Search results 1-20 of 65.

Tuesday, June 11th 2019, 10:21pm

Author: Delusion

Why is it down?

s1-s15 is working just fine

Tuesday, June 11th 2019, 10:05am

Events packs didn't load

ive been waiting for this ball bag bonzana..and the bonzanas loaded but the packs didnt! LMAOOOO

Monday, June 3rd 2019, 6:45pm

down yet again

is any1 from the kal team gonna atleast say its been reported lmfaoo

Sunday, June 2nd 2019, 10:29pm

down yet again

Quoted from "PitasNub" Just out of interest would there be any type of way for you (Demadrend) to backtrace the logs of the card being used at the said time by the said player? I mean it's no secret that this card causes the game to crash there have been multiple threads and the people who own this card on s1-15 do check forums regularly that I am certain of. I Completely agree im sure there is a way to check..that way it doesnt happen again..that or just remove the damn card

Sunday, June 2nd 2019, 8:30pm

down yet again

Game is broke lets fix it!!!

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 6:58pm

Maintenance

Another excuse LMFAO

Tuesday, May 14th 2019, 12:00am

Daily Login

I agree with this atleast for a day

Wednesday, May 8th 2019, 11:54am

Game Is Broken Again Time To Start Compensating Players

Quoted from "Chris - Soryn" Most of you that have come from RoM have been over spoilt with comp, most of the people who help run the game have other stuff to do, maybe more important. If the game is really that bad then why are you playing and spending money? instead of crying do something more productive or learn to live with the fact that KaL isn't 100% perfect. Point is that is always the same result it shouldnt take days..the fact we spend money should be the reason they fix it faster..as f...

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 11:49pm

Game Is Broken Again Time To Start Compensating Players

Quoted from "Coffee" And one would think that at the beginning of work week - no weekends, no hollidays - they can fix it immediately. Well, there is no hope for this game, I suppose. Hope for this game was lost along time ago it takes them weeks to fix a simple task..its Tuesday they should of already had it fixed

Monday, May 6th 2019, 11:27pm

Game is broken (various servers)

S12 broken aswell (again)!!

Monday, January 21st 2019, 6:32pm

Author: Purity

can't log in

im having no trouble haven't had trouble for a couple days now

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 8:15am

can't log in

its sad when something is expected to break weekly lol..and per usual staff is MIA...Parabellum is the only one who cares it seems.. 301 Moved Permanently

Thursday, January 17th 2019, 6:45am

Wow Im Shocked

kal is once again broken in some way shape or form..this is a once a week occurance… ugggh im sick of it

Tuesday, January 15th 2019, 9:12am

Lagging Game

i haven't been laggy for 2 days its been great lol

Tuesday, January 8th 2019, 7:59am

Skillpod portal problems, and other login issues

301 Moved Permanently yes,.....cant load anything this is like the 5th time in 1 week lol..

Friday, November 30th 2018, 8:50pm

add new server

the ones we have now barely run lol why make a new server that cant stay stable?

Monday, November 26th 2018, 6:56pm

What happened to cyber Monday deals

It wasnt on event list so obviously it wasnt coming.....it was in December last year if any of you people remember...the whining is getting old..