You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 511.

Thursday, May 23rd 2019, 4:11am

Author: Parabellum

Event Plan: June + Card Previews

Hello Heroes. Here are the currently scheduled events and card previews for June :) Remember to clear your Cache and Cookies after every maintenance to decrease the chances of visual glitches! Remember: Information presented here is subject to change, this is the event plan but there are no guarantees that everything will go to plan. We cannot predict the future :) CARD PREVIEWS ALLY BANNER LOGIN CARD ALLY BANNER TOPUP CARD KNIGHTLY PACK PREVIEW SCALED PACK PREVIEW

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 3:03pm

Satan packs/2018 packs - can't use rubies

I'm not entirely sure what is going on with regard to packs and Rubies. The fact that some of the newer packs were made available for Rubies could have been a temporary introduction offer. As Zidane has pointed out, nobody has issued a statement that Rubies are being removed from the game. I expect some packs will remain available for purchase with Rubies and the Auction House will remain entirely functional. This is my opinion and not an official response. To answer the earlier queries, the pac...

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 12:02pm

[In-Game] Trivia!

Thanks for playing and glad you all enjoyed (hated) the Tricky Trivia. The winners from each server for the previous 2 games are listed below and you should expect your prizes to arrive soon... Downtime Trivia Winners (s16) CheyChey, SiniestrO, Milvago, Weakling, LightSoul1, Focust, Sefeia, RainbowSpark, Maxim95, Grimm Tricky Trivia Winners (s1-15) SpencerK, magusrequip, Enenra, KrustyGrundle, DunZie, WoofWoof, Metalicana, Pain34736, maisaac, Rinstara FredFlintstone, Hawk, ZanyZanne, xxMARTINxx,...

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 9:36am

Card Issue Tracker

True, but that nasty bug has an emergency ticket and is of higher priority for obvious reasons.

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 8:11am

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Hi, The verified issues in the thread have been raised in tickets and some of them resolved so I am moving this thread into the Catacombs. A new thread has been created for card issues to be reported and you can find that here. Regards, Parabellum

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 8:09am

Card Issue Tracker

This post replaces the archived Card Text errors and Bugs Post! where some current and unresolved issues (which have been raised if verified) are referenced along with issues which have since been resolved. You can report any card issues by leaving a reply (or sending a PM to either Zidane or myself). All verified issues are submitted for contemplation/amendment. Verified Jane Frostt does not attack and increases the attack of all friendly creatures not just Frost creatures.Vigorous Katerina 'Ma...

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 5:21am

Into the Catacombs

Hello Heroes, As we had a lot of stale and out of date threads in various EN forums I have moved the majority of pre-2019 topics into the Catacombs. Feel free to create new threads for your guild recruitment needs and any issues which remain unresolved but it was time to freshen up the forum a little by moving some dead threads into the archives. Regards, Parabellum

Monday, May 20th 2019, 8:29am

S16 - down again

If compensation is to be given then it won't have been decided upon yet but I did ask for it on the ticket.

Monday, May 20th 2019, 5:19am

S16 - down again

s16 is back up and running ;)

Monday, May 20th 2019, 12:30am

error game

Hi, we've seen this error before but so far you are the only player reporting the issue. Can you tell me which server you are trying to log into and via which method.

Monday, May 20th 2019, 12:28am

7 days of bonus gold

Hi, the event plan isn't 100% reliable. I'm not sure why the event failed to start or whether the date has been changed but I've submitted a ticket for the issue.

Saturday, May 18th 2019, 9:09pm

[In-Game] Trivia!

Hello Heroes, A special downtime edition of Trivia is scheduled for s16 today (Saturday 18th May 2019) and is due to start at 22:30 CET [DONE] Prize: 50k Silver + 1x Copper War Horse per correct first answer! This will be followed by all server editions of Tricky Trivia tomorrow (Sunday 19th May 2019) at the following times:-Server 1-15 @ 21:00 CET [DONE]Server 16 @ 22:30 CET [DONE]Server 17 @ 23:15 CET [DONE]** Times are estimates and may be earlier or later than listed here. ** Prize: 100k Sil...

Friday, May 17th 2019, 11:56pm

S16 - down again

Confirmed by quickly logging on there. Emergency ticket submitted but it's the weekend so even though the ticket will be seen it may not be acted upon until Monday. Fingers crossed for a quick fix though and apologies for the repeated inconveniences.

Saturday, May 4th 2019, 11:13pm

Game is broken (various servers)

The German team managed to break their test server with 2 culprit cards (individually or played as a combo) so I think we've maybe found the issue. Obviously I'm not going state the cards in question as everyone will play a new game called breaking all the servers but if confirmed we can finally submit as a bug to be fixed.

Tuesday, April 30th 2019, 5:00pm

Event Plan: May + Card Previews

Hello Heroes. Here are the currently scheduled events and card previews for May :) Remember to clear your Cache and Cookies after every maintenance to decrease the chances of visual glitches! Remember: Information presented here is subject to change, this is the event plan but there are no guarantees that everything will go to plan. We cannot predict the future :) CARD PREVIEWS

Tuesday, April 30th 2019, 3:54pm

Game is broken (various servers)

s16 has been added to the ticket. Hopefully both servers are back up and running soon.

Monday, April 29th 2019, 4:51am

Still can't complete "Bandits" Quest

I recall last time this was pushed for a fix that the devs replied it wasn't a bug because they couldn't detect the issue (or something like that). If anyone suffering from this 'non-bug' wants to PM me their username, server, level and problematic map stages that could be helpful in getting this resolved or narrowing down the potential causes.

Monday, April 29th 2019, 4:24am

S17 all functions are broken

Hi, I have reported this on the tracker so that it gets noticed in the morning.

Tuesday, April 2nd 2019, 3:22pm

Event Plan: April + Card Previews

Hello Heroes. Here are the currently scheduled events and card previews for April ;) Remember to clear your Cache and Cookies after every maintenance to decrease the chances of visual glitches! Remember: Information presented here is subject to change, this is the event plan but there are no guarantees that everything will go to plan. We cannot predict the future :) CARD PREVIEWS PACK PREVIEWS 198 Gold or Rubies No VIP Restrictions

Monday, April 1st 2019, 10:28pm

New Event list

Quoted from "Kaynie" where do the frenchs get it from? they already have the list. Up until today I assumed the other language versions obtained the MR from the same (and usual) place, but if they have their list posted that's great. We don't have ours yet because I have no MR (for whatever reason). Hopefully the Event Plan will be posted tomorrow, when it's due.