You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• EzanK

Good

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

About me

• Hello! Thanks for viewing my profile in the forum. I am a KAL player from server 16 (Judgement) and started playing around the beginning of August, 2016. Currently, I am a VIP 0, and around level 50. Other games you may know me from might be 8 Ball Pool, Tanki Online, Goodgame Empire, or even Grepolis, but probably not. :P

Anyway, I usually come to the forum to discuss about in game events or participate in contests, but I am glad you found me here. :) I am only eleven years old, but I have a lot of relatable hobbies you might also like. I am an otaku, and an anime and manga enthusiast. And my favorite sport is soccer, while I am a die heart Real Madrid fan. My favorite game at the moment, is Fifa 17, and I like to listen to Trap, as it is my favorite genre of music.

PS: If you are wondering who my avatar is, he is called Killua Zoldyck,a badass from one of my favorite animes (Hunter x Hunter).
Want to know more about me? Here's all you need to know: The Dragon Slayer - Album on Imgur

Personal information

Posts (27)