You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 847.

Today, 11:21am

Author: Kaynie

S17 broken

Quoted from "ID." Will probably be tuesday. It's ridiculous they don't have staff members checking forums on a regular basis for reasons like this. how ridiculous of them to not work on holidays!

Yesterday, 4:42pm

Supremacy

Quoted from "Unscathed" if this community wasnt so wet / pathetic maybe we would be taken seriously and would be listened to.... Quoted from "Moonlit Butterfly" It's reading though instead of listening. how many times sefeia? how many times?

Yesterday, 2:59pm

Supremacy

Glad they changed it back to the extended duration. I was running dry on sac cards, but this supermacy + the eggcellent easter event will help me out big time.

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 8:22am

Easter event

Quoted from "Alaric" a joke of an event lol cant believe we cant even get a reply in this forum Joke of an Event? Its not even posted yet. Why dont you wait with ur bitching atleast till its here?

Sunday, April 7th 2019, 5:36pm

Easter event

Quoted from "CheyChey" I hope it's tomorrow and it comes with free sealed tickets. tomorrow? easter is in 2 weeks. Quoted from "Alaric" Wud aprreciate if there was a reply to forn's question Anyways happy easter to all I would like an answer too! And merry christmas to yall.

Tuesday, April 2nd 2019, 5:55pm

how much longer till we get...

Bump Another update without anything interesting. >_>

Tuesday, April 2nd 2019, 7:21am

Stop the boosting!!

Quoted from "Ars Regnum" Quoted from "Hopeless44" At all servers its the same. I play on s-17 and arena is compleetly empty all day long and when there are finaly some people in it they are booosters and run quickly if someone enters the arena. There are only a few players there who will fight anyone. Today only a few days after season starts still empty. Kal fix this game and servers are bleeding dry. This stuff is costing you people. Its about time too merge all servers, and maybe compensate ...

Monday, April 1st 2019, 9:08pm

New Event list

where do the frenchs get it from? they already have the list.

Sunday, March 31st 2019, 4:48pm

Spotless-Fabiola infinite Loop Broken combo....

Quoted from "Moonlit Butterfly" You can't listen to text anyway, Wrath. So not sure what you mean by mods listening :/. werent you calling me learn ressisting once, Sefeia? Already explained you in the past that there is more then one meaning to listen.

Wednesday, March 6th 2019, 1:37pm

how much longer till we get...

... the updated weekly and online rewards? They were mentioned to come in August 2018, yet we have March 2019 already and they are still missing... ... a merge with S16 and/or S17? A Merge with S16 was already planned when Lilpwnd was still around and only got postponed because of the DDoS issues. Thats how long ago by now? 2 Years+? come on. ... the remaining awakened virtues? If you don't want to release them, let us know atleast. You keep releasing awakened event cards and I am sure, some pla...

Tuesday, March 5th 2019, 2:34pm

Events arent there

Maintenance is delayed (again). Probably happening tomorrow or thursday. Events wont start till then.

Monday, March 4th 2019, 9:28pm

Quoted from "Moonlit Butterfly" Kaynie, do a thing called watching the video in the link that benji73230 posted. Honestly, this is why people did not take you seriously in the other thread. Also, Just because Soulbound gives a chance of returning to the hand does not mean that there will not be a loop. 50% = It had a 50% chance of triggering and if it does not trigger, the loop will happen. It might be not as game-breaking, but it could still work for 2 or 3 times of it not triggering before it...

Monday, March 4th 2019, 7:22pm

as long as the legendary version has soulbound too, there wont be any loop.

Tuesday, February 19th 2019, 7:34am

Supremacy

Quoted from "Moonlit Butterfly" Quoted from "Kaynie" You don't have to claim exactly 24h after. U just have to claim every day later then the day before but before midnight. Honestly, its not to challenging is it? Or you could... not over-exaggerate? I mean, why are you so narrow-minded? Come on, try using your head. Not everyone is going to be bang on when it hits 24 hours, are they? Do us a favour and think about that for a moment, because the longer you wait after the packet becomes free aga...

Monday, February 18th 2019, 5:50am

Did I accidentally break my auction?

In almost 53 years u gonna be rich as fk!

Monday, February 18th 2019, 4:47am

Supremacy

You only have to pay for 1 pack. You accuse me of excuses but yet u just failed and base ur whole argument on ur bad time management and wrong math. As I said before, the tradeoff is just convenience vs rewards. I still prefer 48 free epics a month over nothing, as i have no problems claiming. Quoted from "ID." Calling people stupid if they can't manage to log in every day for 15 days exactly 24 hours after the last time is pretty pathetic imo, cheer up mate. You don't have to claim exactly 24h ...

Sunday, February 17th 2019, 7:47am

Supremacy

where are your valid points? lets sum this up again. - frequenzy of supermacy hasnt changed, so you still get as many opal fragments like before (atleast in the last year, 2 supermacies a month used to be to iArches times) - you still pay the same 698g for 1 pack (unless you screw up, but thats on urself) - you get 15 packs instead 7 for free (in worst case its still 48! more epics) - you must claim 15 days instead of 7 the tradeoff is more rewards vs less convenience. You say I all I say are ex...

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 11:59pm

Supremacy

last time we had 2 supermacies within a month is how long ago? over a year? last 12 months we had 1 supermacy each month. there is no negative change if its 1600 points instead of 800 points required. the difference now is just 15 free packs compared to the 7 packs before. Excuses? Girl, I am stating facts here. You guys are actually the ones with excuses since you seem to be to stupid to manage to find 2 minutes a day to simply claim a pack. This change is giving you more ressources then before...

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 8:06pm

Can we get some merges going on in 2019

Quoted from "Moonlit Butterfly" Quoted from "Kaynie" u sure about that? I think a Merge would GonnaMakeUQuit *Ugh* is it even possible for you to actually make a decent comment instead of making yourself senseless and showing how much you love the game? F sake... This is why you need to be ignored :/. sorry girl, you are not my type.

Saturday, February 16th 2019, 5:46pm

Supremacy

Quoted from "Alaric" lol nd what if every place on earth is not germany then you have a decent chance to have decent internet i guess, Germany has like the worst wifi accessability in Europe, even worse then multiple countries in africa and asia. Quoted from "Alaric" what if there is a country where tha KAL phone app doesnt work? you dont need a KaL app, just a phone and a browser that supports flash. the cheapest and oldest smartphones can do it. Quoted from "Alaric" its not necessarily kaynie...