You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 149.

Today, 1:45am

Author: Unscathed

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

dale darkblade or whatever the name is can deal damage to hero past a creatures hp. basically like betrayers gate when it first came out

Yesterday, 10:54pm

Praise and a Question

im guessing dont enter in the one this sunday?

Yesterday, 4:18pm

Easter Event missing rewards

he did say today he isnt sending all rewards at once - will take a few extra days

Tuesday, April 23rd 2019, 7:20pm

Satan packs - can't use rubies

they dont need to do that at all - you want them too just be glad that you can still buy them and they havnt put vip restrictions back onto them

Monday, April 22nd 2019, 11:09pm

S17 broken

battlements silver x10? most people only get 5 as they are free so like 500k

Sunday, April 21st 2019, 11:57pm

A few requests

oh and merge s16 with 17 ^

Saturday, April 20th 2019, 11:51pm

A few requests

just have a few requests if they could be passed on would be handy: 1) Extract Pack Error. There has been a post pointing this out before but its becoming a real pain and we havnt been told if it will be fixed etc. Last night I lost a godlike Salaine Voidguard due to this. Was in its last minute and I knew the time it ran out down to the second and when to bid, but this bug made me dc and I lost the card - incredibly infuriating. 2) More fire rubies. Please can more fire rubies be put into the g...

Friday, April 19th 2019, 4:21pm

Supremacy

maybe because he has the right to make a post, if you think it has value or not is your decision. if this community wasnt so wet / pathetic maybe we would be taken seriously and would be listened to....

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 11:17pm

Easter Event Query

nope they shud do it all for you

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 8:15pm

Easter Event Question

another question because im rather thick. you only get rewards once right? like cant do 10 bosses each day to get 9 opal frags per day?

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 7:10pm

Easter Event Question

yep. a tower reset would be a good gold use for these events

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 5:53pm

Easter Event Question

knowing KaL i doubt u get it as it wasnt in the event time period

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 5:09pm

Easter event

hugely disappointing compared to past easter events. Only good thing is the opal fragments. Thanks for sacrifices I guess

Tuesday, April 16th 2019, 6:08pm

Need to change guilds. Current guild won't let us quit Gm is gone for almost a week.

sometimes they do reset on thursday or do maintenance. wait and try then and if no luck mail support using the link provided https://support.gamigo.com/index.php?/english send a ticket option is top left.

Tuesday, April 16th 2019, 10:43am

Satan packs - can't use rubies

most likely (I hope) a mistake.

Sunday, April 14th 2019, 10:38pm

laggy

game is constantly laggy for me. have to refresh often / lose connection a lot. not my internet as everything else but the game is fine. anyone else experiencing this?

Sunday, March 31st 2019, 7:51pm

Spotless-Fabiola infinite Loop Broken combo....

easy solution. if legend doesnt have soulbound give it to the legend version too. wow problem solved