GUI options, but basically things that would normally need to call the server in a "routinely" manner. The problem is a known one, the devs apparently cannot fix it, but since no one knows if the problem will ever be fixed, whenever it is played, issues happen. They can't compensate for the downtime, beca...

Tuesday, June 11th 2019, 7:45pm

Down time

its unbelieveable they haven't fixed her yet. They should give compensation to everyone that has Lelith already and fix her asap.

Tuesday, June 4th 2019, 5:09pm

down yet again

How about some compensation for those who have her but cant use her? I even used a fire ruby on mine weeks ago, which is wasted till you fix her. I really could need a fire ruby now, please hook me up Dema, ty! Kiss.

Sunday, June 2nd 2019, 8:44pm

did they fix the bug with lileth yet

Quoted from "jackkiller" thx kaynie to use lileth after lost in gs….i'll do the same next time...dont worry...thx for fun lmao, wasnt me but maybe now the bug will atleast get the attention it deserves.

Saturday, June 1st 2019, 8:52am

did they fix the bug with lileth yet

I will just start playing her again, if they haven't fixed her by yet, I assume the chinese devs don't plan on fixing her currently, as they probably assume there is no more issue, as everyone stopped playing her. People either stop playing Selaine or Demadrend must push for a fix, because this is just not acceptable any longer.

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 11:07am

Maintenance

Quoted from "Moonlit Butterfly" Quoted from "Alenka" Ascension of Jesus I hope you are joking and don't actually believe in that. no worries, the only god she believes in is me.

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 10:10am

Maintenance

its holiday.