You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• LeopoldoYa

Common

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

About me

• You have to predict the outcome of the 1st half time of the
    match collectively with the outcome of the complete match.

You have to predict in which half time will be scored more objectives.
    You have to predict which player will score the subsequent purpose of the match.
    If the next target won't be scored the bet will be losing.
    Any Own-objectives will not be integrated in the count of targets for this market place.
    If an own-goal occurs, for settlement purposes the bet will apply
    to the next goal. 1- and you bet on Ronaldo subsequent goalscorer.
    It suggests Ronaldo "next goalscorer (2)". The second aim is an personal aim but
    Ronaldo scores the third purpose. Saheed Oniloyi and Olashile Ali had
    motives to rejoice at the weekend when they combined to win a total sum of N8m (Eight million naira) with a N400 stake.
    The close close friends used their understanding of football bets to predict the outcome of matches of some Europa
    league and some Italian football league matches.
    At the end of the Europa league matches on Thursday, their tickets had been confirmed
    and it revealed that they have emerged as the greatest winners
    of the bet9ja game show. In an interview after claiming his prize, Saheed Oniloyi claimed
    that he was praying when somebody beckoned on him that the game on his ticket
    has sealed victory for him. "I was praying when an individual told me that the last team on my ticket won their game. I was startled because I couldn’t think that my fortune has changed. His friend and fellow winner of the jackpot prize Olashile Ali could not express his joy when asked about his new monetary status. "I do
    not know what to say for now. I am just too satisfied and I cannot tell it
    all till I sleep more than it.

So if you want a sports betting firm, you really should bet with the finest.
    And that is LovingBET. We have gone to wonderful expense and lengths
    to make certain that we get planet class betting computer software
    solutions for your comfort.We have an untiring focus on product quality, innovation and
    great customer service. Our solutions suit all potential clients,
    from novice spread bettors to seasoned old hands.
    Our in-running service is unrivalled. We provide much more in-play markets updated more rapidly than any other betting firm.
    We cover the widest range of sports events with the greatest quantity
    of markets in the market. Our website’s sophisticated betting interface provides customers an unrivalled
    on-line service. There is no require to be concerned about trading on the internet with LovingBET - our internet site has been created by
    on line professionals with safety of paramount significance.
    Our betting application is second to none and permits you to location bets, close bets and
    deposit and withdraw money wherever you are, whatever you are doing.

Setting an expiry date or a maximum age in the HTTP headers for static sources instructs the browser to load previously downloaded resources from neighborhood disk rather than over the network.
    Minify JavaScript for the following sources to lower their size by 4.4KiB (25% reduction).
    Properly formatting and compressing pictures can save many bytes
    of information. Optimize the following photos to minimize their size by 2.5KiB (16% reduction).
    Themes/Bet9ja/images/plsBookaBet.png could save 805B (16% reduction).
    Minify CSS for the following resources to cut down their size by 3KiB (20% reduction).
    Themes/Bet9ja/StyleSheet.css could save 3KiB (20% reduction) soon after compression. Minify
    HTML for the following sources to decrease their size by 729B (15%
    reduction). Enter your mobile quantity. Enter the quantity that you would like to deposit in your Bet9ja account.

The program will then get in touch with up your information from the bank finish method.
    Confirm payment specifics and click on Commit.
    Payment receipt will be generated and displayed.

Z You will obtain an e-mail notification to the e mail address supplied.

Click on "Send Income" on the menu. Pick "Bet9ja" from the selections out there.
    Input your bet9ja User ID and the quantity you want to spend.
    How to take a 50,000 naira and effortlessly turn it
    into 500,000 naira in significantly less than 60 days without the
    need of the require of tension and with no losing the capital.

To transfer back my funds from Racing to Sport, basically go to " My Account", click on "Cashier", click on the
    Racing icon, chose direction "Racing to Sport", insert the amount you want to transfer
    and " Next". Instantly you will see your balance updated.

To see your bets in Racing, go to Racing and click on "Tickets"- showing full data
    about all tickets/bets. If you click on one particular bet row you will obtain the particulars
    of the bet. The minimum stake in Racing is N50 per bet while the maximum stake
    is N200,000. Bet9ja give delivers a special bonus on various
    bets. For instance, if you're in Nigeria you can open an account and bet with
    Bet9ja. If you are in Kenya you can bet with Betway Kenya or with Betin. Whichever
    bookmaker you select, so extended as they hold a license to operate, then that's commonly a very good sign that they are a
    trustworthy bookmaker. Just to make certain, you can often read their
    FAQ and About web page. These are wonderful sources when picking
    a bookmaker to bet with in Africa. Does this bookmaker accept African consumers?
    African primarily based bookmakers will of course accept African clients.
    Having said that it is vital to check that your preferred bookmaker will accept users
    from your nation or province. Likewise it's in particular crucial to verify
    that buyers from your country are accepted when hunting to register with a bookmaker based in Europe or Asia.

