You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 2:15pm

Author: 6stardust

20X Beast Standard pack not work

so that's browser cache need clean ? thx all guys reply.

Tuesday, June 20th 2017, 1:40pm

20X Beast Standard pack not work

Hi GM : Beast Standard pack , i buy about 16 packs and return to see how muc i left pack need buy to complete free Beast pack event (Toto card). But it show 0 /20 , i sure i not buy wrong pack , cause i returen to check Beast standard pack , and buy 1 pack again , Still 0/20 . So i think it had little problem. report here.

Monday, June 19th 2017, 7:09am

Father's Day Event Entries

Server : All players are S16 Judgement Team Players: Alaric BlueCard HarryJohan GD16n ( Screenshot link )

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 3:50am

What does KAL need?

Thx Parabellum reply ~ But my intention is not to accuse any player , so not see i write any nick name here. even i had enough proof (coincidence recorded a full screen ) and after i feel something wrong , i go back and find this files in my computer. they(bad ppls) often wishper to us , and i know other ppls had same things from those bad ppls. Everyone has a different personality , i don't want to Blame on public. but i just want expression that will let Paid(recharged) players quit the game ,...

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 8:56pm

What does KAL need?

another problem , Some players are low quality . to bother or to cheat other players , let some players just want fun and pure from this game feel bad and sad. and feel bad player out the game. sometimes GM say need to Proof how by cheated or by harassed. but who play often screen or record when you not noticed that low quality player do that on time. often after you feel obsession and by cheated you aware of it. but player hard to proof even they Really lost or damg.