You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 264.

Today, 1:20pm

Author: ID.

FZ is gone too early

s1-15 FZ has gone before some/most of us had a chance to even use our points. Every few days there seems to be a major mess up! Can we have the chance to actually use our points please Enough is enough...

Saturday, April 20th 2019, 2:41pm

S17 broken

I meant generally, as well you know. Don't act like an ass just because you didn't get any eggs this year! Also today isn't a holiday, just so you know

Saturday, April 20th 2019, 11:11am

S17 broken

Will probably be tuesday. It's ridiculous they don't have staff members checking forums on a regular basis for reasons like this.

Friday, April 19th 2019, 6:24pm

S17 broken

We had that on s1 like 2 days ago for nearly 24 hours... Maybe kal has easter flu

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 9:24pm

Easter Event Question

Each reward can only be claimed Once per Character.

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 7:00pm

Easter event

Was half expecting nothing, so the frags are a nice surprise

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 3:39pm

Easter event

Thanks Lantus

Wednesday, April 17th 2019, 9:56pm

Easter event

Facebook: It's Easter-Time and we've prepared a few Challenges for you! Instead of collecting Eggs, collect some egg-cellent cards by playing through the five challenges we've set you. Check the Forum for details: LINK anyone know what it links to or have they not sorted it yet?

Tuesday, April 16th 2019, 2:59pm

Satan packs - can't use rubies

Even saintly you can't use rubies and you could previously so it must be an error...

Friday, April 12th 2019, 12:03am

Stop the boosting!!

Catch him, report him. All the players I reported are no longer boosting. In fact this last week has been boost free on s1!

Monday, April 8th 2019, 12:54pm

Easter event

I'm constantly seeing people calling for league opponents nowadays, so maybe a few extra league tickets would be nice for some...maybe instead of the leg fodder they give out all the time which is so useless to so many

Saturday, April 6th 2019, 1:24am

Stop the boosting!!

I'm not sure any/many would disagree at this stage. With no merge, I think the player base will drop significantly to the point there's literally no point in playing any more within maybe 12 months.

Tuesday, April 2nd 2019, 5:59pm

how much longer till we get...

Kaynie any idea if anything nice in the new packs?

Sunday, March 31st 2019, 6:57pm

Still can't complete "Bandits" Quest

This happened to me every single time for well over a year and whenever I complained they just sent frags out. It no longer happens to me however, so it is something that can be fixed or it magically fixed itself

Sunday, March 31st 2019, 4:33pm

Stop the boosting!!

That person was reported a over month ago and is still playing now

Sunday, March 31st 2019, 3:37pm

Stop the boosting!!

So many are clearly boosting on s1-15, most of them aren't even trying to hide it now!

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 10:01pm

Summertime wrong date

Yeah I think he confused himself by posting it early. Poor Dema, overworked

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 8:30pm

Summertime wrong date

Servers will be offline for approximately 30 minutes starting at 01:50am, on Sunday morning 31.3.2019.