It's seems that this is a subdomain. Excellent news, the domain name
    hasn't registered yet. TLD (Top level domain) of
    the domain name is com and SLD (Second level domain) length
    equals to 6.. It's appears suitable for Seo and human-memorability.
    Domain name picking is important to maximize search engine-referred website traffic.

We haven't dedected registrant data. For further raw whois information and facts please take a look at the Whois section. 9ja.com's
    A record assigned to . Name Server, CNAME, MX and so on. please appear at
    the DNS section. Geo IP supplies you such as latitude, longitude and ISP (World-wide-web Service Provider) etc.
    informations. At present, hosted in United States and
    its service provider is .

Do you need to have your sure 10 odds delivered to you just about every weekend?
    I can teach you how you can be creating sure 10 odds weekly for your self.
    The planet of football betting is full of probability, because practically
    nothing is 100% sure or accurate. There are fixed matches,
    but these matches are only readily available to a choose
    couple of individuals. The odd of winning is
    stacked against the punters and favours the on-line bookmakers.

You could accept or reject this next point of argument, but you will need to know
    that football betting is not definitely a game of the
    poor. The punting industry, even though really competitive amongst the major players, is incredibly structured and regulated to shield the bookmakers.

BET9JA TAKE YOUR WELCOME BONUS Up to ₦100,000 Bonus for all new buyers!
    BET9JA TAKE YOUR WELCOME BONUS Up to ₦100,000 Bonus for all new buyers!

As for now, this service is out there for these generating use of gtbank account.i will let you know when other banks incorporate this characteristics to their services.

four digit quantity on your ATM Card, do that and total the transfer.
    4 digit quantity on your ATM Card as usual, do that
    and comprehensive the transfer. This is a extremely uncomplicated way to fund your bet9ja account by transferring to my account although i
    make the deposit into your account as usual. Lots
    of punters are now generating use of this and they can fund their account on the
    go, at midnight, moday-sunday. Anytime any day as you don't
    have to go to the bank. So if you want to make deposit to your bet9ja account instantaneously and stake on that games prior to it begins even at midnight,
    this is what you can use to get it accomplished instantaneously.
    You can also use it to make transfer to friends, family members, company customers as the info
    is valuable not only for funding bet9ja.

I will be given you 10 certain games every single weekend.

Manchester Utd is playing at residence this weekend
    against Newcastle. United will do every thing doable
    to win the match but it will be quite hard.
    Man United is most likely to win. Tottenham will beat Cardiff city.
    So give Tottenham straight win, to win this game. Chelsea is playing
    away this weekend against Southampton. Blues is favoured to win. The away team will win with much better goals margin. Blues win and more than 1.5 & 2.5 will
    give much better odd. PSG will play in the Ligue 1
    this weekend against Lyon. PSG will surely win the match so location your bet about PSG.
    No doubt, This is the toughest match for the weekend.

Liverpool vs Manchester City is a match to watch.

Per you should not stick to absolutely all the predictions of totally
    free soccer that you see, not even these of the good tipsters.

Since you are going to risk your dollars, you really should feel comfortable
    with the selection you decide on. Consequently, the only point you need to have is to opt for the betnaija predictions you are going to stick to, reading the arguments of the ideal football ideas for now
    from tipsters and analysing the matches yourself.
    Right here on our web site you can get absolutely free today football matches
    that you can simply bet on. Join our community of tipsters and share your predictions of football matches by generating your own betting recommendations in which you believe there is a great possibility of winning.
    That apparently didn't sit too well with M.I, prompting him to
    release a single known as "Somebody Desires To Die",
    featuring his label mate Ice Prince on the track. ] M.I developed extra fans than Iceberg Slim and had more hit
    records, whilst Iceberg Slim gained hearts on Nigerian rap fans in a
    really short and unusual period. In 2012, both rappers decided to sweep the feud beneath
    the rug. The ranking did not sit well with M.I and he made use of the song NotJustOk/Savage (Track 5) on his 2016 released
    mix tape Illegal Music 3 to address the concern of him
    being compared to other Nigerian rap stars. He explicitly demanded that critics leave
    his name off any list and quit rating, ranking or criticising
    music they didn't support generate just because the critic desires to obtain a lot more traction, followers and boost their ratings.

Personal information