Search results 1-20 of 116.

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 3:52pm

Author: Gunny_Walker

can't log in

Can't use FB log-in game is broken S17 - Bastien

Saturday, May 11th 2019, 8:50pm

did they fix the bug with lileth yet

Quoted from "Bobzerrrr" Same bug with lileth reported on the French server since yesterday... Server is down and nobody seems to have any will to fix it quickly... its the weekend they might submit a emergency ticket for u guys but more than like won't be fixed till monday - tuesday

Friday, May 10th 2019, 6:40pm

did they fix the bug with lileth yet

did they fix the bug with lileth yet asking so i can play my card

Friday, May 10th 2019, 8:51am

When will we receive the chests for recharging 100g for last weeks event

so its going on 2-3 weeks since they stated we would get 1 chest per 100g recharged. i would like to know if we will get this before the fruit thing is over with on 5/15/19.... a simple yes or no would be awesome....

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 5:21pm

Game is broken (various servers)

[/size Seems as if the server 17 is broken again. pvp doesn't work, boss runs not working, map, tower, just being used as an expensive group chat right now. 4-5 time time broken in 3 weeks.] Can't run GSD again this week.

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 10:09am

Seems like S17 GSD is broken no one is able to create teams

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 1:11am

Dang para and we thought the fun was just beginning!!!

Wednesday, May 1st 2019, 2:39am

appreciate sending to rewards for the 5000g 10000g and 30k gold - Any word on when the chests will be passed out for recharging 100g and gets chests - i think i was hoursehair or fruits can't remember.

Tuesday, April 30th 2019, 2:02am

Yea it might be - but still, they need a fix for it cause its most annoying when server keeps breaking esp when we have so many new users coming over to the platform gives it a bad look.

Tuesday, April 30th 2019, 1:52am

RoM shuts down in May. One time opportunity to repopulate KaL

I would either message para / dema more than likely you would email support though

Monday, April 29th 2019, 6:27pm

S17 all functions are broken This has been ongoing since 4/19/19 Not sure exactly whats occurring but you guys really need to stable this server.... you guys cycle the server and it keeps breaking... we need a more stable fix implemented. this will be the 2nd week in a row where we are not able to finish the weekly rewards. We are getting extremely frustrating especially since its a re-occurring issue.

Sunday, April 28th 2019, 4:26pm

RoM shuts down in May. One time opportunity to repopulate KaL

+1 for this idea this would bring a nice player base if implemented

Friday, April 26th 2019, 2:08pm

Praise and a Question

how about u create an alt, add it to ur guild make it the president and kick ur self

Friday, April 26th 2019, 7:37am

When will we receive the chests for recharging 100g for last weeks event? That was supposed to come last friday but was postponed / delay do you guys have a date set for deliver?

Friday, April 26th 2019, 2:57am

Forbidden Zone World points reward

I did my part on S17 I have over 81000 points in FZ I damn near got 1/8th of all the points combined.