You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Sunday, December 13th 2015, 5:31pm

Reported via email about boosters, but nothing...

As the title clearly says i reported about sertain boosters - 2 days later no reply :thumbdown: and if you do reply, you dont do anything about it...
:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, December 13th 2015, 6:07pm

they do not work on weekends.

If I would add every win-streak I ended into my signature, the forum would collapse.
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

uiuiu2 (13.12.2015)

iceboob

Common

• "iceboob" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Sunday, December 13th 2015, 6:08pm

you relise theres no staff at the office over the week end so if you emialed them 2 days ago that would meen friday, you should expect a reply on monday or tuesday, seen as monday they have the backlog of week end work to catch up on, tuesday seems to be when they reply to most emails sent in

remember this in the future if you send an email on fridays

hope you get a responce soon though :thumbup:

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2015

Sunday, December 13th 2015, 10:19pm

What i learned the hard way send them info many times about boosters even months ago even with info they confirmed they boosted and use those alts for it, kal does nothing

but can ban me twice for accaunt share

so they dont care only for a handfull players they do everything for them

and dont care about others.

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Sunday, December 13th 2015, 11:45pm

They don't really need to care about boosters. We've had them since forever but people still keep on whaling anyway. And wailing in the case of Vengeance.

• Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

• "Vengeance" started this thread

Tuesday, December 15th 2015, 6:22pm

got reply, thanks for that kaynie and iceboob will remember that ^^

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2015

Tuesday, December 15th 2015, 11:41pm

So u mean whales they dont ban even boost?

im mid whale i got banned twice fro accaunt share

but non vips who boost never got banned how about that?

So report them for accaunt share better? than report for boost?

even a vip 10 told me they wont ban himfor boost because he is whale and if i report bankai and other whales will hate me

not that i gonna report this person even if he boosted because make no differense because kal does nothing to it even idf the person admitt he boost don't know how much proof they want.

And they like ban people like example my wife never done accaunt share all others was unbanned in 24 hours but she was still banned 6 days

no compensation for that but they can complesate players who lost many times in chaotic waste amd they get compensate the day after when they ask it? What u too understand of this?

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Wednesday, December 16th 2015, 12:42am

It makes perfect sense why they'd ban one but not the other. Boosting doesn't mean much - you get a few extra points. You can only get around 60 per person per day anyway, and boosting is pretty hard with a full arena too. Whales don't really play for rank, and they can outcompete boosters anyway. Account share is different though. If everyone can play as a whale from only one person recharging, then KAL loses a lot of money. In order to prevent whale account sharing, they need to crack down on non-whale account sharing too.

• Activate Facebook