You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "EmmaXavier" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 11th 2016

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 1:17am

Events question.

Okay so I am a returning player from long long ago.
I actually stopped playing at the end of the season where Fenris and Darius were brand new and the pvp season rewards if that gives you any idea how long ago.
So obviously my cards are mostly fairly dated. I am considering recharging a nice chunk of gold and trying to get up to speed, but all of the multiple and overlapping events has me somewhat confused.
Currently, I think, if I recharge I get fruit boxes, and amethyst crystals (for tarot), and a big chunk of silver if I make it to the next VIP level. Unfortunately I am 14,500 away from the next VIP level which means even if I do a 199.99 pack I won't get quite there. There is an event listed as "gold rush" which back when I used to play before I thought meant you got extra gold when you recharged during that time period, but the calendar says it should have started today and I don't see it anywhere.

So I would like someone to explain this to me like I am an idiot. If I spend $199.99 on the game right now, what, exactly, will I get.

Thanks for your help.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 6th 2016

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 1:28am

I believe that you have to wait for something called the 7 day investment. Dont quote me because I might be wrong, I would just wait for a mod to answer

• Activate Facebook

• "Horsewhisperer" is male
  • "Horsewhisperer" has been banned

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 2:13am

You are totally correct reborn the event which emmaxavier means in 7 days (or for this amount of money) 21 days investment in which you get extra gold , gold rush means : spent gold and get some items

Patience is the key to victory ! :rolleyes:
  • Activate Facebook

• "EmmaXavier" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 11th 2016

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 2:18am

OKay, so what would I get if I recharged right now? Fruit boxes and the amythests for tarot cards?

• Activate Facebook

• "Horsewhisperer" is male
  • "Horsewhisperer" has been banned

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 2:21am

Well at moment if you would recharge your mentioned 199.99 thing you would obtain fruit chests (for every 100 gold 1) you would gain 50 amtethysts which allows you to claim the card chariot and you should be able to claim some things for another event (which in my opinion is not worth because you can only do it combined with gold rush)

Patience is the key to victory ! :rolleyes:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2015

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 4:28am

if he play all over now getting 100 fruitchest give a hige bonus in silver atleast over 1 mil and migth get some nice chest from fruit patter

and ofc a tarrot

and some free goodies and half blood boxes whic is nice to keep gold for further nice events.

But on other hand 7 days investment also this month

• Activate Facebook

Mythremi

Legendary

• "Mythremi" is female

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 12:00pm

Yeah, if I was starting fresh and had that much money, I'd wait and recharge during the 7 days investment, for bonus gold, then spend the gold in AH to get select cards instead of gambling for them, especially since Chariot isn't actually that good. It's kinda a one-hit-wonder since the legendary (which is the most likely to get) can be killed by most nukes.

• Activate Facebook

Pertinax

Common

Date of registration: Feb 13th 2016

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 12:10pm

Okay so I am a returning player from long long ago.
I actually stopped playing at the end of the season where Fenris and Darius were brand new and the pvp season rewards if that gives you any idea how long ago.
So obviously my cards are mostly fairly dated. I am considering recharging a nice chunk of gold and trying to get up to speed, but all of the multiple and overlapping events has me somewhat confused.
Currently, I think, if I recharge I get fruit boxes, and amethyst crystals (for tarot), and a big chunk of silver if I make it to the next VIP level. Unfortunately I am 14,500 away from the next VIP level which means even if I do a 199.99 pack I won't get quite there. There is an event listed as "gold rush" which back when I used to play before I thought meant you got extra gold when you recharged during that time period, but the calendar says it should have started today and I don't see it anywhere.

So I would like someone to explain this to me like I am an idiot. If I spend $199.99 on the game right now, what, exactly, will I get.

Thanks for your help.
VIPS has an advantage. If someone wants to compete, because it's fun, spend money and save time. ;)
  • Activate Facebook

Vengeance

Legendary

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 6:20pm

If i was you, i would join the new server and spend there, easier to catch up coz there is so muh money spent in s14 - s1 it will take a while to catch up. Come joi us s16 and catch up easily. :)

Terror
16 Judgement

If I treated you the way that you treat me, you would hate me.

I'm not impressed by your money, looks, social status or job status, I'm impressed by how you treat me and other human beings.

How people treat others is a direct reflection of what they think of themselves.

Everyone makes a promise to themselves. Mine is that ill make a difference and help people, even if all you want to do is put me down.
  • Activate Facebook

Westy

Rare

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 10:29pm

noooo s14 full of VIP0 :love::love::love:

gimme gl equips and a merge :love:
  • Activate Facebook

• "b4roqu3" is male