You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 493.

Tuesday, April 2nd 2019, 3:22pm

Author: Parabellum

Event Plan: April + Card Previews

Hello Heroes. Here are the currently scheduled events and card previews for April ;) Remember to clear your Cache and Cookies after every maintenance to decrease the chances of visual glitches! Remember: Information presented here is subject to change, this is the event plan but there are no guarantees that everything will go to plan. We cannot predict the future :) CARD PREVIEWS PACK PREVIEWS 198 Gold or Rubies No VIP Restrictions

Monday, April 1st 2019, 10:28pm

New Event list

Quoted from "Kaynie" where do the frenchs get it from? they already have the list. Up until today I assumed the other language versions obtained the MR from the same (and usual) place, but if they have their list posted that's great. We don't have ours yet because I have no MR (for whatever reason). Hopefully the Event Plan will be posted tomorrow, when it's due.

Monday, April 1st 2019, 8:03pm

Stop the boosting!!

The only valid procedure is to fully report these incidents to Customer Support including as much as detail as possible (time, server, screenshot). GM's cannot check the validity of these reports as we cannot access the logs. I know this process can be slow and frustrating but it's the recommended method.

Monday, April 1st 2019, 7:35pm

Still can't complete "Bandits" Quest

Gift fragments used to be sent to levels 70+ with access to the last 3 map regions (which covers all players who were affected, including level 80). Not sure why the workaround stopped but it's probably because the bug is random in who it affects and I'm sure a lot of players were getting free fragments they didn't need. I will try to get this bug raised for fixing again because it is annoying for those truly affected.

Monday, April 1st 2019, 7:26pm

New Event list

Hi, Still waiting for the MR for April, I cannot do much without it. Technically the event plan is due tomorrow with maintenance, but perhaps there has been a problem. The MR is usually available a few days before maintenance. I will make a start as soon I have a copy of this document. Regards, Parabellum

Friday, March 29th 2019, 2:52pm

Still can't complete "Bandits" Quest

Hi, This is a game bug which has been reported several times. It is quite annoying but even with 1 missing daily quest the free card is still obtainable. It would be nice to see it fixed soon though. Regards, Parabellum

Monday, March 4th 2019, 1:52am

March Event List

It's not actually due until maintenance but I just posted it. Other than the currently available recharge card I don't think I've missed anything :)

Monday, March 4th 2019, 1:34am

Event Plan: March + Card Previews

Hello Heroes. Here are the currently scheduled events and card previews for March ;) Remember to clear your Cache and Cookies after every maintenance to decrease the chances of visual glitches! Remember: Information presented here is subject to change, this is the event plan but there are no guarantees that everything will go to plan. We cannot predict the future :) CARD PREVIEWS PACK PREVIEW 198 Gold or Rubies No VIP Restrictions ALLY BANNER

Friday, March 1st 2019, 10:36pm

March Event List

Hi, I haven't had chance to look at the MR yet but I will post the Event Plan sometime this weekend. Apologies for the slight delay, I forgot it was March already. Regards, Parabellum

Friday, February 1st 2019, 3:23am

Event Plan: February + Card Previews

Hello Heroes. Here are the currently scheduled events and card previews for February. Remember to clear your Cache and Cookies after every maintenance to decrease the chances of visual glitches! Remember: Information presented here is subject to change, this is the event plan but there are no guarantees that everything will go to plan. We cannot predict the future :) CARD PREVIEWS PACK PREVIEW 198 Gold or Rubies No VIP Restrictions

Tuesday, January 15th 2019, 1:57pm

Skillpod portal problems, and other login issues

Sorry I should have specified, Gamigo Customer Support (the link is in my signature).

Tuesday, January 15th 2019, 1:47pm

Recent advice on the ticket says that Players affected by the SkillPod issue should contact Customer Support with their username and server as they have discovered a tried and tested workaround to the issue until it gets properly resolved.

Tuesday, January 15th 2019, 10:33am

Sorry you're still having login issues. Just left a note on the ticket that the problem is not resolved.

Saturday, January 12th 2019, 6:39pm

The issue is under investigation by the Engineering department. Perhaps the problem is at the SkillPod side, but I assure you that action is underway.

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 7:10pm

I have reported this issue. Fingers crossed for a quick fix.

Monday, January 7th 2019, 12:31pm

Event Plan: January + Card Previews

Hello Heroes. Here are the currently scheduled events and card previews for January 2019, plus images of the new packs. Remember to clear your Cache and Cookies after every maintenance to decrease the chances of visual glitches! Remember: Information presented here is subject to change, this is the event plan but there are no guarantees that everything will go to plan. We cannot predict the future :) CARD PREVIEWS PACK PREVIEWS ALLY BANNER

Monday, December 31st 2018, 4:37pm

Event Plan: January + Card Previews

Hello Heroes. Here are the currently scheduled events and card previews for the onset of January 2019.Happy New Year all, your KAL Team. Remember to clear your Cache and Cookies after every maintenance to decrease the chances of visual glitches! Remember: Information presented here is subject to change, this is the event plan but there are no guarantees that everything will go to plan. We cannot predict the future :) CARD PREVIEWS FOR THIS CYCLE

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 12:30pm

Whats the point in event list

The earlier I provide the information there is a greater chance of inaccuracy. The Maintenance Request document I have access to is always a work in progress which relies on Demadrend/Devs to update as and when necessary. I just provide a snapshot of the current document (in whatever state it happens to be) with the proposed dates and cards (checked for accuracy on test server). As people expect the event list sooner rather than later I aim to post it as soon as possible. I don't think the inacc...

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 4:48am

Event List: December / Card Previews

Hello Heroes. Here are the currently scheduled events and card previews for December. Some requests remain uncertain and have not been included on the list below. These are namely a new Boss dungeon 'Silent Night' (scheduled before Christmas) and a new Booster pack 'Holiday pack' (scheduled after Christmas). Wishing you a happy holiday, your KAL Team. Remember to clear your Cache and Cookies after every maintenance to decrease the chances of visual glitches! Remember: Information presented here ...

Saturday, December 1st 2018, 11:09am

Event List: December / Card Previews

Hello Heroes. Here are the currently scheduled events and card previews for December. Remember to clear your Cache and Cookies after every maintenance to decrease the chances of visual glitches! Remember: Information presented here is subject to change, this is the event plan but there are no guarantees that everything will go to plan. We cannot predict the future :) CARD PREVIEWS FOR THIS CYCLE