You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

Wednesday, June 12th 2019, 4:37pm

Author: Moonlit Butterfly

Why is it down?

Quoted from "Kaynie" They could remove Lelith and let ppl pick another recharge card of choice as replacement. That way they wouldnt have to refund any money. Like Laylah ?

Wednesday, June 12th 2019, 3:56pm

Why is it down?

Quoted from "Alenka" Quoted from "Moonlit Butterfly" Also, about whales complaining about Hesper being removed, think about what happened to Pan. That's not comparable. Pan was a free card. They just gave people the resources back, problem solved. Lelith was 100 EUR recharge card. That's actually a good point. The Trojan packets were free (of gold) unless you bought them via the AH. Hmm, I don't even know what a good compensation would be. I mean, I doubt they can (or would) refund the card. It...

Wednesday, June 12th 2019, 10:30am

Why is it down?

Ars, apparently the problem is 3 cards in conjunction, not 1 card (Hesper, Salaine and Rhalia). Besides, the whole "apparently they cannot fix it" is just an excuse to show they they won't. I remember reading that Dale was giving Arctic Barrier (as well as Nimble) due to... complications (it was in the forum). So where's the excuse this time? If there is a fault when it comes to Hesper and other cards, then the obvious thing to do would be to fix it when we know that they can. Also, about whales...

Tuesday, June 11th 2019, 10:55pm

Why is it down?

Why is the server down? Because the company is incompetent and does not know how to maintain their own game, nor do they care. All they care about is money.

Tuesday, June 11th 2019, 6:32pm

Down time

1+ To Sauron's comment. Why punish people for something they paid for? It's not the players's fault the game is unstable (and the company is incompetent). Also, Berrie is another one that is showing sense.

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 10:53am

Maintenance

Quoted from "Alenka" Ascension of Jesus I hope you are joking and don't actually believe in that.

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 11:03pm

Shani

Quoted from "miyu" why the fook is she a human-that alone disqualifies her of her name preiix. make her a gobby Your point?

Friday, April 26th 2019, 11:21am

When will we receive the chests for recharging 100g for last weeks event

Also the silver from recharging 5000 gold, ruby from 10,000 and black opal from 30,000. When the message up (which was the 16th or so), it stated that it recorded gold purchases from 12th-19th.

Tuesday, April 23rd 2019, 2:04pm

Satan packs/2018 packs - can't use rubies

Quoted from "Ars Regnum" I mean most of KaL is archaic compared to the other versions. RoM has updated rewards and flexible packs that aren't limited to VIPs. Japanese servers have no trade limits and updated pve on top of having extra packs long before KaL or RoM decided to try implementing them. That is because they do not bother to update it. The servers are not top quality and we get errors time and time again. What do they do with the money that they get? Not getting better servers, that i...

Tuesday, April 23rd 2019, 1:01pm

Quoted from "Ars Regnum" Quoted from "Moonlit Butterfly" The same is true for the Sweeties and Holiday packets. Clearly this is just more incompetence and them rubbing it in our faces. Is anything ever done right? No, at this point it's intentional, not incompetence. The French forums got a reply saying that this was basically a decision made from higher up and they wouldn't be able to get a proper response, but going forward basically all packs will be gold and not rubies. That's stupid (to me...

Tuesday, April 23rd 2019, 11:54am

The same is true for the Sweeties and Holiday packets. Clearly this is just more incompetence and them rubbing it in our faces. Is anything ever done right?

Friday, April 19th 2019, 4:35pm

Supremacy

Quoted from "Unscathed" maybe because he has the right to make a post, if you think it has value or not is your decision. You've obviously not read Kaynie's comments, then. Quoted if this community wasnt so wet / pathetic maybe we would be taken seriously and would be listened to.... It's reading though instead of listening. But again, they are the ones that do this, ergo they make poor decisions at the end of the day. And what I was on about before about Kaynie... Again, read Kaynie's past com...

Friday, April 19th 2019, 3:23pm

Supremacy

Really not sure why Kaynie made another post in here. His posts in here are all irrelevant and filled with excuses. We read enough to know he doesn't know what he is on about. Even Wrath noticed that. But anyway, to any mods, why was Supremacy changed to 1,500 again after going back to 800? Did you not learn anything from this thread? But then, considering how the Saintly packets were only purchasable via gold when it was purchasable via both gold and rubies before, this incompetence is not surp...

Friday, April 19th 2019, 11:22am

Supremacy

Why is Supremacy at to 1,500 points?

Tuesday, April 2nd 2019, 11:24am

Stop the boosting!!

Quoted from "Ars Regnum" and why the meta is pay to win Just to get it out there, is it not. Neither game is "pay to win". For instance, just because you pay for cards does not mean you will, or can, win. "Pay for a better chance" more like, but neither game is pay to win, even with the silly cards that come out. I mean, you get people that did not pay anything and still manage to win against people who did. It is surprising the amount of people that do not understand that (and yes, Kaynie was ...

Sunday, March 31st 2019, 4:35pm

Spotless-Fabiola infinite Loop Broken combo....

You can't listen to text anyway, Wrath. So not sure what you mean by mods listening :/.

Tuesday, March 5th 2019, 10:29am

Quoted from "KingBast" Kaynie will exploit this loop if it exists, then when everyone else tries it the card will be banned. This is my prediction for 2019. Watch the video to see that you are already late on your prediction as someone else used the loop before... Just stop it from coming into the game, full stop.

Monday, March 4th 2019, 11:09pm

Quoted from "Wrath" Kaynie as right. The combo dont work with the 50% soulbound. 50% does not equal 100%, though. The combo can still work with 50% because it does not necessarily mean Soulbound will trigger all of the time. It can trigger as soon as it dies after playing it, it might trigger after a few deaths of it not triggering. My point was that even at 50% Soulbound, the combo does, and can still, work. The only difference is that it is not as game-breaking as not having Soulbound. Not un...

Monday, March 4th 2019, 8:17pm

Kaynie, do a thing called watching the video in the link that benji73230 posted. Honestly, this is why people did not take you seriously in the other thread. Also, Just because Soulbound gives a chance of returning to the hand does not mean that there will not be a loop. 50% = It had a 50% chance of triggering and if it does not trigger, the loop will happen. It might be not as game-breaking, but it could still work for 2 or 3 times of it not triggering before it does trigger. *Sigh* learn to th...

Saturday, February 23rd 2019, 7:31pm

Supremacy

Quoted from "Wrath" i just have something to say.... NOBODY Complained about the 7th day supremacy...And thats a fact. you can come here with your super escuses just to counter other people reasonable and logical complainings about the 15days supremacy... what you are doing its just want some attention...you dont have any logical reason in this... everyone knows that royal packs and the awakaned/godlike cards are super outdated, what people want its that frags to make some awakaned cards. so do...