You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 362.

Yesterday, 3:02am

Author: CheyChey

Easter Event missing rewards

I don't even care if it's late, I took screenshots to make sure I had my own proof because this happens every time. And, I got epic and godlike patissier, idk why i didn't get the leg with them.

Yesterday, 12:11am

Easter Event missing rewards

Missing both battlements reward and the legendary Patissier berry rewards. And if you tell me to put in another support ticket, I'm quitting for good.

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 5:16am

Easter event

CHECK THE FORUM FOR DETAILS

Wednesday, April 17th 2019, 8:39pm

Easter event

Easter event revealed, recharge and get broken items for spending stupid amounts of money. As for the elements event, you still need 3 league wins for one of the boxes, and they haven't given us sealed tickets since before i came back in 2018 as far as I've seen.

Monday, April 8th 2019, 12:58am

Easter event

Theycan always start an Easter event early. .. The point I was trying to make is they never give out sealed league tickets, but there's been 2 events based on winning sealed league since I've been back

Sunday, April 7th 2019, 5:27am

Easter event

I hope it's tomorrow and it comes with free sealed tickets.

Saturday, March 23rd 2019, 2:24pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Quoted from "magusrequip" dig trenches 1 is an improvement to dig trenches 2 so makes sense to me instead of taking 2 damage you take 1 Y'know, I can make myself look dumb on my own >.< thank you

Tuesday, March 19th 2019, 10:53pm

Also noticed today that Soothsayer Bernice goes from dig trenches 2 at legendary down to 1 at godlike. Is that intentional? ty magus

Tuesday, March 19th 2019, 12:39am

Substitute still says "draw" yet doesn't apply to the faerie's smart skill.

Thursday, February 21st 2019, 8:30pm

Am I doing it right?

I've been waiting for 60 to unlock pve13 for 2 years... should I take this as a sign?

Monday, February 18th 2019, 4:28pm

Did I accidentally break my auction?

It fixed itself when all of my 8 hour auctions ended. OwO

Monday, February 18th 2019, 5:52am

I was going to cancel it, but it'll bankrupt me.... now I'm afraid to ever log out.

Monday, February 18th 2019, 5:37am

If you'll notice, I have a 4th page, and my 15th auction is actually 356 scorch lasting forever... for an insane deal And the 16th auction... is no scorch for no money.

Wednesday, February 13th 2019, 11:26pm

Cant log in

Haven't been able to log in for an hour... what's going on?

Tuesday, January 22nd 2019, 2:38am

I am returned!

I hope everybody missed me; if you didn't, that's fine, too. I was gone for 602 days, and did you know they throw a leg mifzuna at you for that? ^_^ I would have just edited my original "hello KAL" post, but vvv My guild kept me, and there's people there I recognize, which is very relieving. There's also a billion new cards that I need to familiarize myself with :/ If we meet in arena, I'll pretend to be sorry I'm rushing - all I have is qilin, faeries, and halfblood... I can't think of anything...

Tuesday, May 9th 2017, 3:47am

Horses and Fodder

What is the level of stage 2 for fodder, by the way, and do you need one or two stage medals at that point?

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 6:28pm

Blacklist in forum.

It shrinks their post / hides it behind something that you can click on to reveal their post if you REALLY want to see what they have to say.

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 5:03pm

Most of the time, Veng, it does. The one I posted stayed like that all game, though >.<

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 4:40pm

I get disturbance visual bugs a bit. Usually Ill move something with windwalk, like Maia. Then she will windwalk to the opponent, hit, and then slowly walk back to her original spot I swapped her from until the next time she deals damage.

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 4:34pm

All I have to say about that is I wish him well on his adventures. It's sad that he left, but our happy little family makes do ^_^