Search results 1-20 of 190.

Wednesday, July 3rd 2019, 5:31pm

Author: Unscathed

Thank You

trueeeee

Tuesday, July 2nd 2019, 6:28pm

Thank You

congrats you just got you acc banned for telling them you gave your acc to someone else!

Saturday, June 29th 2019, 11:03am

Server Breaks

So with all the server breakings, a LOT of rewards has been lost. Now i understand that it was caused by the players, so you dont need to compensate the down time itself, but server 16 is still missing its end of season gold, medals and packs. post season was lost also. Because of this, i feel everyone should get the season ranking rewards they were entitled to, as well as 200k silver (the betting rewards) and the godlike pack from 1st place if you were in the top 32. for free players, this is o...

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 7:39pm

DUMB cards

301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently do they never learn that op cards just break the game? these are ridiculous. we have nerdy on steroids and the this stupid buff card. with wheel and spear saint combo, tanja is just broken. i like how lust is way too op but this isnt. please dont release these.

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 7:18pm

game down

aye - he is the godfather of kal..... bow down nd kiss the ring

Sunday, June 23rd 2019, 2:52pm

Card Issue Tracker

vander haze as been brought up COUNTLESS times. works as intended just wrong description

Friday, June 21st 2019, 4:38pm

Why is it down?

server 16 down again

Sunday, June 16th 2019, 10:28pm

Missing

LOL nice try #Caught

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 7:26pm

Demadrend

i mean thats kinda happening anyway

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 5:19pm

Demadrend

Quoted from "Kaynie" You can read about Rhialla on the german and french forums. The moderators posted it. I would assume that the english mods got the information from demadrend too, just had no time to post it yet. They are volunteers afterall, so just give them time.. The removal of rhialla is demas work and his solution to the lelith. No need to hate, just hold out 2 more weeks and enjoy the new possibilities that will result due to laylahs arrival and rhiallas removal. The meta will change...

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 5:09pm

Demadrend

So after receiving a lovely letter from Demadrend a few weeks back (wont go into detail as it was ofc a Private Message) explaining how most of his work is behind the scenes, I'm appalled. This Lelith Hesper and Rhialla bug has been going on for ages now with no fix (I saw Kaynie saying six was on 26th on another thread with rhialla being removed). It seems any kind of information we get at this point is from Kaynie. Literally, Kaynie is doing a better job that all the UK forum staff combined. S...

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 5:00pm

Why is it down?

yes - Reborn broke s16.... just remove the bloody cards

Tuesday, June 4th 2019, 4:59pm

down yet again

if anything, it is better that you use it on purpose - they will have to fix it sooner after all, not many will recharge when 15/17 servers are down.......

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 12:14pm

Demadrend

didnt know about the shield ward :o ok i need this card ty

Tuesday, May 28th 2019, 8:36pm

Demadrend

oh the irony that demas avatar has Death in it, a state this game is soon going to become...

Sunday, May 26th 2019, 8:47pm

Demadrend

well diligence also has an op cd ability that this new card doesnt, but still - was surprised to see it

Sunday, May 26th 2019, 6:58pm

Demadrend

Quoted from "draco482" +1 also sorry for the random question, but you brought up diligence and lust, is that actually the reason we haven't got their awakened forms ? also was this stated somewhere? yes that is the reason we havnt got their awakened forms as diligence + wheel would be too op, and lust's 3 draw a turn would be broken. i dont know if it says this anywhere on the forums, but he has said this on the discord many many many months ago

Saturday, May 25th 2019, 6:06pm

Demadrend

I remember when I joined this game. It was flourishing, the customers were always taken care of through support or forum staff. Many merges with other gaming companies brought great new features for us and everyone loved Kings and Legends, but that just isn't the case now. I check your activity every week or so just to see if you do know about these issues if you don't hear about them (which I'm certain you do) and every week, I see that you have recently been online. You are aware of the issues...

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 5:09pm

can't log in

im assuming its fixed as i can get in no problem