You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 304.

Friday, July 12th 2019, 10:31am

Author: Demadrend

event balls are not appearing after recharges -

Manually will take forever...I sent them out yesterday so I could ask GameDevs to turn on the event on and you can exchange them. The issue before, was the event was active but the Ball Chests weren't being sent

Thursday, June 27th 2019, 4:31pm

[Voucher] 7SLEEPERSDAYKAL

It's Groundhog Da.......errr, I mean Seven Sleeper's Day! The weather today will predict the weather for the next 7 weeks! Start: Thursday - June 27, 2019 at 00:01 CEST End: Friday - June 28, 2019 at 23:59 CEST Limit: 1x per account Voucher: 7SLEEPERSDAYDPSH Value: 7,00 EUR/GBP/USD Minimum purchase: 19,99 EUR/GBP/USD Minimum account age: 1 day - Not redeemable via mobile/g-account payments

Tuesday, June 18th 2019, 9:34am

[INFO] Customer Support Tool Change

Heroes, The migration to the new Tool has been delayed for now. That again, No Migration to a new Tool today, please continue to use the Customer Support Ticketing Tool as normal. Regards, ^Demadrend

Monday, June 17th 2019, 5:41pm

[INFO] Customer Support Tool Change

Hello Heroes, I'm bringing you an important message from our Customer Support department today. ~~~~~~~~ "Our player support system is evolving! We will soon be changing over to a new ticket system. This means that on the day of the change (morning of 18.6.2019), we will be moving all tickets from the old system to the new one. This changeover will have a duration of several hours, unfortunately this means for a small window-of-time, there will be no way of contacting support (except from direct...

Tuesday, April 30th 2019, 5:54pm

Game is broken (various servers)

Both servers should be operational again, sorry for the issues guys, we're trying to find the source of the error!

Thursday, April 25th 2019, 12:06pm

Five Days of Fun: Ingame Easter Event

Please note: Rewards may be issued in more than one go as there is a lot of data to compile and I prefer to send partial rewards earlier (as they are completed per Task Event), so they can be enjoyed earlier.

Friday, April 12th 2019, 3:42pm

Five Days of Fun: Ingame Easter Event

Heroes, It's Easter-Time and we've prepared a few Challenges for you! Instead of collecting Eggs, collect some egg-cellent cards by playing through the five challenges we've set you. Between 18.04.2019 00:01 – 22.04.2019 23:59, complete the below Challenges and you'll earn some nifty-Easter cards! Activity Race Collect 3x Online Rewards in 1 day Collect a Pink Diamond from the Activity Rewards Rewards: Bunny Doll 4★/5★ Enhance Race Enhance 10x cards to Epic Enhance 2x cards to Legendary Enhance ...

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 5:32pm

Summer-Time '19 Edition

Hello Heroes, Europe will thankfully enter Summer-Time this Sunday morning, and this means we must update the Server-clock. To make this change, all Kings and Legends game servers will be offline for a short time. Servers will be offline for approximately 30 minutes starting at 01:50am, on Sunday morning 31.3.2019. The Server-Clock will update from 02:00am to 03:00am. Unfortunately, due to this time change, the Guild Showdown competition will be cancelled for the evening of Sunday, 31.3.2019. Pl...

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 5:14pm

gamigo Party #3 2019 @Cologne

Hello Heroes, We're going for a Hat-Trick by hosting our 3rd gamigo Party again in Cologne during the GamesCom '19 event. Check our Party website below for further details and updates on events, line-up, DJ's, contests and more! https://gamigoparty.com/en/index.php Bookmark the website for regular updates! We hope you make it! ^The KAL Team

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 2:10pm

Card Errata

Hello Heroes, The game-developers have today applied a modification to the card "Dale Darkblade" that was necessary for game-stability. The ability: "Nimble" has been removed.In it's place, has been added "Nullifying Aegis": Nimble. Cannot be affected by positive or negative effects. This urgent change was necessary to the interaction between this card and some others (such as "Lifewarder Rhialla" or "'Howling' Gail") creating loops that would crash the game-server (and resulting in the 'Loss of...

