Search results 1-20 of 158.

Tuesday, May 28th 2019, 3:19am

Author: Zidane

saddles

This should help

Saturday, May 11th 2019, 5:07am

did they fix the bug with lileth yet

Not yet. They are at least aware/working on the fix though!

Monday, May 6th 2019, 10:42pm

Game is broken (various servers)

I can only make the issue an emergency ticket... The fact that the servers regain function without the apparent intervention of the Devs suggests to me that the normal 'resets' of server function will mildly mitigate the issue, until such time that they intervene. In the meantime, you players avoid granting immortality without considering the ramifications!

Saturday, May 4th 2019, 1:36am

I'll try a bit more and see what I can break

Saturday, May 4th 2019, 1:31am

I've sent in the emergency ticket

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 6:20am

I've added another emergency ticket! Sorry players

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 6:18am

I was unable to crash the test server with said method

Tuesday, April 30th 2019, 8:41pm

Satan packs/2018 packs - can't use rubies

Quoted from "ID." Can use rubies for new packs. Well, even if certain packs no longer have the ruby option, none of us here told any of you they were going to be gone.

Tuesday, April 30th 2019, 5:12am

Server 17 being down has been submitted as an Emergency Ticket

Tuesday, April 30th 2019, 5:11am

RoM shuts down in May. One time opportunity to repopulate KaL

Hello players, We have adopted player bases before, and may be able to provide some help this time as well. (Further detail forthcoming)

Tuesday, March 5th 2019, 6:44am

Supremacy

Just a follow-up players, our Product Manager has taken the request we've generated from this thread, and passed it along to the actual developers. (So it's cleared on OUR end, and up to the programmers to decide/implement)

Monday, February 18th 2019, 9:48pm

Supremacy

Just checked in on this thread, and was quite disappointed with all of the unnecessary aggression and forum rule-breaking. Just a happy reminder to treat others with respect while you're a member of this community, or lose your ability to be so. Now that that's taken care of, and based on the feedback provided on here, I will at least request that we put the supremacy packs on the daily timer, instead of the 24 hour one. (No promises, but we can ask)

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 4:21am

Supremacy

At the time of me posting this, I can see 5 players asking for this change. Putting in the request for that change wouldn't guarantee that it would happen, but I think I would need to see more player-opinions on the matter beforehand. (Maybe 10-15? we just need more feedback)

Wednesday, January 30th 2019, 8:32pm

Lady Cupcake

The issue with that particular skill has been reported, it should be fixed before she comes out.

Friday, January 25th 2019, 6:44pm

cnt log in today

Our German friend is right players, multiple events were added last night. This is a prime example of why the event list always has that time/date caveat.

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 7:16am

Where is my card??

If you players feel like there is an issue with the auction house or your card collections, DO go on and make a support ticket: Customer Support Ticket! (While I completely sympathize with your potential issues, the forum just isn't the appropriate place for anything to be done about them) -Z

Tuesday, January 22nd 2019, 3:50am

I am returned!

Welcome back, player!

Monday, January 21st 2019, 5:29am

2018 pack

Sorry player, not from this one.