Search results 1-20 of 171.

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 5:09pm

Author: Unscathed

can't log in

im assuming its fixed as i can get in no problem

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 5:04pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

it is giving me an epic card every time - doesnt have to be an epic from the list but i do get them

Tuesday, May 7th 2019, 7:17pm

Game Is Broken Again Time To Start Compensating Players

1/2 the rom players that joined on s16 have been inactive for over a week now.... KaL had 1 chance to get back to its former glory with these new RoM players and they wasted it. dema hasnt done anything remotely useful in months, nothing has been fixed in weeks its a joke but hey! i got a ticket back from support the day i sent one - something we have been looking for for ages so i guess thats finally something good right? get your sh*t together god damnit

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 5:10pm

Game is broken (various servers)

im guessing there wasnt a maintenance so the gsd didnt refresh??

Sunday, May 5th 2019, 4:44pm

Quoted from "Fuerst_Axolotl" Well, I just do not like bugs, especially if there is a risk that the other language versions of it can be affected. (Nobody asked for my help, but to be honest, the english servers had my pity and i thought the more help, the faster the problem will be solved) I hope for a quick fix and wish you also from the German KAL team a lot fun. With best regards, your F├╝rst Axolotl. you know the EN ppl doing trash (para nd zidane doin their best - looking at you dema) when ...

Thursday, May 2nd 2019, 10:39pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

301 Moved Permanently doesnt add 5hp to all friendly creatures, only the summoners

Thursday, May 2nd 2019, 4:37pm

New Server

just join s16 or 17 like everyone else has

Wednesday, May 1st 2019, 11:17pm

im having no issues at all on s16 and i know many others who are experiencing nothing - so i dont believe its just kal's fault

Tuesday, April 30th 2019, 4:29pm

Satan packs - can't use rubies

yeah - can you get rid of the extra level on my kings weapon and return 2k rubies? ta

Tuesday, April 30th 2019, 4:22pm

Pack Ruby Fiasco

so being told that packs were no longer being sold for rubies i spend them on gems for upgrading my gear - but now one of the most over powered packs IS available for rubies and I have nothing left to buy them with.... thank you...

Monday, April 29th 2019, 10:59pm

RoM shuts down in May. One time opportunity to repopulate KaL

Quoted from "DaniSmith" I completely agree with giving them rewards but the rewards Kaynie offered in the beginning of this thread are insane. Rewards like that would be completely unfair to people who have been playing this game for a long time and have been working hard to get a deck not even to as good as decks which could be made with those cards. - 5 Tarots of choice - 5 Vice & Virtues of choice - 5 Fire Rubys - 2 Black Opals - 25M Silver Honestly if such amazing rewards were given to new ...

Monday, April 29th 2019, 10:55pm

HELP

try clearing your computer's cache and cookies - this often resolved this issue

Sunday, April 28th 2019, 3:02pm

A few requests

if u look at members, then staff of forums, there are only 3 people running english forums, Parabellum, Zidane and Demandred, dema being the only one being able to do anything as the other 2 are volunteers and can only pass stuff on. other forums have so many more staff, its just understaffed and it sucks. bring back iArches jesus

Sunday, April 28th 2019, 1:01am

A few requests

301 Moved Permanently 301 Moved Permanently so its not as if no one is checking forums, you are just choosing to ignore us.