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 3:43pm

Card Errata

Hi Guys, A quick Errata here for tomorrow's upcoming Lady Cupcake card. Some of the eagle-eyed of you may have noticed this one already from another card: Icicle Lumi. Her ability....'Eskimo Kiss' has changed to 'Death-Touch' Please Note: This is a Text-Change ONLY....the card functions exactly as before. A duplicate ID number of one of the new abilities in the latest update has overwritten what was there before...causing the text on the cards containing it to be overwritten (but as stated, thei...

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 6:11pm

Where is my card??

@Valana; did your issue get resolved? Did you discover what happened to your Awakened Mimic? If you have a CS Ticket number and it's still unresolved, pm me and I will look into it. ^Dema

Friday, January 18th 2019, 2:23pm

Disruption of our Services (16 - 17/01/19)

Hi all, Happy to announce that the issues suffered the 16th and 17th are now resolved. Gold Shop and Login services are working normally for some hours. Our IT are tracking performance and performing a Post-Mortem to identify, analyse and prevent such issues happening again. Cheers ^Dema

Friday, January 18th 2019, 12:18pm

Holiday Packs Bugged

I feel like 6x Packs is not really an effective sample size to make a judgement on how good or bad the droprates are for your individual experience.

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 3:30pm

Holiday Packs Bugged

Quoted from "YandereLover" I see. However it still doesn't explain why everything was a green card though. Can you please contact me through Customer Service or pm with your Server and IGN. I will check the Pack Open logs and see. An all-green drop shouldn't happen.

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 11:41am

Disruption of our Services (16 - 17/01/19)

Hello Heroes! Unfortunately, we are experiencing technical difficulties with our core services. This applies across all servers and all gamigo services, especially the Cash Shop and sporadic Login-operations. We are aware of these issues and our IT is working on restoring everything back to normal with a vengeance. Unfortunately, we can not gauge how long it will take them. We thank you for your understanding and your patience and apologize for the inconvenience. Regards, ^Dema

Monday, January 14th 2019, 10:47am

Skillpod portal problems, and other login issues

Skillpod (ex-SyFy) is now working again. Sorry for the interruption.

Thursday, December 20th 2018, 4:31pm

Open Letter - Dec'18

Dear Heroes, Xmas Vacation is here! KAL has had a year of up’s and down’s but I wanted to really try some new stuff this year and I think I managed it. Some successful, some not…my point was to try and change the rut or stagnation that many games fall into when power creep becomes such an issue. Soon we will see a new Boss and whilst it won’t be anything too challenging, and the rewards also not spectacular, it is a ‘proof-of-concept’ for us, that we can get the GameDevs to react or port somethi...

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 11:42am

[PROMO] Black Friday! + Others

Heroes, The moment you've been anticipating all year is just around the corner. Black Friday is always a big deal in Kings And Legends, with awesome items on amazing discounts. The Sale isn't locked behind VIP gates, anyone who has been saving up gold can participate! Our Black Friday sale begins 23.11.2018 10:00am (Server-time / UTC+2). And keep your eye out for the other Events running at this time to maximise your Profit. + Our Bumper Points! promo with Maleficent (5★) and Prudent Soubretta (...

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 11:00am

[MAINTENANCE] Data Centre move

Dear Heroes, We have a planned Maintenance today to move our Virtual and Physical servers to a new Data Centre. This is a mass-move of the Gamigo and Aeria Games architecture. We expect Kings And Legends to be completely unavailable (no login possible, all users kicked) starting between: 11-12:30 / 22.11.2018 There is no definite End-Time. Times will vary dependant on how quickly the previous time-slots for other games and services are completed. Tl;dr: KAL will probably be down between 11am'ish...