You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 85.

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 7:58am

Author: Sharpie

[Criticism] Rhialla -- Rip Off

So, we could buy Rhialla for 4000 (or was it 5000) gold during Black Friday. And now you give us back 400? What a joke! How about compensating that which we spent?

Monday, March 4th 2019, 1:06pm

My Card Creations

My predictions for upcoming cards in 2020: Yusuk Enairok (GL) 1 CD / 99 Attack / 99 Life Teleport: Movement set to Max Luck of the Draw: If this card is in your deck, she is the next card you draw. Aywin Yuluz (GL) 3 CD/ 0 Attack / 10 Life Dark Shield: Nimble, Arctic Barrier Courage 100: Gains +100 Life and +100 Attack for each enemy creature in play Keshin Yurkash (GL) 2 CD / 2 Attack / 10 Life Dark Shield: Nimble, Arctic Barrier Gilded: Immune to all Damage. Modesty: All enemy creatures lose a...

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 8:49pm

Supremacy

If you can make the Royal Packs contain the cards like 2018 pack (ALL recharge chards from 1 year or older) then this would be fun. Like it is ... trash. Not doing Sup any more.

Wednesday, January 16th 2019, 8:48pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Chastity makes enemy creatures deal 0 damage to other enemy creatures when charmed or the player reflecting damage taken from a chaste creature. That's not working as stated on the card.

Wednesday, January 16th 2019, 8:45pm

Holiday Packs Bugged

I tried about 10 packs, got a Legendary Bella Baubles and an Epic Helena plus a lot of v1.0 epic creatures. Not everyone's a winner.

Wednesday, January 16th 2019, 8:43pm

can't log in

Yup. Bah-Roh-Ken.

Monday, December 24th 2018, 10:13pm

New Boss

Quoted from "Maxim95" how can she get unsommoned? Upper one of the two bosses has disinformations.

Monday, December 24th 2018, 6:48pm

New Boss

Something is fishy. With my lv38 character on German server, I was in a game with Sweet Lorie twice. both time she got unsummoned, resummoned and we killed her but didn't get quest. Looks like a buuuuugh

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 8:35am

xmas event -

Small gripe: Events with random elements are always terrible, especially when they're buggy. 1) The Legendary Combine is extremely difficult to achieve for those of us who didn't have tons of equipment stored up (I failed 3x) 2) Saddle combines don't count as equipment combine Will not completing the random part negatively affect overall event outcome?

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 8:16am

xmas event -

Quoted from "Zidane" I would suggest extreme caution when navigating the quests... Accept them at your own peril!! This is hardly funny with all the lag that was going on recently. I had completed a Boss Kill quest and wanted to get reward. Clck. Wait. Nothing happens. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Lag resolves, oops ... 3x Legendary Gems, tyvvm.

Friday, December 14th 2018, 11:14pm

xmas event -

Soo... is it like on German servers that we get like Crystal rewards for obtaining 5,6,7 rewards? And more seriously, what happens when we accidentally double-click in the Event List to obtain a reward and we obtain unwanted rewards multiple times? I already dun goof because of massive lag, clicked 5 times, no present, then got 3x the Legandary Gem reward.

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 6:40pm

Howling Gail - is this true?

"While in play, kill all enemy creatures"? Seriously?

Friday, November 23rd 2018, 8:34pm

Guaranteed Tarots

Quoted from "ID." I would expect them to be v&v this year as tarots are not as sought after any more. But who knows for sure. Wheeelll.....

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 6:19pm

cant get in

Quoted from "Kaynie" well, the "emergy maintenance" just made things worse. Game worked perfectly fine before if you changed ur clock, now its just not loading anymore. It's even better. Now Chrome checks my sysdate and complains that it's in the past and refuses to load the KaL page at all! "Hey, people are getting in with a modified date - let's prevent that, we wouldn't want anyone to play with a modified local.sysdate!" Dang, WHAT THE EFF are the KaL admins thinking?

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 2:14pm

cant get in

The funny part is ... THIS HAPPENED BEFORE! And you guess when? ... last year!

Saturday, September 15th 2018, 1:40pm

cant get in

Same problem here, can't do anything: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 favicon.ico:1 GET http://assets.cdn.gamigo.com/frontend/kal/favicon.ico 403 (Forbidden) Cross-Origin Read Blocking (CORB) blocked cross-origin response http://assets.cdn.gamigo.com/frontend/kal/favicon.ico with MIME type text/html. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5629709824032768 for more details. DEGameLogin.aspx?cm=0&sid=15&time=20180915133306&uid=DE|e0051cfa-d387-40ec-b60b-7ba7&auth=f6943830bc6a373c5e162982a8f1a54f:137 GET...

Sunday, June 10th 2018, 1:30pm

Compensation!

Your compensation is that until Monday, you will not lose a single PvP match to 11th or to Modesty. Isn't that enough already?

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 10:21pm

Request for a vote about nerf awaken Modesty or add nimble to him !

Quoted from "Reclaim" if you want nimble so bad, find cards that bless it to other creatures e.g. ranger tower Yeah. This game is just shouting: "RANGER - RANGER. Play RANGER. Hey, didn't you get the RANGER-memo? Just in RANGER case RANGER you RANGER didn't RANGER reaRANGERalRANGERiRANGERzRANGEReRANGERRANGERRANGERRANGERpPRANGERlRANGERaRANGERyRANGER - or you lose."

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 9:05pm

Game is glitched for S1MRG and S13MRG

Server is up, ppl complain about Towahli - now ppl don't lose to Towahli and they still complain.