You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 377.

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 11:55pm

Author: CheyChey

Why is it down?

Has anybody noticed how fast the game loads while all functions are down, though?

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 6:37pm

Demadrend

To be fair, think about how much he can fix if he has to come back here and tell you/us about it everytime? It's like my sister who tells you to do something for her and then you do it wrong, so she micromanages every step you take and then complains about how you did it wrong anyway. It would be easier for her to just do it. Even if he came and says, "hey guys, I'm working on a fix" the entire forum would devolve into badgering him on WHAT kind of fix, WHEN, why not today, COMPENSATION COMPENSA...

Thursday, June 13th 2019, 6:33pm

Why is it down?

24 hours. We had it back for TWENTY FOUR ******* HOURS

Saturday, May 18th 2019, 6:27pm

S16 - down again

I'm saying comp us for the things we should be able to do on a regular daily basis. I'm not asking for more than that, just the daily gold, silver, etc. from the activity portion alone. * not like "GiVe Me OpAl GiVe Me RuBy 1o0o GoLd fReE aWakEnEd"

Saturday, May 18th 2019, 5:12pm

can't log in

Quoted from "Kaynie" Quoted from "CheyChey" Are they going to comp supremacy? Dailies? gg Supermacy still works, why would they comp for it? Don't think there will be any comp, they havent compensated for this before. The issue is most likely caused by certain player(s) on purpose. > inability to log in... can't claim rewards when you can't log in. As for it being caused by players, how many people can actually pull the bug off versus the number of players who can't do anything at all. Just dis...

Saturday, May 18th 2019, 3:35am

can't log in

Are they going to comp supremacy? Dailies? gg

Saturday, May 18th 2019, 2:06am

S16 - down again

16 hours later... good thing it corresponds with a supremacy

Tuesday, May 14th 2019, 1:04am

Daily Login

I think they comped us for it, but holy hell, I was pissed when I thought I missed a day. Never in all my life was I more worried

Thursday, May 9th 2019, 1:40am

Game Is Broken Again Time To Start Compensating Players

to be fair, I've been here since server 2, and even back then, they couldn't fix something as simple as giving the wrong players rewards for being the first 4 to beat king's mausoleum. It's why I stopped at VIP5

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 5:49pm

Game Is Broken Again Time To Start Compensating Players

I came back a few months ago after leaving for 2 years. I'm still waiting for an answer about rewards from the easter event. I'm not asking for free things, I asked about things that I supposedly invested time to earn. Still waiting on that support ticket. Like having to spend 700 more gold to complete Supremacy because of server issues. Still waiting on that support ticket, too. It's the little things.

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 2:52am

Jane Frostt

She doesn't perform her attack; she just sits there, 3 range between her and the enemy. She is also increasing the attack range of ALL friendlies, not just frost types.

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 7:38pm

Game is broken (various servers)

As for banning players using a bug that they didn't know about, or any ingame exploit prior to there being a forum post on it... do you forget about the chaotic wastes thing a few years ago? Players were punished and temporarily banned for using the bug, with rewards they got being taken off their account. So it can happen, it has happened. As for everything else, between the server being broken and down, give me free things... among those free things, make it Sealed tickets, because there's ano...

Tuesday, April 30th 2019, 12:59am

Easter Event missing rewards

Way to derail my thread :/ On that note, still missing leg patissier that i know of.

Thursday, April 25th 2019, 3:02am

I don't even care if it's late, I took screenshots to make sure I had my own proof because this happens every time. And, I got epic and godlike patissier, idk why i didn't get the leg with them.

Thursday, April 25th 2019, 12:11am

Missing both battlements reward and the legendary Patissier berry rewards. And if you tell me to put in another support ticket, I'm quitting for good.

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 5:16am

Easter event

CHECK THE FORUM FOR DETAILS

Wednesday, April 17th 2019, 8:39pm

Easter event

Easter event revealed, recharge and get broken items for spending stupid amounts of money. As for the elements event, you still need 3 league wins for one of the boxes, and they haven't given us sealed tickets since before i came back in 2018 as far as I've seen.

Monday, April 8th 2019, 12:58am

Easter event

Theycan always start an Easter event early. .. The point I was trying to make is they never give out sealed league tickets, but there's been 2 events based on winning sealed league since I've been back