You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 504.

Yesterday, 8:29am

Author: Parabellum

S16 - down again

If compensation is to be given then it won't have been decided upon yet but I did ask for it on the ticket.

Yesterday, 12:30am

error game

Hi, we've seen this error before but so far you are the only player reporting the issue. Can you tell me which server you are trying to log into and via which method.

Yesterday, 12:28am

7 days of bonus gold

Hi, the event plan isn't 100% reliable. I'm not sure why the event failed to start or whether the date has been changed but I've submitted a ticket for the issue.

Saturday, May 18th 2019, 9:09pm

[In-Game] Trivia!

Hello Heroes, A special downtime edition of Trivia is scheduled for s16 today (Saturday 18th May 2019) and is due to start at 22:30 CET [DONE] Prize: 50k Silver + 1x Copper War Horse per correct first answer! This will be followed by all server editions of Tricky Trivia tomorrow (Sunday 19th May 2019) at the following times:-Server 1-15 @ 21:00 CET [DONE]Server 16 @ 22:30 CET [DONE]Server 17 @ 23:15 CET [DONE]** Times are estimates and may be earlier or later than listed here. ** Prize: 100k Sil...

Friday, May 17th 2019, 11:56pm

S16 - down again

Confirmed by quickly logging on there. Emergency ticket submitted but it's the weekend so even though the ticket will be seen it may not be acted upon until Monday. Fingers crossed for a quick fix though and apologies for the repeated inconveniences.

Saturday, May 4th 2019, 11:13pm

Game is broken (various servers)

The German team managed to break their test server with 2 culprit cards (individually or played as a combo) so I think we've maybe found the issue. Obviously I'm not going state the cards in question as everyone will play a new game called breaking all the servers but if confirmed we can finally submit as a bug to be fixed.

Tuesday, April 30th 2019, 5:00pm

Event Plan: May + Card Previews

Hello Heroes. Here are the currently scheduled events and card previews for May :) Remember to clear your Cache and Cookies after every maintenance to decrease the chances of visual glitches! Remember: Information presented here is subject to change, this is the event plan but there are no guarantees that everything will go to plan. We cannot predict the future :) CARD PREVIEWS

Tuesday, April 30th 2019, 3:54pm

Game is broken (various servers)

s16 has been added to the ticket. Hopefully both servers are back up and running soon.

Monday, April 29th 2019, 4:51am

Still can't complete "Bandits" Quest

I recall last time this was pushed for a fix that the devs replied it wasn't a bug because they couldn't detect the issue (or something like that). If anyone suffering from this 'non-bug' wants to PM me their username, server, level and problematic map stages that could be helpful in getting this resolved or narrowing down the potential causes.

Monday, April 29th 2019, 4:24am

S17 all functions are broken

Hi, I have reported this on the tracker so that it gets noticed in the morning.

Tuesday, April 2nd 2019, 3:22pm

Event Plan: April + Card Previews

Hello Heroes. Here are the currently scheduled events and card previews for April ;) Remember to clear your Cache and Cookies after every maintenance to decrease the chances of visual glitches! Remember: Information presented here is subject to change, this is the event plan but there are no guarantees that everything will go to plan. We cannot predict the future :) CARD PREVIEWS PACK PREVIEWS 198 Gold or Rubies No VIP Restrictions

Monday, April 1st 2019, 10:28pm

New Event list

Quoted from "Kaynie" where do the frenchs get it from? they already have the list. Up until today I assumed the other language versions obtained the MR from the same (and usual) place, but if they have their list posted that's great. We don't have ours yet because I have no MR (for whatever reason). Hopefully the Event Plan will be posted tomorrow, when it's due.

Monday, April 1st 2019, 8:03pm

Stop the boosting!!

The only valid procedure is to fully report these incidents to Customer Support including as much as detail as possible (time, server, screenshot). GM's cannot check the validity of these reports as we cannot access the logs. I know this process can be slow and frustrating but it's the recommended method.

Monday, April 1st 2019, 7:35pm

Gift fragments used to be sent to levels 70+ with access to the last 3 map regions (which covers all players who were affected, including level 80). Not sure why the workaround stopped but it's probably because the bug is random in who it affects and I'm sure a lot of players were getting free fragments they didn't need. I will try to get this bug raised for fixing again because it is annoying for those truly affected.

Monday, April 1st 2019, 7:26pm

New Event list

Hi, Still waiting for the MR for April, I cannot do much without it. Technically the event plan is due tomorrow with maintenance, but perhaps there has been a problem. The MR is usually available a few days before maintenance. I will make a start as soon I have a copy of this document. Regards, Parabellum

Friday, March 29th 2019, 2:52pm

Hi, This is a game bug which has been reported several times. It is quite annoying but even with 1 missing daily quest the free card is still obtainable. It would be nice to see it fixed soon though. Regards, Parabellum

Monday, March 4th 2019, 1:52am

March Event List

It's not actually due until maintenance but I just posted it. Other than the currently available recharge card I don't think I've missed anything :)

Monday, March 4th 2019, 1:34am

Event Plan: March + Card Previews

Hello Heroes. Here are the currently scheduled events and card previews for March ;) Remember to clear your Cache and Cookies after every maintenance to decrease the chances of visual glitches! Remember: Information presented here is subject to change, this is the event plan but there are no guarantees that everything will go to plan. We cannot predict the future :) CARD PREVIEWS PACK PREVIEW 198 Gold or Rubies No VIP Restrictions ALLY BANNER

Friday, March 1st 2019, 10:36pm

March Event List

Hi, I haven't had chance to look at the MR yet but I will post the Event Plan sometime this weekend. Apologies for the slight delay, I forgot it was March already. Regards, Parabellum