Search results 1-20 of 271.

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 3:37pm

Author: ID.

can't log in

says account name or password wrong

Monday, May 13th 2019, 2:26pm

Daily Login

I expected slightly more uproar than this as the timeframe to collect the frags was tiny, I got mine, but I'm assuming a lot of players didn't.

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 1:57pm

Game is broken (various servers)

Quoted from "Gunny_Walker" Seems like S17 GSD is broken no one is able to create teams s1 also apparently

Monday, April 29th 2019, 9:41pm

RoM shuts down in May. One time opportunity to repopulate KaL

10000 gold is a lot of real life money, and considering they are starting at level 1, I don't think it's that insane at all. especially considering the idea is to repopulate the game, if an offer like that helps the population I think it's a good idea... Very unlikely to happen though, I think they are happy just to let the game die a slow death.

Monday, April 29th 2019, 11:56am

Easter Event missing rewards

Welcome! But get used to things like that

Friday, April 26th 2019, 6:12pm

FZ is gone too early

I'm like you coffee I like to wait and see what points I have and then just grab what rewards i can afford after it's actually finished as we are supposed to have a few days afterwards. This happened once before and it was ignored by Dema then, no comp, no fz returned to use your points so I assume same will happen now.

Friday, April 26th 2019, 1:20pm

FZ is gone too early

s1-15 FZ has gone before some/most of us had a chance to even use our points. Every few days there seems to be a major mess up! Can we have the chance to actually use our points please Enough is enough...

Saturday, April 20th 2019, 2:41pm

S17 broken

I meant generally, as well you know. Don't act like an ass just because you didn't get any eggs this year! Also today isn't a holiday, just so you know

Saturday, April 20th 2019, 11:11am

S17 broken

Will probably be tuesday. It's ridiculous they don't have staff members checking forums on a regular basis for reasons like this.

Friday, April 19th 2019, 6:24pm

S17 broken

We had that on s1 like 2 days ago for nearly 24 hours... Maybe kal has easter flu

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 9:24pm

Easter Event Question

Each reward can only be claimed Once per Character.

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 7:00pm

Easter event

Was half expecting nothing, so the frags are a nice surprise

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 3:39pm

Easter event

Thanks Lantus

Wednesday, April 17th 2019, 9:56pm

Easter event

Facebook: It's Easter-Time and we've prepared a few Challenges for you! Instead of collecting Eggs, collect some egg-cellent cards by playing through the five challenges we've set you. Check the Forum for details: LINK anyone know what it links to or have they not sorted it yet?

Tuesday, April 16th 2019, 2:59pm

Satan packs/2018 packs - can't use rubies

Even saintly you can't use rubies and you could previously so it must be an error...

Friday, April 12th 2019, 12:03am

Stop the boosting!!

Catch him, report him. All the players I reported are no longer boosting. In fact this last week has been boost free on s1!

Monday, April 8th 2019, 12:54pm

Easter event

I'm constantly seeing people calling for league opponents nowadays, so maybe a few extra league tickets would be nice for some...maybe instead of the leg fodder they give out all the time which is so useless to so many