You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 867.

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 2:52pm

Author: Kaynie

Satan packs/2018 packs - can't use rubies

Quoted from "Devilfish2" I see use of gems on the 2018 packs has been removed in a attempt to money grab as much as possible. Shocking decision no wonder this game can't attract newer players when it craps on the older ones. You people are making gems worthless therefore making the auction house worthless. Rubies so useless... just could get Rhialla + Calculina with it.

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 9:30am

Card Issue Tracker

you missed the most important issue: Lelith Hesper: Kills the game if its against Selaine Buff/Sanc/Magic Reflect while being buffed by Rhialla. give her Arctic Barrier finally or remove Rhialla, thanks.

Saturday, May 18th 2019, 10:02am

can't log in

Quoted from "CheyChey" Are they going to comp supremacy? Dailies? gg Supermacy still works, why would they comp for it? Don't think there will be any comp, they havent compensated for this before. The issue is most likely caused by certain player(s) on purpose.

Saturday, May 18th 2019, 12:11am

S16 - down again

people should just stop playing Lelith till she gets Arctic Barrier. And the Devs should hurry up with changing her...

Tuesday, May 14th 2019, 9:16am

Daily Login

Thanks a lot for sending out the fragments.

Monday, May 13th 2019, 1:40pm

Daily Login

Quoted from "Mister_X" Quoted from "Kaynie" Daily Login ended already. People only had time to claim the last day from 0 am till 10 am. Please extend to 14th or 15th, so everyone has a chance to claim the last reward, thank you. Quoted from "Kaynie" Its shocking, people manage to be at work on time, to do their breaks on time, to finish on time, to watch their favourite shows on time, to meet a friend for sports on time etc, but they can't claim a pack on time which doesnt even take two minutes...

Monday, May 13th 2019, 1:02pm

Daily Login

Daily Login ended already. People only had time to claim the last day from 0 am till 10 am. Please extend to 14th or 15th, so everyone has a chance to claim the last reward, thank you.

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 1:45pm

Game Is Broken Again Time To Start Compensating Players

Quoted from "Maxim95" Without attacking those tower like things, it transforms in the creatures in the first turn, so you can't prepare. Are you referring to this bug? thats not a bug, its the doom breaking them with his global damage ability.

Monday, May 6th 2019, 11:31pm

Game is broken (various servers)

ingame scroller could have prevented this. Marcino crashed it by accident, as he wasnt aware off the bug as he doesnt go to forums. If it were written ingame, he wouldnt have played her...

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 11:06am

Change to the Cash Shop - Can't select multiple packs at once anymore.

could you please revert this change? I want to recharge 1k gold for Mephiston. In the past I could select both packages at once: Quantity Type Price in € 350 Gold €4.99 715 Gold €10.00 Now I have to do both packages seperate. Means logging into online banking twice, requesting TAN's twice ect. this is just annoying. Whats ur Intention? Want us to go for 25 € instead? Not gonna happen. Please revert it back, thank you.

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 8:46am

Quoted from "Parabellum" The German team managed to break their test server with 2 culprit cards (individually or played as a combo) so I think we've maybe found the issue. Obviously I'm not going state the cards in question as everyone will play a new game called breaking all the servers but if confirmed we can finally submit as a bug to be fixed. Or you mention the cards, so some people don't crash the game by accident? If ppl think its funny to crash the game on purpose then just ban them. T...

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 1:31am

time to give Lelith Artic Barrier

Wednesday, May 1st 2019, 2:18am

Quoted from "Namii" Quoted from "Kaynie" Lol the next pack will be even better. You can already start gathering for it. Ooooooh. What's in it?

Tuesday, April 30th 2019, 5:00pm

Lol the next pack will be even better. You can already start gathering for it.

Tuesday, April 30th 2019, 12:58pm

how much longer till we get...

bump. Another patch without merge, remaining V&V and reward updates. Are those still on your agenda?

Monday, April 29th 2019, 9:10pm

most likely its triggered by using a certain combo of cards. I think it has to do with lelith hesper + rhialla + x, game crashed on s5 once when I played those 2, but I don't remember what else was on the field from me and opponent. Next time I played them the game didnt crash, so I assume something else must be played with those or already be on the field. in the past Dale Darkblade, Howling Gail + Rhialla used to crash the game too, so they gave Dale Darkblade Artic Barrier and it fixed it. I ...

Sunday, April 28th 2019, 9:29pm

RoM shuts down in May. One time opportunity to repopulate KaL

Quoted from "Wrath" And what you will think will happen here?....Rom have/had 4x more players than here and will close...so you will think this game will continue? not really comparable. Changyou has a completly different strategie then Gamigo. Changyou is a chinese publisher, which are known for throwing games away when they have the opportunity to host more profitable titles. Gamigo is a german publisher which is currently acquiring plenty of different titles and platforms to increase their p...

Sunday, April 28th 2019, 3:06pm

RoM shuts down in May. One time opportunity to repopulate KaL

Hey, most probably have read it already, Rise of Mythos is closing down. This is a huge opportunity to repopulate our starving playerbase. While most RoM players probably still enjoy the Game, its still very unlikely they want to restart from 0. Thats why I think it would be great to offer them a huge bonus to motivate them to start here. My suggestion would be this: Only for Accounts registered on April 28th or later on Server 1-15 or 16 (they should merge soon and for s17 it would maybe be too...

Wednesday, April 24th 2019, 12:17am

Quoted from "Ars Regnum" Quoted from "Kaynie" You put words in my mouth. I was only refering to KaL monetization being in a better state then RoM. The game in general could improve in a lot of aspects but I don't think the pricing, packs or Events are an issue. You get a lot more bang for ur bucks here then in the other versions. I don't think I've mischaracterized you at all to be honest. You seem to have made a reputation for yourself going around white knighting at every opportunity you see,...

Tuesday, April 23rd 2019, 7:38pm

Quoted from "Ars Regnum" If Kaynie wants to push this fairy tale that the game is in a great place let them. It won't change the Flash is getting phased out year end and in all likelihood, problems are only going to get worse with time even if both KaL and RoM don't just get sunsetted relatively soon afterwards. They already seem convinced to die on this hill anyways, might as well leave them to it. You put words in my mouth. I was only refering to KaL monetization being in a better state then ...