You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 128.

Saturday, March 16th 2019, 8:03pm

Author: Unscathed

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

Fiendish Rin doesnt summon Wicked Lin after being hit by doomskar etc. amnesic will run out but she wont summon lin

Saturday, March 9th 2019, 5:40pm

how much longer till we get...

actually it is a proven method that does get their attention

Tuesday, March 5th 2019, 5:51pm

Events arent there

hasnt been tuesdays for ages, it suits everything else, just stick to it?

Tuesday, March 5th 2019, 4:33pm

Events arent there

no idea why maintenance isnt tuesday anymore...

Monday, March 4th 2019, 11:28pm

Spotless-Fabiola infinite Loop Broken combo....

just be grateful this card wasnt around when 11th hour wasnt nerfed, that screwed rom lolz most people wont run this combo anyway as its just pure boring, with all mod speed decks its useless anyways oh and dont get me started on the perfect draw you need for this

Sunday, March 3rd 2019, 1:38pm

My Card Creations

Anita Sword-Slayer Epic / Legendary / Godlike 6cd Race: Planes Epic 1 attack 12hp Abilities Sword Slayer If this card damages a creature that does physical damage, kill it immediately. Legendary 3 attack 15hp Abilities Sword Slayer If this card damages a creature that does physical damage, kill it immediately. Arctic Barrier Cannot be effected by positive or negative effects Godlike 5 attack 16hp Abilities Sword Slayer 2 If this card damages a creature that does physical damage, kill it immediat...

Sunday, March 3rd 2019, 10:12am

extract pack error

its like when you get DC for losing connection and the little message pops up saying connection lost. extract pack error does the same and is random - i get it a lot too

Thursday, February 28th 2019, 8:15pm

Card Text errors and Bugs Post!

301 Moved Permanently enemies hand is still being inspired though?

Wednesday, February 27th 2019, 4:17pm

My Card Creations

ooh i like!!!!

Tuesday, February 26th 2019, 10:40pm

My Card Creations

Lady Bubble-Bath Legendary / Godlike 2 cd Race: Human Legendary 3 attack 15hp Abilities Bubble-Bubble +5 range. Bubbles!! When summoned, enemy creatures cannot act for 1 turn. Hot Bath Each turn, enemy creatures take 2 fire damage. Godlike 4 attack 16hp Abilities Bubble-Bubble Toil and Trouble +5 range. Damage creatures take 5 fire damage at the end of each turn for 3 turns. Bubbly Bubbles! When summoned, enemy creatures cannot act for 3 turns. Boiling Bath Each turn, enemy creatures take 5 fire...

Tuesday, February 26th 2019, 6:33pm

My Card Creations

Quoted from "Schlachtenhorn" Can i ask why Lady Terelina losing Attack and Revive from Legy to Godlike? And i was first Asking myself, is this a joke Thread. The first Card is (yea a know, the powercreep is really hard, but not so hard at the moment) a little bit to overpowered. But Trixella is funny to read. But she killed herself faster than before she can trigger her Effect Trix. kills herself? the trix ability is put on the enemy, they take the damage not her lady terelina has 1 attack so c...

Monday, February 25th 2019, 7:08pm

My Card Creations

Trixella Boom-Boom Legendary / Godlike Race: Deamon 4cd Legendary 16 hp 4 attack Abilities Boom-Boom! +4 range. Damaged creatures gain the ability Boom! Takes 8 shadow damage at the end of each turn. Upon dying, deals 4 fire damage to all surrounding enemy creatures. Trix Every 3 turns, one random enemy creature in range will be turned into Cow for 5 turns: 0 attack 1 hp, cannot act. Godlike 16 hp 5 attack Abilities Boom-Boom! 2 +4 range. Damaged creatures gain the ability Boom! Takes 8 shadow d...

Monday, February 25th 2019, 5:59pm

My Card Creations

got bored so here we go.... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mother of Dragons Legendary / Godlike card Race: Dragon. 5cd Legendary 12 hp 4 attack Abilities: Dracarys +2 range. Deals 5 fire damage to all enemy creatures and heroes per turn. Damage dealt cannot be reflected by saddles. Dragon Call Calls x1 Godlike Dragon of Fire, Blue Dragon or Draconic Person at random each turn...

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 11:54pm

Card Errata

oopsies my bad, thought normal heroes were there.... cancel the revolution ^

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 7:20pm

Card Errata

301 Moved Permanently this card just became completely useless then.... you need to send fire opals and silver back to the people who enhanced her after getting from booster bonanza because she is now useless...

Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 5:31pm

support tickets

there are two people who run the support system (for all language versions). this means that it takes a lot of time for the tickets to be processed. The auto response of 'we will look into it' shouldn't take long to receive depending on how many tickets are being sent. That said, a lot of the time they wont message back or give further details e.g. if you report someone due to legality. hope this helps

Friday, February 1st 2019, 8:53pm

Points Not Reset

Dragons points didnt reset s16, thanks. give people a chance to get top in 2v2 and 1v1 please

Friday, February 1st 2019, 8:37am

Cant log in

im all ok, sorry hope fixed soon for those having it as there is post gsd etc

Friday, February 1st 2019, 8:36am

saddles broke

i have plenty ingredients and 10m silver, im all good :p

Thursday, January 31st 2019, 11:12pm

Lady Cupcake

301 Moved Permanently is this error or truth?