You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 403.

Monday, July 8th 2019, 6:37pm

Author: Walthamir

Event Diary

So the GM quits the game....WTFFFF Are you still playing this...did you know when the captain abandons the boat that means something....

Wednesday, May 29th 2019, 1:25pm

Author: Walthamir

Demadrend

Quoted from "Kaynie" diligence + wheel OP? what is the card coming with the next patch then Lol, diligence and wheel its nothing compared with the new card Spear-Saint Layl. And i dont think they are doing a so bad job. This game its old, what did you expect that they release fireworks and make partys every month? There are some bugs true, some missed player rewards/compos for some frustrated issues in the game, and some implement on events that are bad choises, its true. But not all its bad, a...

Sunday, April 28th 2019, 9:12pm

Author: Wrath

RoM shuts down in May. One time opportunity to repopulate KaL

And what you will think will happen here?....Rom have/had 4x more players than here and will close...so you will think this game will continue?

Tuesday, April 23rd 2019, 10:53pm

Satan packs/2018 packs - can't use rubies

This game is doomed here and in rom. I do not regret coming here instead of going back to rom after Loy closed. But frankly this game is dead and its days are numbered. Rom's goal is dumber than a fish in the middle of the desert. The cards are totally broken, and everyone should look for the same cards and classes if they want to achieve something in the arena. and here in Kal is really the desert and we are the fish. lol. I love this game, but this is the sad truth. This game is dead.

Thursday, April 11th 2019, 11:16pm

Stop the boosting!!

so talking about stop the boosting, thats the player in top1 "rank" in the s-17... he is really strong...lol im sure he is not boosting.....

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 7:20pm

Stop the boosting!!

Some migrated here, like myself... Refused to pay again 200 euros for online cards...

Tuesday, April 2nd 2019, 12:10pm

Stop the boosting!!

Ars Regnum you speak / write like Eugene of Walking Dead. lol. and by the way This game is really a Walking dead game, no matter what we do, there are many new games that are released every day, new graphics, better systems, more fun ... This game was great in its time, and I I really do love it "like an old grandfather" lol, I believe if any company (like gamingo) makes a new version of this game with awesome graphics, improved gameplay, and using the same system and cards we love, this game wo...

Monday, April 1st 2019, 4:13pm

Stop the boosting!!

Same happens in s-17....but server its dead anyway...

Monday, April 1st 2019, 4:01pm

Spotless-Fabiola infinite Loop Broken combo....

Fabiola + judgement + Merciless mareth??? and dont happen? Theres a fix on Judgment that summoned cards by her dont act... thats the way they fixed in other versions this infinite loop. by the way the combo only works with the legendary version, dont test with the godlike version because she have soulbound 50%...

Friday, March 29th 2019, 9:50pm

Ty dear moderators for listening to the players and didnt put that card in this game...ty With love Waltha....

Wednesday, March 20th 2019, 12:35am

Cant leave guild

Schenkovsky you are more active in forum than in the game...amazing. lmao

Tuesday, March 19th 2019, 9:58am

Cant leave guild

You can leave today...if you are not on the last gsd team. Generally after week donation for guild resets, and start over again, then you can leave the guild. Its a stupid bug that everyone hates, and nobody fixes...

Monday, March 4th 2019, 10:08pm

Kaynie as right. The combo dont work with the 50% soulbound. This threat was just a reminder to the dear moderators never release the legend version or at least change/keep the ability of 50% on the legendary version.

Monday, March 4th 2019, 5:53pm

i hope you moderators are aware that this card + judgment + Merciless Mareth creates one infinite loop that basically destroys this game and all possible ways to win any battle once this combo its released. So i hope you fix judgment card like they did in other versions of this game. Or you just released a time bomb into the game that basically will destroy all fun... ty

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 3:54pm

Did I accidentally break my auction?

that one of the weirdest bugs i ever seen in this game...lmao

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 3:34pm

Supremacy

i just have something to say.... NOBODY Complained about the 7th day supremacy...And thats a fact. you can come here with your super escuses just to counter other people reasonable and logical complainings about the 15days supremacy... what you are doing its just want some attention...you dont have any logical reason in this... everyone knows that royal packs and the awakaned/godlike cards are super outdated, what people want its that frags to make some awakaned cards. so dont come here saying w...

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 1:45pm

Supremacy

I just have something to say.... nobody complained about the 7 day supremacy. and this new one of 14 days its just one excuse for people waste more gold in rubbish packs and to win rubbish cards. so 8 or 15 packs its just the same, the difference you can win more rubbish fodder cards for nothing basically, and its just the same since the drop rate for legendary cards on royal packs was removed totally, getting more fodder cards will basically do the same of getting legendary cards from those pac...