You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 361.

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 3:50pm

Author: magusrequip

Easter Event!

No Idea maybe u were mean to puppies in a former life ?

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 3:45pm

Easter Event!

@chaos if you completed early or not during event it didnt count it had to be completed during the event not already be completed that is the only difference i can see mine was done so i didnt get her either

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 3:42pm

can't log in

same just woke up too and have alot to do today rl and still had dailies to do

Sunday, May 12th 2019, 5:21pm

Game Is Broken Again Time To Start Compensating Players

yeah every now and then asmodeus (big diabolas looking demon image wise i think) will start on the map and then immediately bring out his friends by killing the grave stones ps: honestly only time the boss is challenging as if he doesnt start on map u can just make yourself immortal until u have perfect hand to kill everything at once

Saturday, May 11th 2019, 9:45pm

whats the chaotic wastes bug? just curious so i dont lose tickets too

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 11:12pm

sad part is its probably a simple flick server on and off again to "reboot" it guess no one can find the switch this time lol ps: surprized its taking them more then 24 hours on an "emergency ticket" as zidane put it .... hmmm i wonder lol

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 6:01pm

im not sure how long youve been here ars but we use to get compensated (quite fairly sometimes even too much comp imo) but everything has seemingly gotten worse over time with VERY VERY poor business decisions also im pretty sure they do have a fix for it as similar problem with similar stuff has come up before they could at least try the same fix its just will they care enough too

Sunday, April 28th 2019, 6:27pm

A few requests

better make that 2 as only 2 of them do their job the other one is useless lmao not saying which one as the one would probably slap me with a warning

Sunday, April 28th 2019, 6:15pm

RoM shuts down in May. One time opportunity to repopulate KaL

seems reasonable imo maybe offer a smaller option as well with less big stuff like a 5k recharge option for maybe half of it or 2k option for a 5th of it for smaller whales and make it cumulative so if u get the biggest option u dont get the smaller ones as well

Friday, April 26th 2019, 6:13pm

FZ is gone too early

well for 5 ppl there is one thing that couldnt be claimed until the event actually ended ... the boxes for being in the top 5 and most ppl do wait to use points at end so they dont waste points and get stuck with some odd number left over im sad to see something like this happened and knowing this game there is no way for them to bring it back up with our points intact .... I will be presently surprized if there is and im proven wrong but just being real with all the bs thats going on lately

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 7:24pm

Easter Event Question

exactly its less painful to reset tower while the events are going on which if they listed in the event (you have to do tower from scratch or u must do all tower during the period does not matter on your progress currently) we wouldnt have to even guess as wed know we would have to do it all or if they put Current tower progress will be counted towards it wed know for the other way as well just poor information given and never considered

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 7:07pm

Easter Event Question

would be nice to know an answer to this before the gold rush and element event end but they never get back to us i dont know why i even bother hoping

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 12:35am

Easter event

u get the tickets from pvp ranking at end of seasons check the rewards section they dont normally give them to us for any of those type of events just an fyi to let u know ps: though would be nice if they gave a couple at least incase ppl havent been playing continously since the dawn of time or a quest to earn one or two daily while the event is going on as well. simple things like that yet they never do it lol

Tuesday, April 16th 2019, 10:55pm

Easter event

would be nice but doubtful as no forum events in forever and almost as few replys its gotten really really bad here compared to other languages not sure what the problem is but it really needs to be fixed

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 3:57am

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

dig trenches 1 is an improvement to dig trenches 2 so makes sense to me instead of taking 2 damage you take 1

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 8:07am

I am returned!

hey chey

Friday, January 4th 2019, 5:59am

Xmas event gone

we will get a response hmm when they know something so probably sometime next fall or winter lol

Thursday, November 15th 2018, 2:29am

tabs

the ally banner this time is actually a fun and decent card... and suddenly no event tab or banner ... coincidences hmmm i wonder

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 4:47am

Is the game down Yet Again!!!!

Hello is the game down yet again on loading screen it either freezes on then black screen with loading game, please wait or occasionally gets to the Connecting to server with a countdown screen goes all the way through countdown and then freezes on the Connecting to server text but never does... just wanting to know if game is down for maitenace to fix the tab error or if its broken in yet another way again thanks.