just keep recharging

Friday, July 5th 2019, 12:11pm

Author: ID.

Event Diary

Para has officially gone?

Tuesday, July 2nd 2019, 8:49pm

Thank You

Quoted from "Unscathed" congrats you just got you acc banned for telling them you gave your acc to someone else! As if anyone with the ability to ban accounts even reads the forum

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 1:16pm

[Criticism] Rhialla -- Rip Off

Did they give comp for godlike also? Last I heard godlike's got no comp?

Friday, June 14th 2019, 1:30am

Why is it down?

Quoted from "Kaynie" 26th of June will fix the issue, they are going to remove rhialla from the game. This true? If so, it's about time, she's been a stupid card for a long time

Monday, June 3rd 2019, 6:53pm

down yet again

The volunteers probably got better things to do and dema avoids the forums like the plague maybe tomorrow

Monday, June 3rd 2019, 2:00pm

down yet again

Still not fixed? If I'm not able to finish tower, can we have the tower gold sent out to us at least please? Ta

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 3:37pm

can't log in

says account name or password wrong

Monday, May 13th 2019, 2:26pm

Daily Login

I expected slightly more uproar than this as the timeframe to collect the frags was tiny, I got mine, but I'm assuming a lot of players didn't.

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 1:57pm

Game is broken (various servers)

Quoted from "Gunny_Walker" Seems like S17 GSD is broken no one is able to create teams s1 also apparently

Monday, April 29th 2019, 9:41pm

RoM shuts down in May. One time opportunity to repopulate KaL

10000 gold is a lot of real life money, and considering they are starting at level 1, I don't think it's that insane at all. especially considering the idea is to repopulate the game, if an offer like that helps the population I think it's a good idea... Very unlikely to happen though, I think they are happy just to let the game die a slow death.

Monday, April 29th 2019, 11:56am

Easter Event missing rewards

Welcome! But get used to things like that

Friday, April 26th 2019, 6:12pm

FZ is gone too early

I'm like you coffee I like to wait and see what points I have and then just grab what rewards i can afford after it's actually finished as we are supposed to have a few days afterwards. This happened once before and it was ignored by Dema then, no comp, no fz returned to use your points so I assume same will happen now.

Friday, April 26th 2019, 1:20pm

FZ is gone too early

s1-15 FZ has gone before some/most of us had a chance to even use our points. Every few days there seems to be a major mess up! Can we have the chance to actually use our points please Enough is enough...

Saturday, April 20th 2019, 2:41pm

S17 broken

I meant generally, as well you know. Don't act like an ass just because you didn't get any eggs this year! Also today isn't a holiday, just so you know